Left Turn

Mikey bent down and whispered in my ear. "Don't listen to him." His voice sent chills down my spine. All I wanted to do was jump on him and kiss him like there was no tomorrow, but I kept my cool.

I turn around and Skye is looking at me. She quickly turns her eyes to a younger looking boy.

"Mikey, you never told me who this was." I said, pointing to the boy. His hands were in his pockets and he was looking at the ground.

"Thats my brother, Tyler." Mikey said. "He's kinda shy." He added. Tyler looked up at me, then turned to Mikey.

"No I'm not." He said laughing. He turned to Skye and introduced himself. I could tell she liked him. Her cheeks got red and she quietly introduced herself back.

Jolee was quietly standing behind us all. "Come here, Jolee." I said motioning her with my hand.

She walked over slowly and introduced herself. I think Jake had an interest in her.

"Wow, look, all my friends are gonna have husbands before I even get a boyfriend." I said laughing.

Mikey laughed and said, "I won't let that happen." I blushed and so did he.

I felt happy again. He made me feel good, he made me feel like I was loved, he changed me.

~ A few days later ~

I was scrolling through the feed of my Instagram and saw a picture of Matthew and Peyton. "Glad to see him so happy." I said quietly. "Glad to see him move on and better yet, with my best friend." The thoughts poured into my mind, tears welled up and began to stream down my face.

"Yeah what time?" I heard Skye say.

"Who are you talking to?" Jolee said.

Skye and Tyler have been talking ever since we left the skate park. Jolee and Jake have been talking as well. At least they're happy. If they get with those boys, at least I know that they'll never have to go through what I had to.

"So, I just got off the phone with-" I cut Skye off.

"Tyler?" I asked laughing.

"You know it!" Skye said. She giggled.

"Go on." I said.

"So, he wants to go to the mall. Mikey and Jake are coming too." Skye said.

"What about Ademir?" I asked.

"I asked the same question and Tyler said he's going out with his girlfriend." She said as she was putting her shoes on.

"Awe, good for him." I said with a smile.

"I know right! I didnt even know he was dating someone." Skye said. "But anyway, Mikey wants you to come. Jake already asked Jolee, all thats left is you."

"Yeah let me get ready really quick." I said, happily jumping off the couch. Jolee walked in.

"Someone's excited." Jolee laughed.

"Oh stop it." I said giggling. I threw on some black ripped skinny jeans, a Manfs shirt I had just received in the mail, and my checkered vans. I threw my hair up in a long ponytail and walked into the living room.

"You got a shirt." Both of the girls said at the same time.

"That was creepy, and yes." I said laughing.

"Ooooh," Jolee said "someone's gotta crush!" It made me giggle.

"Let's go get Lynn to her boy toy!" Skye yelled.

"And we're off!" I yelled laughing.

When we got to Mikey's place, we parked and walked up to his door. I knocked a few times but got no answer. I looked at the girls then at my phone. I called Mikey but got no answer.

"Check your guys' phones." I said.

"Oh, I have text from Jake." Jolee read it aloud "Meet us at seaside."

We got in the car and drove that way. A little bit later, we arrived.

"Tyler said to meet them at the ferris wheel," Skye said "he said to hurry up so they all had someone to ride with.

We walked as fast aw we could but they ride already started. A cart came down and it was Jake and Tyler.

"Awe look guys, your boyfriends are lovebirds!" I laughed

"Be quiet." They both laughed.

"Here comes Mikey!" Jolee yelled. I look up as his cart was coming down.

"Who's he with?" I asked. Right as I asked that, I noticed it was a girl. I watched them come down. She leaned in and kissed Mikey.

Everything had gone into slow motion. I stepped back, I turned around, and I ran. The tears welled up and my vision went blurry. I stood up and turned to my left.

Mikey's p.o.v

"You need to get off me, I have a girlfriend!" I yelled. "I didnt even want to ride with you in the first place, look at you, your drunk."

It was our turn to get off and I couldn't be more happy. I looked up and saw Jake, Tyler, Skye, and Jolee all running towards the parking lot.

I turned around at the sound of the drunk girls voice "Come back baby!" She yelled. I flipped her off and started running after everybody.

I caught up to them and noticed that the girls were crying.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Haven't you done enough here, Mikey!" Skye yelled. I turned to Jolee and she had tears running down her face. She shook her head at me and turned to Jake. She buried her face into his chest.

Jake quickly pulled out his phone. "I need an ambulance here, now!" He shouted.