Buried Alive

Guys, even if you're not a rock fan, please listen to the song. Its helped me through so much these past few weeks with my friend having to go back to his home state. If you've gotten this far... Tell me what you think❤

We got in Jakes Durango and headed toward the mall. This trip was a lot longer because Jolee wanted to "catch up" with everyone, even though its only been a few days since all of us were together.

"So, tell me?" Jolee asked.

"Tell you what?" I replied.

"When I can start planning." She squeeled.

"Um, plan what. Are you pregnant, do you mean a baby shower!" I suddenly got excited.

"No, Lynn, no. I mean your wedding." She giggled.

Mikey rubbed the back of his neck and began to turn red. I turned to him and put my hand on his leg.

"Its okay Mike. Shes joking." I giggled.

It was kinda quiet for about 5 minutes so I suggested turning on the radio.

Hey I can't live in here for another day
Darkness has kept the light concealed
Grim as ever
Hold on to faith as I dig another grave
Meanwhile the mice endure the wheel
Real as ever
And it seems I've been buried alive

The lyrics screamed through the speakers. Man, this song for some reason brought back so many memories of me and Matthew. He made me so Happy. We did everything together and then poof, it was all over in the blink of an eye. But, I have Mikey. And also six amazing friends. Mikey made me happy, and he was all I needed.

"Lynn, are you gonna get out?" Tyler asked.

"Huh?" I said. "Oh. Yeah."

Man, I didnt realize we were here. We got inside and Mikey touched around for my hand.

"Cant find it?" I giggled jokingly.

"Uh. No -yeah." He giggled. It was cute when he got embarrassed.

"Here." Jake laughed. He grabbed Mikey's wrist and then grabbed mine. He put our hands up to eye level and locked our fingers.

"Dork." I said.

"Well, thank you." Jake said. He bowed.

"Oh my god." I laughed under my breath.

We walked into Spencers and then I remembered we still had stuff for pranks on the boys.

"Hey, I'm gonna walk with the girls, okay?" I said.

"Yeah, go ahead!" Mikey replied.

Me and the girls went to the back started talking.

"Please tell me I'm not the only one who forgot we had stuff for pranks." Jade whispered.

"I'm with you." I said.

"Same here." Skye added.

"Yep, completely forgot." Jolee said lastly.

"Let's get more Stuff, and then later on when we get home we'll prank them." I said.

"Home? So we can come back?" Skye asked.

"Well duh, I never said you couldn't." I said. "Its just nobody came over."

"Yes!" Skye yelled.

"Shh Skye." I giggled while putting my finger up to my mouth.

"What?! Did you find something?" Tyler yelled from across the little store.

"No, uh, just found the uh, adult isle." She yelled back.

"Skye!" We all whisper yelled.

"Sorry!" She giggled.

"Uh, okay!" The boys yelled back in perfect sync.

We hurried up and checked our items out. The boys didnt see. I bought a backpack there so we could put the stuff in it, that way the boys didn't ask what we had gotten.

 I bought a backpack there so we could put the stuff in it, that way the boys didn't ask what we had gotten

The boys got some hats and we walked around some more.

"Nice backpack." Ademir said.

"Thanks." I replied.

Oh shoot. They're gonna ask what's inside. No, what do I say. Ugh.

"Tampons." I blurted.

"What?" Jake giggled.

"Um." I said. "I need to go to the bathroom.." I said.

What the hell was that Lynn! God, yeah, let's just blurt out the word 'tampons' why dont we. Stupid..

I walked to the bathroom with my head down. I felt silly for that so I giggled a little.

"What are you giggling about?" Mikey whispered.

"God you scared me!" I said. I put my hand over my heart. "Nothing."

"You sire about that?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"Why'd you get nervous when Ademir said he liked your bag?" He asked

"Dont tell the others!" I said

I told Mikey about the pranking items the girls and I had gotten.

"Perfect!" He said. "I'll help."

He kissed my forehead and we walked back to everyone.

A/N So sorry I haven't been writing. As you guys know, I'm having a rough time with my friend going back home and on top of that my uncle just passed away of cancer. I'll try updating tomorrow. I love you guys forever and always.❤