Send Me Your Location

Knock. Knock. Knock.

Not even 30 seconds into laying my head down, I hear three knocks at the door. I bolt my head up and turn around. I watch the door closely. Who could that even be, its 1:30 in the morning.

"Mikey." I whispered. I put my hand on his arm and shook him lightly. He didnt budge.

Knock. Knock. The knocks were getting louder and more frequent. This time, it woke Jolee and Jade up.

"What. Is. That?" Jade asked. She looked as if she had just saw a ghost.

"I dont know." I whispered. "Wake him up." I pointed To Ademir.

"Mikey!" I whispered. "Jolee, can you bring me my chair?" She got up slowly and rolled my chair to me. She pulled me up and I sat down.

Knock. Knock. Knock.
"Open this door now, before I knock it off its hinges!"

"Mikey please wake up." I whispered. I started to cry. He rolled over.

"What time is it, Lynn?" He looked a little upset that I woke him up. It was still dark outside.

"Shh Mikey please, just get up." I said. He noticed I was crying along with Jade and Jolee. He bolted up and got on the floor in front of me.

"What's wrong guys?" He asked.

"Wake the rest of them up." Jolee cried.

"What's going on?" He asked again.

"You better open this door right now!"

Ademir shot up to the man screaming.

"Who the hell is that?" Mikey said. He shook Jake and he woke up.

"What dude?" Jake said, he rubbed his eyes.

"Shut up! Help me wake Tyler and Skye up." Mikey said back. They woke them both up with their finger over their mouths.

"Get up and come to my room." I whispered. They ran to my room all except Mikey.

"Let's get some protection." He said. I heard the knob of the back door turn. Nothing happened. It was locked. I pulled out the silverware drawer. I pulled out the container containing the steak knifes.

Tap. Tap.

You could hear it on every window. He pushed me fast to my room. We all sat in front of my bed. A flash of light came into the room. The person outside had a flashlight, he was watching now.

"Upstairs!" I whisper yelled. Ademir took the girls and they all ran for the steps. Tyler, Jake, and Mikey helped me. I wrapped my arms around Jake and Mikey's shoulders. Tyler folded my chair and ran upstairs. The boys helped me up the steps, I could walk a little bit.

CRASH!

"The window!" Skye started crying.

"Who is that." Jade whispered. I felt so bad for her, I had only just met her and now shes sitting on my spare bedrroom floor worried for her life.

The boys stood up and grabbed a knife. They ran out of the room and you could hear their feet hitting the wooden stairs.

"No! Come back!" We yelled. We all started to cry. They circled together around my chair.

Crash!

"Ahh holy.." A man screamed. We heard feet coming back up the steps. It was Jake. He picked me up and told the girls to go somewhere safe. They girls ran as fast as they could and started my car. Jake put me up front with Jolee. He threw my chair in the back and ran back inside.

"I dont know what's going on." I said crying once again. We sped off and Jolee took us to her house. This time, I didnt worry about my chair. I was scared for my life.

"Dont worry about the chair!" I said. Jade grabbed my arms and helped me inside.

(Mikey is italics I am bold)

Are you boys okay!?

We're fine, send me your location.

I sent Mikey Jolee's address. Soon after, we heard them pull in. The front door opened and Jolee ran the other room.

"We're in there." She said. The boys rushed in. Mikey got down on his knees in front of me. I was sitting on Jolee's bed. He laid his head on my lap and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Are you okay?" He said, "Where's your chair?"

"I'm okay." I said back. "I left it in the car, it was in the way. Jade helped me in." He let go and sat beside me, he locked his fingers in mine.

"Did you guys find out who that guy was?" Skye asked the boys.

"Yeah. Ademir stole his wallet." Jake said.

"Whats his ID say?" Jade asked.

"Jesse Ridgeway..." Jake paused.

"What's wrong Jake?" Jolee asked, she walked over to him and wrapped her arms around his stomach. She laid her head on his chest.

"Nothing. Its okay babe." He said back. He wrapped his arms around her and held tight.

We were all getting pretty tired so Jolee blew up some air mattresses. Tyler and Skye shared one, Jade and Ademir shared one, Jake and Jolee got her bed, and of course Mikey and I shared a bed. Wow, its only been an hour. Its 2:35 now. Everyone was fat asleep.

"I love you Mikey." I kissed his cheek and snuggled into his side. I felt a hand slither under me and wrap around my body.

"I'm not asleep." He giggled.

"You're giggles are cute." Uh oh, I just said that out loud. My cheeks got hot.

"You think" He easier his head.

"Yeah..." I giggled. He laid his head back down beside mine.

I put my fingers in his hair and twirled my fingers in his curls.

"Is you leg feeling better?" He asked.

"Yeah. I think I'll be on crutches soon. I dont think I'll need a boot either. My foot feels fine." I said back.

"We'll get up in the morning and go to the doctor. Get you checked out." He smiled at me.

"Okay." I smiled as I whispered. He kissed my chin and I grabbed him by the sides of his face. I pulled his eyes up to mine. I pulled him close and kissed him. His kissed back. He sat up and put his arm on the other side of me. I broke the kiss.

"Goodnight Mikey." I laughed.

"Girl, you always gotta tease." He laughed. He pulled me close and we both went to sleep.

A/N So sorry this is late!! Ive been busy all day, hope you understand <3