We Have to Stay Quiet

The song above is from one of Mikey's videos :) I hope you give it a listen!

I woke up to someone making noises. It was Mikey. I looked over at the clock 4:15. Man, I have only been sleeping about two hours.

Mikey did it again, but this time he was saying my name.

"Lynnnnnn." He groaned in his sleep.

I couldn't help but laugh. He did it a few more times.

"Mikey, what are you doing?" I lightly shook him.

"Hmm." He said.

"Mike." I shook him again.

"Yeah?" He said.

"What are you dreaming of?" I asked.

"Uh, n-nothing." He said.

I giggled. "Mhm." I said.

"Come here." He said.

He grabbed my hands and pulled me up. We were standing up now. He wrapped his arms around my lower back.

His lips lightly touching mine. I wrapped on hand on the back of his neck and the other twirling his hair.

He pulled me closer and the kiss was starting to become intense. He pulled up on my back, lifting me up. I wrapped my legs around him.

"My room." I said.

He didnt hesitate. He set me back on my feet and I grabbed his hand. I walked up the steps pulling him close behind.

We walked into my room and I shut the the door. He pushed me Up against the door and rested on his forearm.

I pulled him closer and kissed him. I wrapped my arms under his.

He twisted me around and I fell onto the bed. He climbed over me. I pulled on the hem of his shirt and he pulled it off.

"Jesus." I whispered.

He laughed and somehow managed to pull my shirt over my head. I wrapped my arms around his back as he kicked off his skinny jeans.

"We have to be quiet." I giggled.

"Can't promise." He said. His voice was low and raspy voice.

Holy hell, everything about this boy left me wanting more and more of him.

He was down to his boxers as I was down to my underwear and bra. But soon, that was unsnapped and on the floor.

"Damn it Lynn." He said.

"What?" I got a little embarrassed. I covered my chest, did he not like it?

"No, dont cover." He said.

He crashed his lips back to mine.

I rolled over and now he was under me. I started at his lips and moved my kisses down to his jaw. Slowly, working my way to his collar bone, down his stomach.

"Shit." He groaned.

I giggled and climbed back up to his ear.

"I guess all the teasing paid off." I whispered.

I ran my finger down to the waist band of his boxers. I pulled and he flung them on the floor.

Damn, here I am with the love of my life. I felt a little funny just laying on top of a naked person. So, me being my stupid self, I giggle.

Now, my underwear on the floor. Oops.

Our clothes were piled all over my room.

"God Lynn, I love you." He whispered in that raspy voice again.

"God, that voice." I said. "I'm about to sin."

And that's what I did. Slow movements and hot breath filled the room.

"Mikey." I whimpered.

Pleasure, is what I felt. And I'm pretty sure its what he felt to. He crashed on top of me as the big wave of pure pleasure hit.

He laid beside me. I laid my hand on his cheek and covered up with my blanket.

"I love you Mikey." I whispered and I turned away from him to pick up my clothes from the floor, as much as I tried to keep covered, it failed.

I got dressed as well as him. We laid back down and I fell fast asleep in his arms.

A/N I've never written something like this, so if its bad I'm sorry😂 I also felt a bit weird writing it. I love you guys so much!❤

QOTD: Who's your favorite impractical joker?

My answer:  Sal :)