Happy Little Pill

⚠️Warning: Strong Content⚠️

It's Thanksgiving day and I'm pretty excited. Mikey and I have a big day today with going to everyones parents houses.

We've got to go to his mom's house, my parents house, and everyone is coming over here later for Ryan and myselfs Thanksgiving.

I got ready in my room while Mikey  was showering in my bathroom. I sat on my floor in front of my mirror as I applied my makeup lightly. Brown freckles splayed across my cheeks and connecting on my nose.

I put on a red and black dress and some white slides. I stood up and admired the clothing. I walked to the bathroom door and placed my ear against the wood. The water still splashing the stone floor.

"Hey Mikey." I said as I popped my head inside.

"Hmm?" He said.

"You almost done?" I asked.

"Almost. Come in here." He said.

"Why?" I giggled as I stepped in and shut the door.

"Cause I'm lonely." He whined.

I walked in and sat on the closed toilet. I faced the opposite way. His finger tapped the glass that covered the shower.

"Look at me." He laughed.

"No." I giggled.

"Why?" He laughed again.

"Cause your naked Mikey!" I laughed.

"I thought you liked me that way." He teased.

I laughed and stood up. I opened the door but before I walked out, Mikey said something.

"Nice panties!" He yelled.

I blushed and stopped in my tracks. I reached behind me and realised my dress had crinkled up. How?!? I was literally only sitting for 4 minutes. I ripped it down and shut the door behind me.

I stood in the middle of my room and felt my cheeks become hotter than ever.

He came out about ten minutes later in the black button up shirt I bought him and a nice pair of jeans. His all black Vans hid his socks and the jeans were rippled above them.

"You look so good right now." I said as I bent my knee and placed my hand in his hip. His lips snuck their way onto mine.

"Look at you." He said as he pressed my body to his.

I wrapped my arms around him loosely and placed my head over his heart. The beats made me more and more relaxed. I closed my eyes and deeply but slowly inhaled the cologne he was wearing.

"I'm so excited to spend Thanksgiving with you Mikey." I said, my eyes still shut.

My cheek pressed against his chest, our arms tangled around each other's body... I never wanted to move from this spot.

"You think your excited? You should feel the butterflies in my stomach." He said. "I'm excited but I'm nervous as hell."

"Why?" I giggled. I pulled away from his chest and looked up at him. His hand traveled up and down my spine.

"I haven't really met any of your family." He said.

"I haven't met all of yours." I replied.

"Will they like me?" He asked.

I bounced up on to my toes and pecked the corner of his lips.

"They'll love you Mikey." I reassured.