How Could You Leave Us

My phone rang again. This time, it was someone I didn't expect.

What? What happened.

I rubbed my eye as I sat up. The light blinded me through the window.

What the hell??

I looked over to my left. The covers were pulled away like someone had just left. My eyes began to widen as I tried to remember.

Jake?

I stood up slowly. I wobbled to my bathroom. My head was aching and I reached into the drawer for my ibuprofen. I cupped some water in my hands and scarfed the pill.

I walked downstairs, the house was a mess. Red solo cups laying all over the floor joined by paper plates and various pieces of half eaten foods.

What the hell?

Am I going crazy?? A thud brought my attention to the bathroom. I slowly walked down the hall and stood outside the door. The toilet flushed and I knocked.

"Yeah?" A slight yell came from beyond the door.

My head started spinning. A black ring began to form around my vision before it snapped shut, I was able to hear but not see. I felt my body falling backwards.

"Lynn!" A yell.

Just after that, I slammed my head off the trim. Now, I couldn't even hear.

••••••••

UNKNOWN POV

Why does she have to get startled so easily? This is all my fault! I thought to myself.

I pulled my phone from my pocket. I called Charlie.

(Charlie Bold, Unknown Italics)

Hello?

Where are you right now?

Me and Emily are going to Ademir's. Emily wants to see if Jade has a hangover from the party. Why?

Go get Ademir and Jade. I need you to bring them to the Lakewood Hospital.

Why what happened?

I'll explain when you guys get here. The doctor just came in.

Alright man, be safe.

You too.

With that, I hung up. The doctor looked me in the eyes. For a second I thought I was going to have to feel worried. But, it turns out she just had a minor concussion.

"Mikey? Right?" The doctor asked.

"Yeah." I responded.

"How did this happen?" He asked.

"I walked out of the bathroom and she just collapsed and hit her head in the trim." I explained.

••••••••

LYNN'S POV

I could hear the mumbles from someone who sounded familiar. I listened to them before I opened my eyes. I knew that I knew the voice, but I couldn't think of who it was.

I had to see who it was. I couldn't wait any longer. I opened my eyes to a slit to see two men standing at the foot of the bed. I was in the ER. Probably nothing serious because I was still in my normal clothes.

"Looks like she's awake." The doctor said as he pointed at me with his pen.

"Lynn!" Mikey said as he ran over to me. He got on his knees as I sat up and rubbed my head.

"You're free to go Ms." The doctor said.

"Mikey." I said. "What happened last night. I feel like it's been days."

"What do you mean?" He asked. "You're confusing me."

"I mean, why were you at my house in my bed. You know we've been fighting."

"What?" His face twisted with confusion.

"You slept with Jolee, Mikey!" I yelled a little to loud as I came to my senses.

"Lynn, what the hell are you talking about?" He said a little louder. "Come on, lets take this problem elsewhere."

We walked outside.

"Lynn, I don't know what the hell you're talking about... but it's complete nonsense." He said. "What made you think that?"

"Stop. I saw you two. You were both in my bed." I said quietly.

"Lynn... how long ago was this?" Mikey asked.

"A few days ago." I said. "What's it matter?"

"Lynn, the party was last night." Mikey said. My mind trailed off as he said this.

What? But I remember seeing... I remember sleeping with...

Cliff hanger•

A/N So I'm leaving tomorrow for 5 days to go to FFA Camp. Help me please >_<

QOTD:What's your favorite anime(s)?

My Answer: Death Note and Tokyo Ghoul :)