Her

A/N Guys please watch the video above. If you dont want to watch the whole thing, please watch 1:37-2:12 its greatly appreciated. It will help throughout the story. Also, this chapter is all going to be in Mikey's POV!!! This chapter is going to be descriptive:) New surprise... 'Wings' series coming soon...

⚠️STRONG CONTENT⚠️

I watched as she got out of the car. Her gentle hands caressing the car doors handle. Her skin glowing from the kiss of the burning sun.

She's all mine. I thought to myself. The love in her heart could never compare to anything in this world. Her unconditional love... Damn it, I dont deserve her.

"Ready?" She grabbed my hand with a smile.

"Sure am." I said back. She wrapped her fingers in mine as she looked at the building.

"How many?" The lady at the counter asked.

"Two please." Lynn said as she held up two fingers. Again, with a smile. She bounced on her toes as the lady wrapped a paper bracelet around our wrists.

"How do you not fall in the boots?" I laughed.

"Just used to em'." She said as she looked at her black boots.

"The heels are like three inches and your still not even to my ear yet." I teased.

"Hey!" She lightly punched my arm with her other hand.

The way her touch makes me feel anxious. Shes so gentle with people but she wears her heart on her sleeve... I want to change that.

"So, you wanna go on the rides?" She asked. She was prancing around like a kid in a candy store.

"Duh!" I said.

We played around for awhile and it looked as if it was getting dark.

"Holy hell! We've been here for four hours." I said, checking my phone for the first time.

"What time is it?" She asked. Her voice is so soft, like the wind on a calm night.

"7:15." I said.

"I'm kind of tired." She said.

"Ready to go?" I asked.

"Mhm." She hummed.

We walked to the car and before we got in, she came over to me and laid her head on my chest and wrapped her arms around my waist.

I wrapped my arms tightly around her and she rested her chin on my chest. I looked her in the eyes and gave a quick kiss. I smiled as she blushed. Her cheeks were rosy from the cold wind. I unwrapped my arms and put my hands up to her cheeks. They felt like they had been kissed by Jack Frost himself.

We got in the car and I turned the heat on. She pulled her hands in her sleeves and put them up to the vents. The way she does things, makes my heart beat faster than it should.

"Salanghae." I said.

She gasped. "You didnt say cilantro!!"

Her giggles could light a dark tunnel. They give life to the dead.

"I'm so tired." She groaned. I watched as she wrapped herself in her arms and laid the seat back. She closed her eyes as I started the car.

"Goodnight baby." I rubbed her thigh as she rubbed my hand with her long nails. Her eyes were still shut as she rubbed my hand.

Her hand stopped moving and I looked over to see a sleeping girl.

~~~~~~~~

When we got to the cabin, I shut the car off and walked over to Lynn's door.