Paralyzed

"I slept with Jake."

"What.." His voice sounded of disappointment.

"You heard me Mikey." I frowned upon myself.

"Why the hell would you sleep with him?" He asked surprisingly calm.

"Hmm, I don't know Mikey maybe because I was traumatized because I caught you having sex with MY best friend in MY bed!" I said.

"So you go and sleep with mine?!" He asked back.

"You can't be serious right now.." I started. "You're going to me look like the bad person when you know damn well that you're in the wrong just as much as I am." I stood up and pointed to myself.

"Get out." He said.

"W-what?" I stopped.

"I said get out." He repeated.

"I missed you and I came back. I came clean. I knew what I did was wrong. I came here for one reason and that was for you." I said quietly.

"Get out Lynn! Now! I don't want to see you again!" He screamed.

"Good. You won't have to.. I'll be gone. For good." I said. I walked to his bedroom door and shut it behind me.

I ran out and down the apartment complex stairs. I never said a word to his mom as she stood at the bottom of the steps with a cigarette between her lips. She called my name but I wasn't able to respond. My legs drug me across the parking lot. Jake still had my car. I didn't know where I was going.

When I finally stopped running I sat on a bench in the park I ended up at. I was numb. I sat and gazed at the cold frozen ground. My phone buzzed and I pulled it from my pocket.

Caller ID read 'Jake🤡"

I didn't answer. I don't want to answer. He called eight times and messaged me 17 times before he finally stopped. Ryan wouldn't be back for another five days. I missed him. I missed my parents. I miss my old life. I miss when I was happy all the time and didn't have to take any medicine when I was around Mikey. But now that's gone. My life is a wreck.

My phone buzzed again and again telling me that someone was calling mine.

Caller ID: "Baby Jo"

It was Jolee. I didn't answer her either. I got up and walked to the nearest street sign. It read "Chillicothe" road. I googled it and it was about a 20 minute walk to my house. Great, a quite walk and I can clear my head. Hopefully.

I stuffed my hands in my coat pockets and turned my cheek from the cold beginning winter air. It was 2 o'clock but it seemed so late. When a small white flake hit my nose, it almost made me smile. Until I realized... it'll be Christmas in 17 days. I already had Mikey's presents wrapped and hidden in Ryan's room. I spent so much on him but I didn't care. I was happy. A membership to the trampoline park, a gift card to Pac-Sun, a new pair of Nikes that were almost $100, and a necklace. That necklace was special. It was custom made by me just for him.

The pendant I picked was a silver heart and engraved in the middle was "And her heart swells every time she sees you"

I'm not good enough when it comes to this type of stuff. I wish he'd understand why I did that. It's not that I wanted to, I was upset.

A/N JUST A SHORT FILLER UNTIL I RETURN FROM MY TRIP LOVE YOU!!