Hold Onto Me

~Next Morning~

I got out of the shower and got dressed in comfy clothes. I didn't plan on doing anything today. It was spooky month and there's no better way to spend spooky month than watching scary movies.

I walked back in my room to see Mikey still sleeping. I shook him lightly until his eyes began to form slits.

"Hey~" I whispered.

"Five more minutes." He groaned.

"Come on. Let's spend the day watching scary movies! It's fall break Mikey~" I whined.

"Lay here with me." His voice was scratchy.

"Listen to your voice!" I giggled. "You must've screamed too much."

I blushed and got a little embarrassed as I realized what I had just said. Especially remembering what had gone down the night before.

"Making fun of me?" He sat up.

"N-no." I said.

"You'd better walk away before I rip your sweatpants off." He squinted.

"Mikey!~" I squealed as I went to stand up and run away.

I was cut off by his hand grabbing my wrist and pulling me into him. He sat me on his legs and pulled me down with him as he crashed into the mattress.

"I'm just kiddin' baby." He smiled. "What's the plan for today?"

"Nothing really. Just to sit in pjs all day and watch scary movies." I said back to him.

"Sounds like a plan." He said as he left quick kisses all over my face and neck.

"Mikey!" I giggled. His small pecks tickled my skin.

"I'm gonna take a shower, come with me.~" He whined.

"No." I laughed. "I just took one."

"At least sit and talk to me." He said. He made a pouty face which caused me to laugh.

"Fine." I playfully sighed.

As he stepped into the shower I grabbed the nail file from the drawer. I sat on the toilet and began to pick at my fingernails.

"Now don't look at me." Mikey said as he shut the shower door.

"Mikey, I'm beginning to think your not in love with me.. but with yourself." I laughed.

"Do I go down on myself like I go down on you?" He said.

"Mikey!" I squealed.

He only laughed. After another ten minutes, the water shut off and Mikey pulled his towel over the shower door. He stepped out and ruffled his finger through his now long curls.

"You think maybe we could go get my hair cut?" He asked. "Then have our lazy day?"

"Yeah that's fine." I smiled.

I walked past Mikey and went to my desk. I grabbed my phone off the charger and called to make a hair appointment for him.

"Mikey! You got thirty minutes!" I yelled.

"That's plenty enough time." He said quietly from behind me.

I jumped as he spoke, thinking he was still getting dressed. I turned around and lightly punched his shoulder. He placed a hand on my hip and another on my back.

My hands snaked around his back and rested on the lining of his towel. His skin was so warm. He pulled me into a hug and lightly rocked back and forth.

"You'd better get dressed so you don't get cold." I said.

"I'd rather hold you." He said as he lifted my head up to plant a light kiss on my lips.

A/N I'm so mad at myself for not writing in almost a full 2 months. I owe you guys so much. For the ones who haven't forgot about this book.. you're amazing. I'm so sorry.

QOTD: How often do you think an author should update?

My Answer: Honestly, I feel like I should be updating at least 3 times a week. I really am trying to work on that. I promise ❤️