Save Me

A/N So I'm thinking of doing a series of chapters related to the 'Wings' series by BTS. Are there any A.R.M.Ys reading?

When I woke up, Mikey was gone. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I walked into the bedroom and pulled my suitcase from the closet. I started to unpack my things and put them in the dresser.

When I was done, I pulled out some warm clothes. The temperature was going to be really low today.

I heard the bathroom door open and Mikey walked out

I heard the bathroom door open and Mikey walked out. He had an oversized hoodie and skinny jeans on. His hair looked like wet noodles when he walked in.

"You know, I've never really seen your hair soaking wet like this." I giggled. "Looks like wet noodles."

I walked over to him and ran my fingers through his hair. It left silky droplets of water on my rings.

"What are you thinking of?" Mikey asked.

I was staring at the water on my fingers. How did I let that happen? What did I do wrong...

"Lynn." Mikey said. I snapped out of whatever I was in.

"Huh?" I said.

"What are you thinkin- are you crying?" He asked.

I wiped my cheek and felt a cold spot of water. I was crying and didnt even know it.

"Uh-nothing." I said.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Just, memories flooding back into my head. I wanted to forgot them, but they're spreading like a wildfire." I said.

"What happened." He asked softly as he sat close to me on the bed. He rubbed my back gently.

"You promise you won't be upset that I didnt tell you sooner." I said.

"I promise." He replied.

"Well, I've been trying to forget this but its not working." I said softly.

He looked at me with guilt.

"Lynn, you dont have to tell me if you dont want to." He said.

"No, I need to." I said.

"Okay." He brushed the hair on my face behind my ear.

"Well... About 4 years ago, a couple months after my 14th birthday. Ryan took me and Audrey to the beach. It was only us and two other families. Audrey was 11 and so was another girl from the other family. They hit it off so well. We were there all day and all night, just us and the other family." I said.

"Who's Audrey?" He asked.

"You'll find out. I was getting to it." I said.

"Oh, sorry." He put his head down. "Procede."

"Ryan needed to go to the bathroom, so me being the next oldest, I offered to watch Audrey. She wanted to swim with the other girl, so I let her. The two were seeing how long they could hold their breath. When I heard splashing, I figured they were doing it on purpose... Audrey knew how to swim well, so I didnt think about it. Then, the other girl starts screaming, when I got Audrey out the water, she was limp. Ryan came back and called the ambulance, but when they got there, they told us she was having a seizure from shortage of breath. Thats when I looked at my hands, seeing the drops of water on my rings... Those hands could've saved a life Mikey, my own sisters life. And seeing the water on my hands now, brought me back to that day. My sister is gone, and I'll never get her back." I felt tears rolling off my chin.

"Lynn." Mikey whispered.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Seeing you this way, makes me feel horrible." He said. "You tried, and thats what matters. She loved you and continues to love you. She sees the person you are today, and I'm sure she approves. Anyone would be lucky to call you their sister. I feel like I'm on top of the world because I can call you my girlfriend, but being related to someone so kind hearted, would be an honor."

I pulled my hands inside my sleeves and wrapped my arms around the body next to me. So warm and caring. I didnt know what to say to that. I cried. I cried until the tears were all gone... He sat with me through every tear.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"Dont be." He whispered. "I just got to see a whole new side of you... That makes me feel special."

"She would love you Mikey." I said into his chest.

"I'm sure I would've loved her too Lynn." He rubbed the back of my head.

"Thank you." I pulled his face to mine and rested my forehead to his.

I brushed my thumb over his bottom lip and gently kissed him. He pulled me close as the kiss deepened. I rubbed my hand through his wet hair again and smiled on his lips.

"You make me forget." I said.

"Forget what?" He asked.

"Everything." I whispered.

We stood up and he pulled me into another warm hug. He smelled like his cologne. I loved him.

"What's the plan for today?" I asked.

"Wonderworks?" He asked.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Its a museum and it has a ton of fun things to do." He said. "Come on, I'll shoe you some pictures."

We walked to the computer in the master bedroom. He pulled up some pictures.

"Oh my gosh! Is it really upside down like that!?" I asked excitedly

"Yeah." He giggled. "But only one room on the inside is upside down, the rest are normal."

"Let's go there!" I said loudly. I rubbed his shoulder as he clicked through more pictures.

"Wonderworks it is." He said.

We got in the car and headed that way. We passed so many cool places.

"So, when are you going to teach me about your music?" He asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked back.

"Like, the language." He said.

"Oh! Whenever your ready." I smiled.

"Well, teach me something." He said.

"Well, I'm not fluent either, so this isn't going to be super easy." I said.

"How do you say 'I love you'? He asked.

"Salanghae." I said.

"Cilantro." He said.

I couldn't help but laugh, doesn't he know cilantro is an herb.

"No Mikey." I giggled. "Salanghae."

"Sa-lan-g-hae." He sounded it out piece by piece.

"Thats right!" I said.

"Well, in that case.. Lynn, salanghae." He said.

"Salanghae too, Mikey." I giggled.

A/N Hi guys! Sorry for the sad chapter, I dont want to offend anyone... But the same thing happened to me when I was 11. It wasn't a sister, and it didnt happen this way, it was much more tragic. I just dont talk about it much. But I love all of my readers and I feel like I needed to put something like this in a chapter. I love you all so much!! ❤❤❤

QOTD: What fandom(s) are you in?

My answer: BTS A.R.M.Y ❤