The Way Ü Are

A/N YALL GOTTA LISTEN TO THAT SONG!! SUCH A BOPPP!

••••••••

Mikey and I got into my car. I'm surprised he let me drive, he always wants to.

Just as I started the car, Ryan ran out on to the porch. I rolled my window down to see what he needed.

"Do you have your house key?" He yelled.

"Yeah, why?" I asked.

"I'm locking the doors. Alexis and I are going to her place. I won't be back tonight." He said back.

"Okie dokie Ry." I smiled.

I backed out of the driveway and headed toward the stop sign at the end of the road.

"I'm not ready for school to start back up." I sighed.

"Me neither." He said.

"Mikey, you graduated." I laughed as I looked at him.

"I know. But I still have to show up at my college courses." He said.

"Oh yeah." I replied.

••••••••

Mikey got a simple cut. Just short on the sides and longer up top.

(Sorry y'all, best pic I could find)

"Damn boy, you lookin like a snack!" I said as I clicked my tongue and laughed.

"You're such a dork." He snorted.

"Now can we go home and watch movies?" I asked.

"Duh." He said.

"Oh! We need to plan a day to spend with everyone else. We haven't really done that in a while." I reminded him.

"Oh man, that's true." He replied.

When Mikey and I got home, I went into the kitchen to make popcorn while Mikey went to change into comfy clothes.

As I popped, I stood and watched the microwave. While standing there, I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and a face resting in the crook of my neck. A small kiss planted before I felt him smile across my skin. He stood beside me watching the popcorn pop.

I dumped it into a bowl and had Mikey carry it to the couch as I put in a scary movie.

"What are we watching?" He asked.

"Hmm, how about...." I started.

"The Terrifier!" Mikey yelled.

"I don't have that one." I laughed.

"On Netflix!" He smiled.

"Okay." I laughed as I ran and jumped under the blankets beside Mikey.

As he scrolled through the movies, I slid my hands into his shirt and rested my hands on his stomach.

A/N sorry for this reallyyyy short chapter. How was your Christmas?? I hope it was amazing!!❤️❤️

QOTD: What was your favorite gift this year?

My Answer: My Twisted X Shoes and my new BTS Love Yourself Package!