Hard Times

We all woke up to Mikey's alarm.. Well, almost all of us. Mikey slept through his own alarm of course. My leg felt great today! Screw the crutches for a while.

"Wait, dont wake him up." I said.

"Why not?" Jake asked. Me and Jolee looked at each other and grinned.

"Prank time!" We both whispered. Jake giggled.

"Jake record this, I wanna show Jade later." I giggled. Me and Jolee crept into the kitchen.

"Glad were in the same page." Jolee giggled.

"Thats what best friends do!" I giggled back. I grabbed a big bowl from the corner cabinet and Jolee ran warm water. We filled the bowl and crept back into the living room. I sat the bowl down beside the couch. I grabbed Mikey's hand and placed it into the bowl.

"You guys are evil." Jake smiled.

"You know its funny though." I laughed at Jake.

"True." He said. Suddenly Mikey woke up.

"Yo, what the hell!" He said. "I ain't trying to pee All over myself." Jolee and I couldn't stop laughing.

"All their idea." Jake said putting his hands in the air.

"Oh really?" He said. Him and Jake smirked at each other. They were most likely planning something. But oh well, we'll be ready.

"Go take a shower smelly!" I giggled. "I wanna go get Ademir, Jade, Tyler and Skye."

"Fine, fine." He got up and laughed. I picked up the bowl and walked into the kitchen.

"Why aren't you on your crutches?" Mikey stopped on his way to the bathroom.

"My leg doesn't hurt." I said.

"Just be careful." He said.

"Jake if you want, there's another shower upstairs." I said.

"Thanks Lynn!" He said.

"No problem!" I said.

I plugged my phone into the aux. I shuffled the music and Hard Times by Paramore came on. Me and Jolee looked at each other and smiled. This was our song.

"All that I want
Is to wake up fine
Tell me that I'm alright
That I ain't gonna die
All that I want
Is a hole in the ground
You can tell me when it's alright
For me to come out." We both we're screaming the lyrics.

This is so fun Lynn!" Jolee yelled over the song.

"The boys are jealous!" I yelled back. We both laughed.

"Gonna make you wonder why you even try
(Hard times) gonna take you down and laugh when you cry
(These lives) and I still don't know how I even survive
(Hard times)
(Hard times)." We were screaming and jumping around to the lyrics.

"And I gotta get to rock bottom!" We both yelled.

Thump!

I shut the music off and looked at the kitchen. Mikey and Jake were hiding, they were filming.

"Hey!" We screamed.

"Not cool!" Jolee said.

"Man, we got some cute girlfriends!" Jake hit Mikey's shoulder. It made us blush.

"Were you filming us?" I asked.

"Of course, your cute." Jake said. They both started to laugh.

"Come on Jolee let's go to my room." I said. "We'll pick out some cute outfits for today." I glared at the boys the whole time.