Say It

Mikey's POV

I woke up in panic. It was morning now. I ran to Lynn's room. She was sleeping.

"What?" I whispered. I was so confused. I thought I was just on the phone with Jake. Then I realized, I was dreaming.

I shook Lynn lightly and her eyes opened slowly. She grabbed my shirt and pulled me onto her bed. She snuggled her head into me.

"Can we talk?" I asked her.

Lynn's POV

Uh oh... The words no girl wants to hear their man say.

"Yeah, what's up?" I asked.

"Lynn, are you... Ya know... Happy?" He asked.

"What do you mean Mikey?" I added.

"Ya know.. Just.. Are you?" He said.

I am happy, but I'm not happy with myself. I feel like I ask for to much.

"Yes, of course. Why wouldn't I?" I asked him.

"I just had-" He stopped. His eyes began to water.

"I had a dream you killed yourself Lynn." His cries were no longer silent. I began to cry to the sounds of him. I pulled him close and he laid his head on my chest. I ran my fingers through his hair. We sat and cried for a while.

I pulled his head up and wiped away the tears that were running down his face.

"You'll never have to go through that Mikey." I said. "I'll never put you through it."

"Promise?" He asked.

"I promise, hun." I added.

I hugged him. We stood up and I pulled him into a kiss.

"I love you Mikey." I whispered. "Dont worry about me, I'm happy. As long as I'm with you, I'll never be sad."

"I love you too Lynn." He replied. "I'll keep you forever."

I giggled and so did he. I walked to my closet and picked out some clothes.

"I'm gonna take a quick shower." I said.

"Okay." He added.

I ran warm water and scrubbed myself. I felt so much better. I wrapped a towel around my wet hair and got dressed.

Mikey jumped in the shower after me. I was getting ready and doing my hair and makeup. I put on some natural nude colors and threw my hair up in a braid. Mikey was done now. He was wearing a plain shirt and pants with white vans.

"Damn Daniel." I giggled.

"Lynn, thats so old." He laughed back.

"I know, just trying to crack a laugh." I smiled.

"You're cute." He said. I started to blush.

Then, he twirled my chair around and picked me up. He threw me on the bed and started to tickle me. Ugh, such a child! But I love it.

M-Mikey s-stop it!" I said between laughs.

"First you gotta say I'm the coolest." He giggled.

"Really Mikey?" I was laughing really hard now.

"Say it Lynn!" He giggled.

"Mikey is the coolest and I'm a loser." He stopped.

"You didnt have to say you were a loser." He laughed at me.

"Oh shut up!" I slapped his arm.

I pulled him down and laid next to him. I kissed him and he kissed back.

A/N So sorry I didnt update yesterday. My wattpad kept messing up and I had to rewrite this chapter three times.. I made this a dream because suicide is a sensitive subject... To all people reading this, stay strong love❤