Perfect

⚠️Warning: Mature Content⚠️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I've been on my new meds for about a week now. I haven't really had any unusual thoughts and dreams. Ryan was home. I missed him... a lot.

••••••••

"Jesus, you're beautiful." Mikey said.

We were laying in my bed. His arm was under my head as he played with my hair. I covered my face with my small hand as my cheeks were stained with red. He always knew what to say to me.

"You're making me blush." I whispered.

"I think it's sexy when you're shy." He laughed.

(A/N wOoOOw I feel weird saying "SeXy")

"Oh my goodness Mikey!" I said still covering my face.

It felt weird to heard Mikey say things like that. He was always so sweet. His free hand laid on my hip. His thumb traced circles on the small amount of exposed skin. I didn't realize my sweater was pulled up a little.

He didn't say anything as he slowly latched his lips to mine. He pulled me on top of him. I hate when he does that but love it at the same time. I always feel like I'm heavy on his stomach.

I shifted the slightest bit and felt... his happiness...

I blushed. Mikey and I have done this a few times, but I get nervous like it's our first every time. I loved him so much.

Euphoria. It hit me hard. I couldn't wait any longer.

I wanted to be in control. I straddled him and placed my index finger on his lips.

"You better be quiet, Ryan and Alexis are home." I smirked.

"So.. you think you're in charge." He said in a low voice.

That voice threw me over the edge. I was done teasing. I just wanted to get straight to business.

"No." I said as I flopped onto my back. "Come on."

Things that have never happened while in bed together happened.

His hand lowered... my back arched and my legs tingled under his touch.

"S-stop the teasing Mikey." I groaned.

"You're so needy right now." He laughed.

"Stop~ ah." I squirmed.

"Beg." He said finally.

(A/N WowoOOwOwW okaY ThIs esCalatEd.)

"What the hell?" My eyes widened.

"You heard me."

His hands stopped roaming my body and his kisses on my skin stopped.

"No. Come back." I whined and squirmed.

"Shhh." He said. "Beg for it."

My blushing intensified as my words slipped past my lips...

"Please Mikey, I need you."

With that, he devoured my neck. His hands pushed my waist into the bed as he rested himself on top of me.

With every grinding move, the groans, and moans... it threw me over the edge.

My shirt was thrown somewhere on the floor as I sat up. I pulled his shirt from his body and tossed it to the foot of the bed.

••••••••

Clothes were scattered everywhere as Mikey pulled a small aluminum package from the drawer.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too..ngh~"

A/N Short chapter I'm sorry ;-;
I think I'm just gonna upload small chapter like this from now on so you guys dont have to keep waiting. Do you like this idea?

I hate saying my problems on here, but I feel like I can't tell my readers anything.

So "M" and I aren't together anymore sadly. I was so happy... at least I thought I was.

That relationship was so toxic. He put me down all the time but I felt like he was doing it out of love. I was wrong. He stopped saying "I love you" and I should've taken that as a sign.

But instead he called me a waste of time. Never settle for anything less than you deserve.

You're beautiful and I love you! ❤️

QOTD: If you had $100 what would you buy?

My Answer: Everything BTS of course!

Much love!!❤️