Walk on Water

⚠️Warning: Mature Content⚠️

The rest of the week consisted of lazy days in bed. Cold nights by the heater. And no one can forget the nights with fuzzy blankets.

~~~~~~~~
"I can't wait to see everyone!" I said as we boarded the plane. "Im really going to miss the cabin though."

"Im just going to miss the time we had alone." He smirked.

I turned to see a smirk on his face. I smacked his arm. "Wipe that smirk off before I slap it off Michael Manfre."

He laughed and poked my side. I swatted his hand away and glared behind me.

"Im serious! We're in public!" I whisper yelled.

We found our seats. I was tired. We had a night flight. They let us have fuzzy blankets, of course I couldn't refuse. I whipped that sucker out, and by God I used that mofo. (Sorry, this is me trying to be funny... Meow bye)

Mikey laughed at me trying to get comfy.

"Sorry folks, there will be a short delay of approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes."

I mentally groaned and palmed my face. Well, I guess I could check my YouTube channel. I pulled my phone out and logged in.

Wow, I kind of grew really fast. Actually, there was no really I had already gained 2,312 subscribers.

I almost choked on my spit while reading comments. The comment section contained the following:

Plz make another video!

When will the new vid be out?

Omg you're an amazing singer!!

Stop singing, you just want attention:(

This channel is good

Etc. Etc.

Besides the hate, im doing pretty good. I tapped Mikey's arm and he looked over at me. I showed him my phone and he almost spit his granola bar out.

"Wow!" He said, taking my phone. "Good job baby!"

He leaned over and hugged me. I hugged back and smiled as I smelled his cologne.

"You made this possible." I rubbed his arm as he pulled away. I covered my arms back with the blankets and rubbed the soft fabric across my lips.

He handed my phone back and I locked it while putting it in my pocket.

"What are you going to sing next?" He asked.

"Im not sure yet. Should I sing an English song this time?" I asked.

"Up to you babe, its your channel." He smiled.

"I think I will." I said.

"Time change folks. Only 17 more minutes."

"Thank you Lord." I huffed while putting my folded hands up to my nose.

Mikey laughed at me. I looked over at him and smiled. He smiled back as he reached behind his back. He pulled out his camera. I laughed and rolled my eyes. He did a short intro and told them that he was leaving Tennessee.

"I had fun with the fans I had met here. I enjoyed the small meet and greet." He laughed.

He pointed the camera at me. I looked at him and gave him a look that said you want me to say something?

"Um, hello." I said. He laughed and kept the camera pointed at me. "Mikey stop iiiiiiiit."

I poked his tummy and he started laughing. When I stopped, he put the camera close under my nostrils, I flared them like last time. I laughed.