First Flight

We got to the California gate, there was no plane waiting. He was gone.

"Jade, w-what are g-gonna do?" I was crying. I've never felt like this before.

"I'm gonna call everyone else, okay?" She said.

"Okay." I whispered. She walked over to a quiet area of the airport. I pulled my knees up to my chest and weaped quietly.

"They're coming." Jade said as she sat next to me on the floor. She rubbed my back softly.

"Thank you Jade." I rubbed my eyes.

"Its what I'm for, I'll always be here." She said.

About 30 minutes have passed and the others met up with us.

"What the hell happened?!" Jake shouted.

"M-mikey left me Jake." And once again, I cried.

He pulled me into his chest and wrapped his arms around me.

"C'mon we gotta get to California." Jake said.

"Let's go see when the first flight out will be." Ademir added.

Tyler, Skye, Jade, and I waited for them to get back with the info.

"Twenty minutes!" Ademir yelled as he ran back to us.

"What! That soon?" I said back. I got a feeling in my stomach that made me wanna get sick but made me Happy all at once.

"Flight 105 to California, now boarding!"

"We gotta go!" Tyler yelled.

We didnt have anything with us, not even a pair of clothes for the next day.

We boarded the plane. Jade and Ademir sat together, Skye and Tyler were together, and Jake and Jolee sat next to each other. I sat on the other side of Jake because he was Mikey's bestfriend and he knew where he'd be.

"What's gotten into him Jake?" I whisper.

"Honestly Lynn, I dont know." he said.

"Oh." Is all I could get out. "I'm gonna go to sleep." I added.

"I'll wake you up when we get there." He said.

I rolled up in my seat and laid my head on the armrest. I quickly went to sleep, people dont understand how exhausting crying is.

Jake shook me and I jumped up.

"Where here." He whispered.

"Okay." I groaned.

"You guys ready to get off?" Ademir asked.

"Yes." Skye said.

Yeah, let's go, I need to stretch." Jolee added.

We got off the plane and called an Uber. We asked the driver to take us to an Enterprise so we could rent a car. We got an SUV and started driving to possible locations.

"Its all gonna be alright, I promise." Jolee hugged me from the side.

All of a sudden, Jake turned onto a dirt road.

"Jake, what are you doing?" Jade asked.

"Yeah, this isn't a road." I added.

"We'll be okay." Is all he said

"Dude." Tyler said.

"Guys, we"lol be fine!" He said loudly. "I know where Mikey is!"

We pulled up to a wooden barn. We got out quietly and started walking towards it.

"What is this place?" I asked.

"Just a small hangout we found." Jake whispered.

Jake rolled the barn door open a little so only he was Exposed.

"Dude, what the Hell!" Mikey yelled. "what are you doing here?"

"I could ask you the same." Jake said. Jake held his pointer finger up telling us to hold on. He walked inside.

The boys have been talking for about 15 minutes now. You could only hear muffled voices. Then, they close to the door and I could hear.

"She's cheating on me dude." He was crying. They walked out and all I could do was stand there.

"Why did you bring her?" Mikey yelled.

"Mikey." I said softly.

"Shut up! I don't want to hear you right now!" He yelled.

"You need to talk to her." Jake said. Him and the others got in the car. I thought they were gonna wait, but no... They sped off.

"Mikey, that wasn't what you thought." I said.

"Then what the hell was it?!" He was getting frustrated.

"It was my brother Mikey." I said.

"What?" He sounded confused.

"My mom and dad adopted him. I used to live with him until I could get my own place." I whispered.

"Lynn i-" I cut him off.

"Its okay Mikey." I said. "I understand." We sat on the ground as the sun was setting. I sat on top of him and wrapped my legs around him. I looked at his eyes, they were puffy from crying. I wrapped my arms around him and his my face in the crook of his neck.

"Say you won't let go." I Whispered.

A/N Thank you guys for all of the support❤ I still may not be able to update everyday. But thank you guys for understanding. I hope this chapter is long enough. Love you all :)