Got Me Thinkin' Lately

I woke up around 2:30 with a night terror. I was panting and crying. I looked over at Mikey, his body looked so peaceful.

"Mikey." I whispered.

"Hmm?" His tired voice said.

"Can you walk with me?" I asked.

"Huh?" He asked sitting up.

"I had a horrible night terror." I said. "Will you please walk to get a drink with me?"

"Yeah, of course." He said. He stood up but quickly covered back up, realising what had happened only hours before.

I laughed. I could see the light red tint to his cheeks, even in the dark. I smiled and reached beside me. I grabbed my clothes and threw them back on. I could tell he had the same idea. I heard shuffling and when I looked back over, Mikey was fully clothed again.

I stood up and we walked towards the door. We crept down the stairs as quietly as we could. I went to the cabinet and grabbed a glass. I filled it with water from the tap and leaned against the counter as I drank.

Mikey's arms were wrapped around his body as if he was cold. I dumped the water out and set the glass upside down in the sink. I grabbed his arm and we walked back upstairs. The clock read almost 3:30.

"We haven't even done anything to make time go fast! It's already been almost an hour!" I giggled.

I got under the covers and pulled them to my face. The chills Mikey had been feeling must have spread to me because I could feel the goosebumps raising on my arms.

I felt Mikey get in next to me. I fell asleep soon after. Through the night, I didn't have any more night terrors.

••••••••

When I woke up, Mikey was already gone. I looked at my phone, it said 7:10. I heard noises and loud shuffling coming from the bathroom. I got up and opened the door. Mikey. What was he doing?

"Mikey?" I asked as I entered the bathroom door. "Mikey!" I exclaimed. I slammed the door and ran to him. His body was flopping and turning all over the floor. Flashbacks of Audrey came into my mind. A seizure. Why now?

"Mikey!" I cried. I flipped him on top of my legs and moved the strands of hair from his face. I screamed. His eyes were rolled back, showing the whites.

"Jake!!" I screamed. My cries began to become harder. I couldn't just leave him here.

"Tyler!!" I tried screaming for them. Nothing. No footsteps. They must still be asleep.

"Ryan!! Ademir!!" The back of my throat burned from the yelling.

"Somebody help me!!" I screamed and slammed my fist to the floor. Finally, I heard the stairs creaking and my bedroom door slammed open.

"I'm in here!" I yelled again. The door swung open and slammed into the wall. A hole showed from the door knob.

"What's wrong with him!?" Ryan yelled.

"I don't know!? I just got up Ryan!" I cried.

"Damn it Lynn why didn't you come get us?" He yelled again.

"I couldn't leave him stop yelling at me." Tears dripped from my chin.

"Then get up and call the ambulance!" I laid Mikey in Ryan's arms. I was confused on why he was screaming at me in this type of situation.

"911 what's your emergency?" The operator asked.

"Yes, hello. My um- my b-boyfriend... I need an ambulance." My voice cracked.

"Okay, what's the address ma'am?" She asked.

••••••••

They loaded Mikey in the back with a breath mask. I wasn't able to ride in the back, I'd just cry the whole time. I chose to ride with Jake instead. Ryan rode with Mikey.

When the ambulance they rushed him to the urgent care part of the ER. I was so scared for Mikey. I don't even know if it was a seizure but whatever it was, was horrifying.

"You'll be okay Lynn." Jake said as he hugged me to his body. The waiting room was empty and it was just the eight of us. Nobody was aloud back with Mikey.

"To many memories Jake, I'm not okay." I wept. Jolee handed me a tissue which I gratefully took. I wiped away the old mascara from the day before.

••••••••

A/N So, my data is horrible and its going really fast. I can't update all the time like I used to.... also, lots of my readers are deleting me from Snapchat because I don't always answer them, but the thing is, is that it's not always me on my Snapchat. Sometimes I have my cousin do my streaks because of the whole data situation.. so I'm really sorry. 🙁

QOTD: Who is your celebrity crush?

My Answer: Jeon Jungkook❤️❤️