Conditionally Married

By readerme1517

Highest ranking dated: 8-Feb-2019 No.1 in #billionaire, No.1 in #wife No.1 in #marriage No.1 in #hatelove (4... More

Author Note
2 - Face to Face
3 - Setting the score
4 - Coming out as enemies
5 - Keeping it strong
6- The loss
7- Marry you??
8- Its complicated
9 - Plan B
10- Gamophobia
11- He made me his without love
12 - Him...
13- Menacing
14- Facing The Result
15- Reaching The Deadend
16 - Level 2
17 - Things I do for love
18- It's You and Me
19- Pawn of his game
20- Insomnia
21 - Showtime
22 - Expecting the Unexpected
23 - Monster
24- One Sided
25 - Confession
26- Dead without a Grave
27 - Pain
28- Warning
29- The Fire
30- The Swing
31- Truth or Dare
32- Surprise
33- Drive
34- Pep talk
35- The Bet
36- 36 hours (part I)
37 - 36 hours (part II)
38- Dressing up
39 - Reception day
40- Answers
41- Coffee
42 - Mistake
43 - It's Business
44 - Insecurities
45 - Love me..
46 - Stockholm Syndrome
47- Where are you???
Not a chapter just a note..
48- Tell me
49- Finally...
50- Epilogue
Upcoming book

1- Start

54.4K 1.3K 101
By readerme1517

Wwwwwaaaakkkkkeeeee uuuppppp

The sound of my alarm was loud enough to break my slumber.

I rubbed my eyes and looked for my cellphone which was on my bedside.

I switched off my alarm and went to bathroom.

I did the rituals and started to get ready for my office.

They say that people dont love their job, they love their bosses and yes I love him.

He is 67 year old, the CEO of "The A&A corporation" having multiple sister companies.

And being working with its founder, I got the chance to work in multiple areas.

I wore black pencil skirt with black blouse. Tied up my hair in a neat pony and wore black framed specs

Just perfect. Black never goes wrong...

I looked at the time and it was 8 AM.

So, I put my sandwhich which I made yesterday in oven, and hurriedly made coffee. Ate my sandwhich and ran off.

I have a car, so no need for any taxi thing for which I am really thankful as then I wouldn't be on time any day.

I reached to my office's parking area, parked the car and moved to elevator.

"Hey Daisy" I greeted the receptionist on my floor. She is my great friend.

I walked on the white tiles of my office which shines as the tube lights shine all over the floor..

"Si.. How are you love??" She returned my greeting.

" Trying not to be late as usual" - I laughed.

" It had been 5 years since you had joined here, and your habit of reaching just on time had not changed as yet " - she reminded me

"Old habits die hard love !! " - I smiled and winked

I moved towards my cubicle which was just in front of the door of Mr. Albert Nicholson, my boss.

I checked my emails and his emails and was preparing all the stuff when my boss enters.

I entered in his room with coffee in my hand

"How are you Sia" - He asked

"I am fine sir. How are you"- I replied

" I am fine too... Just getting old" - He laughed and coughed.

He is continuously coughing since one month. He went to doctors as well as far as I know.

"Any updates on your recent medical tests?" - I asked

"They all are normal" - He said while looking towards laptop which was weird because he should be happy if everything is normal. Whenever he gets happy he gives me such a big smile that makes my day.

I was expecting the same but nothing.

Indeed he had said many times that I am like his daughter. But still I know my boundaries. He is still my boss and I dont want to use his fatherly feelings in selfish way.

Therefore, I wont go deep into the matter.

" Sia, I have to discuss somethings with you" - He said with seriousness

" Yes Mr. Nicholson" - I took my pen and notebook out.

"You know Ashar right?" He asked

Everyone knows in this office about his son. So I replied affirmative.

"He will be joining office"

I stared him with such shock that I felt my eyes getting out of my sockets.

No way..

" Sia.. are you listening " - His words made me realized of my present.

"Yy-yyess Mr. Nicholson. " - Trying to hide my shock

"He will be dealing with few projects first and then will take my place. I want you to help him as you had worked with me since 5 yrs. So, I want you to assist him for few days" - he described his plans..

"Right sir" - tear forming near my eye and I can feel that

" I know Sia he is a tough man. But he is not bad. He is just strict ....

And rude, cold, harsh....

... He'll be here tomorrow. " - my boss gave me details on which projects I had to update him.

Cursing my fate in my heart,I prepared all the documents for him.

I will ask Mr.Nicholson to hire someone else soon.

Still atleast I have to spend 5 days working for him

I would leave no stone unturned this time.

I will not let him shout on me or insult me this time.

Looking forward to welcome you Mr. Asher.. And I smirked myself

Comment
Vote
&
Share...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 9.4K 45
Two opposite worlds bound by a contract marriage, let's see what happens when they love each other's heart instead of each other's body, knowing that...
117K 6.8K 44
Revenge is all both are set out for! Hate is all that drives them! Scarlett Walter isn't a regular corporate employee but the heiress to a fortune, a...
115K 1.2K 10
He is Mr Handsome and the one who can conquer anyone in the business world. He has a past which no one knows. And that made him lose hope in love and...
7.5K 407 32
Abeer Malhotra , a 6'2 male with bossy attitude and arrogance is the CEO of famous multimillionaire company Malhotra industries and corporations and...