Fairy Tail x Reader Oneshots

By merry_bee

If you're like me, then fantasising about your favourite Fairy Tail character(s) is one of, if not the best... More

*REQUESTS [CLOSED]*
*Natsu x reader*
*Gajeel x reader*
*Gray x reader*
*Loke x shy!reader*
*Laxus x reader*
*Laxus x powerful!reader*
*Sting x reader*
*Jellal x depressed!reader*
*Rogue x shy!reader*
*Gajeel x reader*
*Natsu x reader*
*A/N: Thanks!!*
*Mira x reader*
*Gray x Blind!Reader*
*Laxus x powerful!reader part 2*
*Rogue x reader*
*Aries x male!child!reader*
*Laxus x shy!mute!reader*
*Juvia x Gray's fraternal sister!reader*
*Erza x shy!wolf!reader*
*Wendy x badass!celestrial spirit!reader*
*Gajeel x infant!reader*
*Flare x blonde!male!child!reader*
A/N: 10K?!
*Romeo x reader*
*Sting x shy!reader*
*Wendy x mute!reader*
*Cobra x dragon slayer!reader*
*Lucy x male!child!reader*
*Gray x Injured!Reader*
*Sting x Rival!Reader*
*Laxus x Shy!Reader*
*Cheater!Loke x Heartbroken!Reader*
*Gray x Flirty!Reader*
*Drunk!Sting x Shy!Reader*
*Natsu x male!child!reader*
*Aries x Male!Reader*
*Sting x Rival!Reader part 2*
*Gajeel x Infant!Reader part 2*
*Cheater!Loke x Heartbroken!Reader part 2*
*Father!Laxus x Daughter!Kitsune!Reader*
*Wendy x Abused!Suicidal!Reader*
*Laxus x Reader*
*Natsu x Shy!Reader*
*Erza x Shy!Wolf!Reader Part 2*
*Cheater!Loke x Heartbroken!Reader Part 3*
*Cheater!Loke x Heartbroken!Reader Alternative Ending*
*Natsu x Reader*
*Natsu x Male!Child!Reader Part 2*
*Gajeel x Infant!Reader Part 3*
*Jealous!Sting x Wild!Reader*
A/N: My Heartu
*Gildarts x Reader*
*Sting x Depressed!Reader*
*Aries x Male!Child!Reader Part 2*
*Erza x Male!Golem!Reader*
*Loke x Reader*
*Gray x Injured!Reader Part 2*
*Wendy x Abused!Suicidal!Reader Part 2*
*Laxus x Sassy!Stubborn!Reader*
*Gajeel x Suicidal!Reader*
*Cobra x Reader*
*Gray x Shy!Reader*
*Laxus x Celestial Mage!Reader*
*Natsu x Reader Part 2*
*Jackal x Reader*
*Laxus x Flirty!Reader*
*Yuri x Reader*
*Natsu x Reader*
*Natsu x Reader*
*Gajeel x Reader*
*Dragon Slayers x Reader*
*Midnight x Shy!Non-Magic User!Reader*
A/N: Requests Are Closed
*Sting x Natsu's Sister!Reader*
*Cobra x Dying!Reader*
*Gildarts x Reader*
*DDLG Gajeel x Reader*
*Teen!Laxus x Teen!Shy!Reader*
*Laxus x Reader x Gray*
*Cheater!Laxus x Reader*
*Lyon x Juvia's Sister!Reader*
*Laxus x Reader x Gray Part 2*
*Natsu x Depressed!Self Harming!Reader*
*Natsu x Paralysed!Reader*
*Sting x Drunk!Reader*
*Loke x Bullied!Reader*
*Sting x Reader*
*Gray x Ice Dragon Slayer!Reader*
*Cobra x Reader*
*Aries x Male!Child!Reader Part 3*
*Sting x Reader*
*Sting x Pregnant!Reader*
*Lucy x Male!Child!Reader Christmas Special*
*Laxus x Reader*
*Sting x Male!Reader*
*Midnight x Cana's Sister!Reader*
*Laxus x Reader Part 2*
*Rogue x Reader*
*Laxus x Depressed!Self Harming!Reader*

*Gildarts x Reader Part 2*

3.5K 76 8
By merry_bee

A/N, this was requested by @ElleNite and @TheOnlyPanda so please enjoy~
Sequel to Immature.

•Not So Evil Stepmother•

Y/N's POV:

The first day of dating Gildarts was probably the strangest experience of your life. By no means was it bad, in fact it makes for a very good story, but nonetheless the day was strange. Immediately after he asked you to date him, and you had agreed, the pair of you, as grown adults, had played a lengthy game of cherry knocking, then after exhausting that you both kicked over an outside bin each, then bought cans of cider (legally) and drank them in the park, and then finally you vandalised the bench that you were sat on by carving carving your names into it. And all of it was under the excuse of 'feeling like teens again'.

As it turns out, after your teen years are over you can't ever really go back, as you begin to fully realise that your actions have consequences for other people, meaning that petty releases of angst in the form of being a public nuisance never feels as good as it did at the ripe young age of 16-ish. Despite that, you and Gildarts had seemingly regressed slightly in your lovestruck states, as days like that first one weren't uncommon, just in a much milder and low-key pitch.

Since then it had been a month, and as Gildarts had decided to stay at Fairy Tail for a bit, it marked the longest he'd ever spent not away on a job. He had told everyone else, including Cana, that it was so he could properly rest after his run-in with Acnologia, but really it was to spend time with you, as his new girlfriend. Keeping the secret from Cana didn't sit well with either of you, but you both deemed it necessary until you were certain that the whole thing would last.

Unfortunately Cana especially had been getting suspicious recently, as she always managed to pick up on whenever you and Gildarts were speaking to each other, and was on high alert anyway as her father never spent enough time at Fairy Tail. Not to mention the fact that she had openly encouraged you to make a move on the crash mage, so felt a little hurt as you weren't telling her how that went.

Turns out that the day marking exactly one month since you and Gildarts started dating was the last of Cana's patience. Where beforehand she would have just ignored it and drank a little over her usual amount instead, this time she still got drunk, but confronted you about it instead.

"Hey Y/N, so did anything happen between you and my old man?" She cooed in her drunken state, waving the mug she was holding near your face and swaying slightly in her seat. In contrast to her seemingly relaxed state, you stiffened up and met her gaze uneasily. The look on your face must have given everything away, but you just hoped that the beer would distract her from your scared shock.

"Oh no don't wor- actually... Cana, do you fancy coming over to mine for dinner tonight?" You replied, initially putting your walls up and waving airily, but just as swiftly changing your tone. It didn't seem right to keep her in the dark any more, so you'd made the decision to at least delay the inevitable until that evening.

Cana looked a little deflated for a split second, but downed some of her alcohol and smiled instead. "Huh? Sure, you better have good drink there though." The card mage answered, much to your relief.

"Don't worry, my house is well stocked." You laughed, feeling somewhat pleased as Cana wasn't pushing the topic further for the moment. Yet, as if to counteract your close save, right after you had spoken Gildarts called over to you from across the guild, beckoning you to him. Every Fairy Tail member could see that you'd grown much closer to the Crash mage, so maybe keeping the secret was redundant, but you were way too stubborn to just let it drop until the decision was formally made.

Almost to make a point, you shook your head and called Gildarts over to you instead, as you still felt too guilty to abandon your drunken friend once again. The crash mage complied, albeit reluctantly, and soon fell into the trap of his paternal praises over Cana as soon as he was close enough, earning him a sharp punch to the head from his scarily strong daughter.

Naturally you laughed at the scene, but managed to calm down enough before either spoke. "I'm having Cana over for dinner today, wanna join?" You asked your potentially not-so-secret boyfriend after everyone's had laughter subsided, grasping at the ends of the amusement in order to to be able to keep a relaxed smile on your face.

The set up and your implied intentions were acutely apparent to the crash mage, so after flashing you a knowing look he agreed, turning the situation into one where he could fawn over Cana once more. You were just relived that you'd finally be able to tell someone, and the Gildart's daughter seemed like a good start.

"Oh yeah, c'mon Y/N I had something to show you." Gildarts announced after a moment, taking your hand and practically dragging you from your seat at the bar. You may have been planning on going to buy groceries beforehand, but this was much more exciting.

After waving a temporary goodbye to Cana you matched your boyfriend's quick pace and walked with him out of the guild, not bothering to ask what he had to show you that was so important, as from experience you knew that he wouldn't tell you. In the past when he'd dragged you away under the excuse of showing you something, he'd taken you out for a spontaneous date, gotten you to help him dissuade Natsu from inevitably landing himself in the hospital again, and then actually showed you a dog that he'd spotted out of the window... Long story short, there really is no telling what you'd be subjected to.

You didn't have to walk far, as literally right around the corner of the Fairy Tail building he pulled you to a secluded spot, covered by a small patch of fruit trees and a bench, and grabbed your hips.

"Oi, isn't that a bit forward?" You giggled playfully as the crash mage looked down at you fondly and rubbed his thumbs in small circles on your waist, grinning at your challenging expression.

"Depends on what you imagined I'd do next." He replied, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively as you laughed harder. Suddenly narrowing your eyes at him you reached up and cupped his face in your hands, running your own thumbs over the spiky stubble that he refused to shave. Instead of the reaction that you expected, Gildarts instead smiled in cheeky playfulness and suddenly started to tickle your waist.

Your eyes widened like saucers as you bent over double in fits of painful laughter, trying to wriggle out of his grip but ultimately just getting assaulted harder. The discovery that you were extremely ticklish was a new one to Gildarts, meaning that you'd been victim to many surprise attacks as of late. Despite your pleas in between the laughter which now made your eyes water, the crash mage continued his ticking assault, making you writhe and contort into odd positions as he attacked your waist, stomach, and neck.

Only when you were finally able to swat one of his hands away did you manage to escape, so after stumbling a few paces you turned to glare at the mage in mock anger, poking your tongue out as Gildarts laughed. A moment passed, but after which your boyfriend moved back closer to you and placed his hands on your hips once more as you folded your arms.

"It's your fault for being so ticklish." The crash mage chuckled teasingly, smiling as you glared at him. You may have only been mildly annoyed by him but you wanted to make a point, so staying silent you just watched as Gildarts raised his eyebrows at you, then seemed to get an idea; before you could question it, he leaned down and in a quick shift of atmosphere, kissed you surprisingly softly.

Falling victim to his touch you placed one hand on the small of his back and tangled your fingers in his hair with the other, allowing warm butterfly-like feelings to wash over your body and make your legs weak. Gildarts shifted against you to hold your body close to his own, teasingly moving his lips against yours with an almost rough passion. You'd lost track of your surrounds, solely paying attention to the affection you were receiving, so when someone cleared their throat loudly just a few metres away, you almost jumped out of your skin.

"You're having dinner early I see." Smirked Cana as she stood nearby, her hands on her hips and a smug and teasing expression on her features. Quickly pulling away from Gildarts your face heated up into a blush, and from your peripheral vision you could see that your boyfriend also looked uncomfortable.

"O-oh hi Cana... just how long have you been there?" You asked shakily, smiling as best you could through the mild mortification and concern.

"Long enough." She smirked, seemingly taking the whole situation very well. "But damn you could have told me." The card mage continued, folding her arms with her expression softening a little.

Hanging your head slightly you glanced at Gildarts, not quite sure if Cana wanted an apology or to just hear the words. Clearly he was unsure also, so with a sheepish smile you decided to take matters into your own hands.

"I'm sorry Cana, I wanted to, but if we announced it and it didn't work out then a lot of confusion would be caused unnecessarily." You uttered, feeling a little relieved as the card mage laughed and produced a small hip flask from her pocket, drinking from it quickly.

"Ah whatever, I'll never understand love." Cana laughed with a sigh. To finally have told someone was a weight off of your shoulders, so walking over you swung and arm around the card mage's shoulders and squeezed her lovingly.

"You'll find a good parter one day... just make sure they like the smell of alcohol." You smiled, laughing as Cana playfully hit your arm.

It was nice to finally be honest with your friend, but just as you were about to step away from her, Gildarts snapped from the trance he'd fallen into whilst watching the scene to wrap his arms around both his daughter and his girlfriend and pulled you two closely. The new embrace resulted in you getting squished sideways against Gildarts' chest with your head leaning against Cana's neck, but as the three of you shouted and laughed in joyous confusion, you'd look past the ache that was forming in your back.

That moment of affection between a potential new family was odd in the sense that you didn't quite have to capacity to process it and the implications, so you resigned to just hugging back and laughing along with the genuine happiness you all shared.

Through the bundle, Cana managed to gather herself enough to speak in an only mildly muffled voice. "Y'know Y/N, you won't be such a bad stepmom after all." She teased, delighting in your immediately red face. Although, no matter how she may tease, you'd be the best damn stepmother you could.

• • •

A/N, well that was a lot more domestic than I initially aimed for, but hey that's just how it goes sometimes.
I hope you enjoyed!
Comment and vote!

~Merry <3

Next up: *Cheater!Laxus x Reader*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 3.4K 26
Here are a series of oneshots between you and your FairyTail crush! I hope you enjoy and please vote and comment, thanks ^_^! Disclaimer: I do NOT ow...
49.7K 584 16
Please refer to title, more info will be provided in book. The highest ranking for this book is #1 for Mirajane Strauss!
653K 13.6K 46
Y/N is a seventeen year old girl who is part of an independent Guild of Dragon-slayers called, the Dragon Gem. When they enter in the Grand Magic Gam...
1.1M 18.5K 147
Highest Rank: #53 in Fanfiction Highest Rank: #1 in Gajeel tag Highest Rank: #1 in Mira tag Highest Rank: #1 in Zeref tag Oneshots with Fairy Tail Ch...