You can't plan everything (Je...

By scobidoo

What if you had everything you wanted? What if all your dreams came true? Jade Thirlwall. Worldwide known pop... More

You can't plan everything (Jerrie)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
The End

Chapter 11

5.8K 127 22
By scobidoo

Jade´s POV

~2 weeks later~

Today´s the night of the teacher´s concert where I´m performing at as well. Yesterday the headmaster told me that the audience will vote for their favourite and I´m going to perform with the winner together after performing myself.

Right now I laid in Pez´ bed with my beautiful girlfriend in my embrace still asleep. I kissed her cheek softly so she wouldn´t wake up, but I know that she wouldn´t wake up from a bomb exploding right next to her so nevermind, and she smiled and mumbled something like "Yes Jade of course I´ll marry you". So she´s dreaming of marrying me.

I know I already imagined my future with her way too early but now that we´re dating it seems to happen more likely and I love it. Just the thought of Pez in a beautiful white wedding dress walking down the aisle with a huge smile on her face got me filled with excitement.

I scrolled through twitter and retweeted and replied to some of my fans. I also did a follow spree seeing all the happy tweets and the reactions from my fans. I looked at the trends and #Jadefollowspree was trending. And even though it´s been 3 weeks #Jade´smysterygirlfriend was still trending, my fans are that dedicated.

You can probably guess how mad they got when they first saw the photos from me and Pez making out the other day in front of my house. Pez´hair built a curtain around our faces so they didn´t see her face, neither did they see her dress in detail as she was wearing my jacket. So not even her students have an idea that it´s really their teacher with me. Their ship name for us right now is Jystery it´s put together out of Jade and mystery. It´s cute how dedicated and supportive they already are even though they haven´t seen Pez´ face and don´t even know her name.

To be honest the photos are cute and Katherine keeps taking lots of photos from us. I plan on getting them printed out and put them in a photo album and give it to Pez on a special occasion.

Also it´s cute how she gets all shy and blushes when she realizes that someone took a photo of her. And then she´ll either try to hide her blush with her hands or look to the floor or she´ll hide her face in the crook of my neck and be all cuddled up to me. I prefer the last of the three because of obvious reasons.

It´s only been 3 weeks but I already know she´s the one for me. I smile when I remember my memories with Pez. From our first date to our second one, to meeting her best friends to her meeting my friends and family to all of our shared kisses and intimate moments together. I´ve never been more happy in a relationship before scratch that I´ve never been happier in my entire life before. She completes me and accepts and loves me for who I am. I couldn´t have asked for a better girlfriend. And I´m always inspired and emotionally affected every time she tells me her opinion on certain topics and her opinion is often very extensive and wise, and it always brings a smiled to my face seeing her pour her heart out.

I´m so proud of her as she´s of me. I haven´t performed in a while and I miss it already but it´s kind of relaxing not having to work and getting to spend more time with my family and friends and more importantly with Perrie. Ah I love her so much I could listen to her sweet voice all day and watch her do nothing all day she´s just perfect.

Alright Jade stop. Anyways why I´m proud of her. She won the best teacher contest and is now officially the best teacher in the UK.

~day of the final of the contest~

Perrie´s POV

Today´s the day. The top 3 teachers were invited to the Capital fm studio in London. It´s very exciting I mean I´ve been to London before but I´ve never been in a radio studio. 

I´m in the radio station with Katherine and Valerie as we had to take a colleague and a student with us. I´m amazed by all the technology in here when you listen to the radio you don´t think how much work there is behind everything. Anyways Jade picked out my outfit it consisting of a summery dress and one of her jackets making me feel save and calming me down a little. In times like this i wish I could smell just to know how Jade´s scent smelled.

I met the other teachers they were all very lovely and we hit it of quite well. They were around 30 maybe older one was a man and the second one was a woman. The man told me that he teaches in a commercial college (A/N: my school) and that his name is Michael. The woman is called Susan and she´s a teacher in a high school as well we joked around and Michael´s colleague tried to hit on me with some lame pick up lines but I politely turned him down.

Then the show started I felt like Jade right now being in a radio station and giving interviews.

"So here we are with your top 3 best teachers in the country. Your top 3 are: Michael Samson from London West commercial college, Susan Bailey from Manchester high school and our very first nominee Perrie Edwards from South Shields high school. Now introduce yourself"

Michael began, "Hi I´m Michael Samson I´m 37 and I´m a business studies and a bookkeeping teacher at London West commercial college. And I became a teacher to lead the next generation in a positive way and so that they won´t do something stupid they might regret later"

"Susan?"

"Hello there I´m Susan Bailey I´m 32 and I´m a maths teacher in Manchester high school. And I became a teacher so that there would be more normal and better teachers around"

I laughed at that she´s really fun I understand why her students love her.

"Perrie?"

"Heya there I´m Perrie Edwards I´m 23 and I´m a German and English teacher in South Shields high school. And I became a teacher to help students know that all of them have knowledge and noone´s completely stupid or anything. I want them to know that they can achieve everything they want to and that they not only learn about English and German but to learn a few things about life as well. My students know that they´re always welcome with their problems and that I´m more than willed to give them advice and help them in a way a friend or an older sibling would"

"There you heard their own statements now you´ll hear their students opinion. Each one of them had to bring one of them and we can assure you that none of them had been pressured to tell lies."

"Mr. Samson is a very relaxed teacher he isn´t that strict and he´s able to get everyone to understand our topics in the lessons. And he´s always up for a joke. He always tells us funny stories about his life and manages to connect it with the current topic"

"Ms. Bailey is one in a million she´s that amazing. You know how nobody likes maths? Well thanks to her we all love it now. She turns maths to a fun and interesting subjects and jokes around with us a lot"

"Ms. Edwards is a privilege to have she´s a fabulous teacher and everyone even a student with no will to learn at all is actively working in her class. She makes sure that everyone gets everything without boring other students. And to top it off she´s always there for us if you have a problem no matter which problem she´ll help you and give you advice and she´ll not tell anyone about it she´s like a friend to us"

"Now we´ll get their collegue´s opinions"

"Mike is always up for a laugh and he´s a lot of fun but he´ll also help you if you´ve got a problem. He always tries to step up the system of our school and he´s just a very social and helpful person at all"

"Susan´s a great friend she´s friends with everyone and very caring. Her students love her for her kind and fun attitude and she´s a blessing to have and work with. I came to our school after her and she was the first one to get me integrated and to talk with me."

"Pez is the bomb. Like seriously she´s the most passionate teacher I´ve ever met she´s constantly laughing and a walking ray of sunshine. Everyone loves her for her teaching skills and for her great advice. She´s one of the greatest teachers ever and she´ll still stay humble and praise someone else"

"You already voted and we´ll announce your winner after this song"

Katherine´s words were so cute and you can tell that she meant every single word I hugged her and smiled very big when I heard the song that was being played. Salute. One of Jade´s songs and one of my favourites. Katherine whispered "Enjoying hearing your girl sing?" in my ear. I slapped her and sat down again listening to my flawless girlfriend´s song.

"And the winner is Perrie Edwards from South Shields high school"

I didn´t even realize what was going on when Kat hugged me and threw me in the air. Then I progressed Sam´s words. I actually won. I can´t believe it. 

"Perrie, what do you have to say about your win?"

"I can´t believe it I´m over the moon. Just to know that people actually voted for me is amazing. I hope i represent all the teachers well and I´d like to dedicate this award to every teacher because it´s not only me that´s teaching the next generation"

~flashback over; back to the concert´s day just before the concert starts~

Jade´s POV

I sat in the front row waiting for the concert to start. I´m very excited to hear Pez sing. I´ve never heard her sing before but I bet she sounds like a choir of angels.

Katherine stepped on the stage and said, "Welcome to the annual teachers´concert. As always I´ll be your host since I can´t sing at all. Every teacher besides me will sing a song and all of them together will song a song as well. And this year I´m more than thrilled to announce that we got Jade Thirlwall to perform a song and a song with the winner of the concert. As always you´ll vote the winner and the concert will be livestreamed and put on YouTube after it ends. So without further updo here´s the first singer it´s the lovely history teacher Camila Cabello"

The audience claps their hands and Camila sings her song. She´s got a lovely voice it´s very smooth and she could be a professional singer easily. She sang "All of me" by John Legend and looked at Lauren the whole time it was heart warming.

A few more teachers performed and they all sounded amazing. How comes they all can sing that well? Now it was Lauren´s time to perform and she sang "If I ain´t got you" by Alicia Keys. She copied her girlfriends actions and looked at Camila the entire time. Her voice was amazing as well it was strong but not too strong and very impressive.

Liam sang "Torn" and everyone loved it. Including me. He´s got great stage presence.

A few other teachers performed and then Katherine walked on stage once agan.

"Alright guys, it´s time for the last teacher´s performance. She´s blonde small and won capital fm´s best teacher award. It´s the lovely Perrie Edwards"

Pez stepped on stage with a guitar. She plays guitar? I mean she told me that her brother and dad play guitar and that everyone in her family sings but still.

"Hey everyone I know it´s been a long night but please bare with me. I decided to sing a German song since I´m the German teacher and the song is called "Sinn" which means sense and it´s about someone that tries to win their crush over but the crush just tells them that it doesn´t make sense. So here we go"

She strummed her guitar and let me tell you she plays guitar very well. Then she opened her mouth and a choir of angles is defiantly an understatement. Because she sounded even better. It was like angles have orgasms. To be honest I was kinda shocked at first because when you see Pez she´s this small petite woman but when she sang she sounded like a 500-pound weighing black woman in a gospel choir. I couldn´t believe that this was my girlfriend I´m insanely proud of her.

Ja, ich weiß, dass es dir gut geht..

She sang her last words and bowed and got off of the stage. Wow she literally took my breath away. She got lots of standing ovations and I´m sure that she wins. So that means I can duet with her. I´m so excited.

I got ready for my performance and looked for Pez in the crowd. She sat next to Camren and sent me air kisses. I smiled and began to sing.

Ladies all across the world listen up we´re looking for recruits if you´re with me let me see your hands, stand up and salute..

I saw Pez dancing and singing along making my smile grow even wider.

After the song Katherine came on stage "Wasn´t that a great performance. Now Jade stay here a little longer you´ll know who´s your duet partner in a minute." She turned to the audience and said,"we counted the votes and the winner is Perrie. Congratulations Pez! Now come up here"

Pez made her way over and she got up on stage, making eye contact with me. We chose a song and discussed who´ll sing which parts.

Pez strummed her guitar and I started to sing

Give me love like her, 'cause lately I've been waking up alone, Paint
Splattered teardrops on my shirt, Told you I'd let them go,

Pez sang she sounded beautifully once again.

And that I'll fight my corner, Maybe tonight I'll call ya, after my blood turns into
Alcohol, No I just wanna hold ya.

We sang together harmonizing

Give a little time to me, or burn this out, We'll play hide and seek to
Turn this around, And all I want is the taste that your lips allow, My, my, 
My, my, oh give me love, my, my, my, my, oh give me love, My, my, my, my, 
Oh give me love, my, my, my, my, oh give me love, My, my, my, my, oh give
Me love.

I sang again smiling at Perrie she smiled back.

Give me love like never before, 'cause lately I've been craving more, And It's been a while but I still feel the same,

Maybe I should let you go,

Pez sang her verse again looking so effortlessly while playing her guitar.

You know I'll fight my corner, And that tonight I'll call ya, After my blood is
Drowning in alcohol, No I just wanna hold ya.

We harmonized once again. Making eye contact and forgetting that everyone else was still here. Once Pez would do the high notes once I´d do them.

Give a little time to me, or burn this out, We'll play hide and seek to
Turn this around, And all I want is the taste that your lips allow, my, my, 
My, my, Oh give me love, give a little time to me, or burn this out, We'll
Play hide and seek to turn this around, And all I want is the taste that
Your lips allow, My, my, my, my, oh give me love, my, my, my, my, oh give me love
my, my, my, Oh give me love, My, my, 
My, my, Oh give me love, My, my, my, my, Oh give me love

We got closer and closer to each other but got pulled out of our fantasy when the audience erupted in loud applause. Some even wolf whistled.

After all of the teachers performed "Price Tag" together, they sounded amazing by the way, they could all get professional singers easily instead of being teachers, Pez chatted with some of her colleagues and some parents. But then she came to me and said,"Hey baba, I gotta talk to Ashley and her mum because she wanted me to tutor her and I don´t think her mum knows of it"

I got really jealous she is about to talk to Ashley the girl that has a crush on her. She seemed to notice and put her arm on mine and kissed my forehead. "Don´t worry you know I only love you. Stay with Camren or Katherine while I´m gone. I´ll be quick"

I already miss her.

Perrie´s POV

The concert was amazing Jade and me were about to kiss on stage but then again everyone would´ve known but I think Jade wants to tell everyone soon so it doesn´t matter really.

I went to Ashley and her mum and smiled.

"Good evening miss Smith. Ashley told me that she needs German tutoring and I wanted to ask you when we should tutor?"

"What tutoring are you talking about?" Yep, it was only and excuse for Ashley to spend time with me. Guess what Ashley I´m not dumb.

I decided to act dumb and asked again, "You know the tutoring for German you asked Ashley to ask me about. Because of her not quite getting German"

"I don´t remember any of that. Ashley you´re good in German the worst you had was a C. Why would you ask for tutoring then?"

Ashley went beet red and I knew it was time to leave.

"It must be a misunderstanding then. I´m sorry about that. Have a lovely weekend miss Smith and Ashley"

I returned to Jade and immediately hugged her from behind. She relaxed into my touch and after 2 hours we left to my house.

We got changed and ready for bed.

"Pez?"

"Hmm?"

"How come you never told me how great your voice is?"

"I don´t think I´m that great and you´re the popstar here so I thought it wouldn´t be necessary"

"It indeed was because damn you sound amazing like angles having orgasms"

"Don´t need to overdo it now do we?"

"I don´t. And Pez?"

"hmm?"

"I want to make our relationship public"

"Then let´s do it tomorrow"

"What? You´re alright with it?"

"Sure I am we don´t need to hide or anything. And I think some people might already be suspicious because the teacher that won UK´s best teacher looks exactly like the blonde in the pictures with Jade and after tonight´s performance I think a lot of people will get it"

Jade dialed a number on her phone and called someone.

"Hey Leigh. It´s me Jade. Could you ask Holly Willoughby if she wanted to get an exclusive interview with my girlfriend and me. So that everyone knows that Pez is my girl"

Some mumbling was heard on the other side of the line and Jade hung up.

"We´re tomorrow on this morning and we´ll go public"

"I´m totally OK with it"

"Pez?"

"hmm"

"I love you"

"I love you, too, baba"

Jade leans in and soon we´re caught up in a passionate kiss. When we pull away we stare into each others eyes. I´ll never get tired of her chocolate brown orbs. But then I realized something.

"Hang on Jade. It´s called this morning. How early is it? I´m not sure if I´m able to be awake this early"

"Only you Pez only you" Jade said with laughter evident in her voice.

I fell asleep in Jade´s embrace my last thought belonging to her and how we´re going to go public soon.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So they´re going public. I kinda squeezed a lot in there like the radio competition and the concert. So I updated today because school ended 4 hours early. Hope you enjoyed the chapter and thanks for the support so far :) xx

See you on the next update :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 4.8K 11
Krótkie historie połączone w jedną mangę o wspólnym życiu Bakugou i Deku Autor: Aroe https://myreadingmanga.info/aroe-spice-boku-no-hero-academia-dj...
3.9M 114K 32
"This is our little charade game remember?" She nodded and watched as he walked away-her heart tore a little because she knows he'll never care, it's...
21.5K 323 33
Y/n is a 13 y/o Filipino American girl that stays in Stuttgart, Germany for one school year by herself to experience a different school that is out o...
30.2K 932 30
Jade and Perrie have been friends for most of their lives. What will happen when they find out some devastating news? Follow the story of our favour...