NAP

By aramintalividis

"We promised we wouldn't talk EVER again about this." Yoongi had his arms folded over his own chest, as he gl... More

Prologue
장 One- [Ache]
장 Two [Medicine]
장 Three [Sofa]
장 Four [Awake]
장 Five [ Breakfast]
장 Six [Feel so good]
장 Seven [Pain killers]
장 Eight [Worry]
장 Nine [Holly]
장 Ten [Scowl]
장 Eleven [WTF]
장 Twelve [Suspicious]
장 Thirteen [Cringe]
장 Fourteen [Clingy]
장 Fifteen [Plan]
장 Sixteen [Bitter]
장 Seventeen [Mini-Van]
장 Eighteen [Roomies]
장 Nineteen [Sea]
장 Twenty [Candy]
장 Twenty-one [Twisted]
장 Twenty-two [Do as u want]
장 Twenty-three [Brad Pitt]
장 Twenty-four [Wild guess]
장 Twenty-five [Piggy-back]
장 Twenty-six [Smooth]
장 Twenty-seven [Golden Gguk]
장 Twenty-eight [시끄러운 바보]
장 Thirty [Stupid]
장 Thirty-one [Scared]
장 Thirty- two [Murder]
장 Thirty-three [Left side]
장 Thirty-four [Smile]
장 Thirty-five [Book]
장 Thirty-six [Gratitude]
장 Thirty-seven [Google]
장 Thirty-eight [Truth]
장 Thirty-nine [Thanks]
장 Fourty [Overheard]
장 Fourty-one [Bad memory]
장 Fourty two [Theory]
장 Forty-three [COOL HYUNG]
장 Fourty-three [Panda Express]
장 Fourty-four [Why me?]
장 Fourty-Five [Pull]
Bonus
Special Chapter
End
End (for real this time)

장 Twenty-nine [Turn up]

6.7K 236 267
By aramintalividis

"LET'S go party! Turn up!!!!" Taehyung shouted, tugging on Namjoon's sleeve and putting an arm around the maknae's shoulders.

"You wanna get down in the dance hall Tae?" Seokjin asked, as the boys were back in their rooms after dinner.

The brunette nodded excitedly and grinned.

The boys had played games all day, as the weather outside wasn't so good but neverthless, they weren't that tired and maybe had still some energy left for some dancing or such.

Suga rubbed his eyes as he pat his full tummy and eyed his members that were randomly disposed in the room, some sitting, some not.

Party?

Dance?

Move my body?

Don't make me laugh.

His eyes lingered on the younger Daegu boy for the umpteenth time that day, studied his smile and his joyful expression.

They were like moon and sun.

Complete opposites.

He felt lonely all of a sudden, a little cut out from the other six boys.

He always seemed to not belong to those fluff balls.

What am I even doing here?

But ended up forgetting those thoughts, as they were his family, his friends.

With them he was happy.

Without them, he would've been incomplete.

Without them, he wouldn't have any place to fit in.

Hoseok jumped around clapping his hands at the only thought of being in a disco.

"Why not--- but we have to follow the rules this time and be careful---" Seokjin said, propping his hands on each side of his hips and looking at the six boys as he stood up from the couch.

"First of all, Namjoon--- "

"Yeah, yeah--- control my surroundings before dancing and stay away from the dance pole. I know." Namjoon finished the sentence rolling his eyes.

"---good and you also have to change your outfit. Those sleeves are too long and if you do your sea-weed moves like last time, we want to avoid slapping people randomly and risking of making anyone lose their sight."

Yoongi snickered at the memory of that weekly idol episode... But his attention shifted back to the oldest member again.

"Park Jimin. You can only chug down three drinks, no more. And if anyone picks at you because you're short, you don't start a fight but----"

"I come to you, or any other member,and solve the thing in a pacific manner without rising my voice nor losing my calm yeah yeah." the small man frowned.

"Yeah, but I don't think anybody will say anything to him today. You look taller today." Yoongi butted in, pointing at the mochi.

"You think so?" Jungkook asked, eyeing the boy that was right next to him.

" Yeah, definitely! Are you wearing innersoles today Chim?" the pale boy struggled to contain his smirk.

"--- I'm not even wearing any shoes now--- only socks---" the confused boy pouted with his duck lips.

"OK but how many pairs of socks?" Suga asked widening his eyes and stressing every word.

"YOONGI----"

"Tsc you're only two centimeters taller than him. Do you really feel like you can tease?" Hoseok asked amused at the Daegu boy, that thought about his words for a while. Then looked down to the smaller boy and put on arrogant smirk.

"How's the weather down there Park?"

Jimin couldn't hold it in and laughed a little, throwing a pillow at his hyung that laughed just as well.

"---You two---- anyways. HOSEOK." Jin pointed his eyes on the red haired boy.

"Yes?"

"---You don't drink and don't scream in people's ears like last time."

Hoseok gasped. "THEN YOU DON'T TELL YOUR DAD JOKES TO THE PEOPLE AT THE BAR LIKE LAST TIME!! THEY ALL ENDED UP EITHER CHOKING OR SPITTING THEIR DRINKS ON THE POOR BAR TENDER!" Jungkook covered his ears from the loud voice.

"NOBODY WAS COMPLAINING EXCEPT HIM! HE HAD SUCH A NICE BODY AND WITH THE WET BLOUSE EVERYONE COULD SEE CLEARLY HIS ABS! GUESS THANKS TO WHO??"

"Ok--- end of story no screaming or dad jokes." Namjoon calmed the two boys.

"Taehyung you don't switch to wild and sexy Tae and stay to cute and childish Tae." Seokjin instructed, to which Taehyung nodded.

"Jungkook-ah, you--- FIRST OF ALL STOP UNBUTTONING YOUR BLOUSE YOU'RE NOT GONNA SEDUCE ANY LADY TONIGHT---"

"But--- I'm international playboy---" the Maknae tried to say in english.

"INTERNATIONAL PLAYBOY my ass. I DON'T WANNA DEAL WITH THEM THIRSTY GIRLS WHEN YOU GET SCARED AND HAVE TO HIDE UNDER THE TABLE. YOU'RE STILL A BABY--- Second, you only stick to your choco-milk. OH AND NO TWERKING!!" he stated, dead serious. "---SAME GOES FOR YOU--- BAD BOY MIN YOONGI."

Jungkook sighed and mumbled a 'fine' along with Suga.

"---oh and Yoongi-ah. You don't smile to anyone. Your gummy smile is too cute and you'll make couples break up out of nowhere--- and we don't wanna protect you from people that wanna sue you. Don't drink anything--- or if you have to, do it in a less sexy way. You don't show off your legs to girls--- you'll make them depressed again and we don't want that. Plus--- you don't fall asleep---"

"---not even on the sofas?"Yoongi interrupted pouting cutely.

"NO."

"---in the middle of the dance floor?"

"what even---ABSOLUTELY NO!"

"--- what about on the bar table?"

"NO!"

"--- under the table then?"

"WHAT- NO!!"

"---On my shoulder?" Taehyung asked suddenly, taking everyone by surprise.

"NO--- wait I mean--- yeah--- why not- BUT that is not the point! He might as well stay in his room if he wanna sleep instead of coming with us." Seokjin remarked.

"That's were you'll find me then---" Yoongi shrugged and stayed simply, before he felt a soft touch on his shoulder.

"Hyung come with us! We'll have fun and it wouldn't be the same without you...." Taehyung admitted sqeezing gently the older's arm.

"YEAH RIGHT! COME COME!" Hoseok started tugging on the other arm and soon enough, everybody was looking at the pale boy with wide puppy eyes.

Big hit... I didn't sign for this....

The pale boy finally sighed and gave in, mumbling a "fine" that made every single boy cheer out of happiness.

Some hours passed by and all the boys were dancing weirdly, spreaded in the thick crowd, but they stood out from the masses, at least for Seokjin that was sitting at the counter, panting hard because he had just finished his traffic-officer dance session that drained his energy completely.

He noticed from a distance, Taehyung and the maknae, casually jumping at the tekno song, same did Hoseok and Jimin.

But the situation changed drastically when BBA SAE came on.

Seokjin grabbed his face with both hands and whispered in horror as the beat grew, almost arriving to the clue part.

"Oh please no---"

And in horror, he watched the boys, turn into jumping public hazards that wildly danced to the beat.

Hoseok almost kicked a boy when his foot reached his ear and he clapped his hands forward, everybody was looking intently at Taehyung and Jungkook that were hip thrusting, nae nae and dabbing like there was no tomorrow ,occasionally slapping Jimin's ass, while the said boy """" accidentally"""" let his jacket's shoulder slide down and expose his skin.

"DAMN IT I DIDN'T REMEMBER I HAD TO TELL HIM TO NOT DO THAT! GEEZ IT WAS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING! WHERE'S NAMJOON WHEN I NEED HIM AND HIS PERFECT MEMORY?" Seokjin gripped his hair desperatedly, as he looked for the tall boy in the crowd.

"Who are you looking for?" Jin heard a low voice ask in his ear, which startled him.

It was Yoongi.

"Oh god you startled me--- where have you been all this time?"

The pale boy averted his eyes to anywhere but Jin's face as he answered, acting as innocent as he could. "I fell asleep in the bathroom---"

"YOONGI!" Jin frustratedly let out that name with a sharp breath, as he face-palmed himself.

"WHAT?? you never prohibited that!!!"

"Whatever---Did you see Namjoon?"

"No--- oh wait yes! He stomped on someone's foot and---" Yoongi looked over the crowd and pointed at the leather sofà, where there was a poor girl that was holding onto the tall boy's shoulder as she halted and her face was drenched in pain.

Namjoon was a mess---

"Oh bacon pancake god what did I do to deserve this---" Jin asked before rushing over to his friend, squishing between the hyped and swesty bodys.

Yoongi sighed and smiled as he looked over at the members.

They were having so much fun.

Yoongi had danced a little, but needed some time to rest, so he ordered a shot at the bar tenter, that was a girl with Braids and long earrings.

"Here you go~" she handed the small glass at the man and winked.

The pale boy gulped it down in one go.

"There's something bothering you, isn't it?"

The girl asked, propping her elbows on the marble surface, interlocking her eyes with the dark and small ones that belonged to Yoongi.

He looked at the girl with a poker face and thought about her statement.

"What would make you think something like that?"

"I don't know, usually people who want to dance and drink away their problems need someone to talk to, even if they dont know it. It's not always the one that laughs and smiles the most, the one that's the happiest. Sometimes people just hide their problems." the girl spoke, her raspy yet docile voice was addictive and calming.

She looked pretty young, but Yoongi surely understood that this girl knew her shit and had gone through things.

"I can recognize a person that has something on mind. Plus you're here, looking so gloomy and all---" she continued, to which Yoongi smirked.

"Thank you for the concern but this is my expression. My face. I was born looking like this." he effortlessly explained, earning a poderous laugh from the girl.

"Well, not that it's a bad thing--- I mean--- you're hot anyways so there mustn't be any problem." she reasoned her laugh, keeping eye contact with the male.

He suddenly felt his phone ring in his poket. It was Jin.

He told him to go over to the sofa, as he needed a strong drink, for he himself, for namjoon that was having a panic attack and needed to calm down and for the girl, that needed to get drunk so that they could run away and solve that situation somehow.

Yoongi sighed and soon left the bar, after saying bye to the girl, with a bottle in his hand and four small glasses in the other.

Not so long after, two boys, one with long brown bangs and a weird earring on one side, and an other, with his forehead on full display, called out for the bar tender.

The girl faced the boys and checked them out for a second, before smiling at them, signaling to ask her whatever--- even the moon, if that was what they wanted wanted.

"Excuse me miss--- you have some choco-milk to drink?"

"Choco-milk? Boy I think you mistook this place with a kindergarten. I have some analcolic ice tea, diet coke or just water."

The boy stood with his mouth agape for a while and then stuttered some words, before choking out a "diet coke then".

"For me too!" the other grinned.

"I was born in Busan first-" the first said with a mocking tone and the two started to cackle, the bar tender awkwardly smiled too as she poured the drink in two tall glasses with some lemon slices and ice cubes.

"Where's Jimin hyung indeed? I wanted to dance with him too--- oh there he is!" Taehyung pointed in a random spot.

"How could you localize that dwarf so easily?"

"Telepathy?" The brunette joked, causing a smile to grow on his friend's face.

The latter chugged down his drink in one go, amazing the girl that for some reason had her eyes still on the weird pair.

"I'll go get him!" the coconut head announced, wiping some coke in eccess on his chin.

The brunette told him to go ahead, as he needed some time to gain his energy back.

That said, the boy dissappeared in the crowd.

The boy lifted his head from the glass and eyed the girl dressed in black and white.

"What- do you think you're the only one who knows how to use telepathy here?" the girl winked jokingly and the boy smiled weakly.

"I'm just thinking about many things. I'm happy now but I don't feel that good." the boy admitted.

"Tell me everything buttercup." she said, leaning forward on the counter.

And he did.

At the end of the conversation, the boy knew exactly what he had to do.

He squished himself in between the crowd, panting hard until his eyes spotted a certain someone.

He placed his hand on the boy's shoulder and the latter turned around to face the brunette.

"Please come with me for a second---"

A/N: please don't kill me.

Don't hate me because--- I swear--- it just happens---- I DONT PLAN ON ENDING THE CHAPTER WITH A CLIFFHANGER!! IT JUST HAPPENS!!!

anyways, uhuhu I enjoyed writing this a lot ahahhaha

Did u enjoy?

Who is the boy that tae wanted to talk to?

*inserts Lenny face*

Anyways, see you tomorrow wattpad people.

Here you go with some fluff and taegi content, please love me~

WHY ARE THEY SO PRETTY MY LORD WHY---

This might be my favorite picture of all times---

Q & A

commenting the said question next to the name of the character in this book that you wanna ask something to:

KIM SEOKJIN

MIN YOONGI

KIM NAMJOON

JUNG HOSEOK

PARK JIMIN 

KIM TAEHYUNG

JEON JUNGKOOK

AND THE AUTHOR 

Don't be shy and ask what you want, without being mean or disrespectful ofc. ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 989 8
Taehyung offers Yoongi an apple. On a chill morning, the fog covering up half of the city. Cars whirring down below Yoongi's hotel balcony, the othe...
255K 13.4K 54
"How did you get that, Mr Kim?" Yoongi exclaims as he feels his face and body heat up in embarrassment. "I have my ways, Min Yoongi." He remarks with...
157K 7.5K 27
"I never asked for this; but if this is what you wanted, then.." This story will probably have a fair amount of smut so if you're not really into it...
7.3K 375 28
When his father's job causes them to move to a new town, Jungkook couldn't care less. It's not that he has no emotion or is depressed or anything, he...