NAP

By aramintalividis

"We promised we wouldn't talk EVER again about this." Yoongi had his arms folded over his own chest, as he gl... More

Prologue
장 One- [Ache]
장 Two [Medicine]
장 Three [Sofa]
장 Four [Awake]
장 Five [ Breakfast]
장 Six [Feel so good]
장 Seven [Pain killers]
장 Eight [Worry]
장 Nine [Holly]
장 Ten [Scowl]
장 Eleven [WTF]
장 Twelve [Suspicious]
장 Thirteen [Cringe]
장 Fourteen [Clingy]
장 Fifteen [Plan]
장 Sixteen [Bitter]
장 Seventeen [Mini-Van]
장 Eighteen [Roomies]
장 Nineteen [Sea]
장 Twenty [Candy]
장 Twenty-one [Twisted]
장 Twenty-two [Do as u want]
장 Twenty-three [Brad Pitt]
장 Twenty-four [Wild guess]
장 Twenty-five [Piggy-back]
장 Twenty-six [Smooth]
장 Twenty-seven [Golden Gguk]
장 Twenty-nine [Turn up]
장 Thirty [Stupid]
장 Thirty-one [Scared]
장 Thirty- two [Murder]
장 Thirty-three [Left side]
장 Thirty-four [Smile]
장 Thirty-five [Book]
장 Thirty-six [Gratitude]
장 Thirty-seven [Google]
장 Thirty-eight [Truth]
장 Thirty-nine [Thanks]
장 Fourty [Overheard]
장 Fourty-one [Bad memory]
장 Fourty two [Theory]
장 Forty-three [COOL HYUNG]
장 Fourty-three [Panda Express]
장 Fourty-four [Why me?]
장 Fourty-Five [Pull]
Bonus
Special Chapter
End
End (for real this time)

장 Twenty-eight [시끄러운 바보]

6.9K 232 87
By aramintalividis

The reseptionist, Hang Mia, fixed her high ponytail and her skirt, as she was sitting with her legs crossed and the fabric was showing a little too much skin for her liking.

Not in his collegue's opinion though.

He quickly took off his glasses to clean them from the fogg that prevented his small almond eyes to take in the beauty of the girl.

Damn she got pretty legs indeed--

A second girl entered the scene and hit the back of the poor boy's head.

He whinched and rubbed the sore part, before looking at the protective girl that glared daggers at the not-so-innocent guy.

" Noona---What was that for?" he hissed, pouting at the oldest member of the reseption department.

"Oh shut up Jihoon you know perfectly what it was for." she warned, as her dyed blonde short hair swinged loose on her shoulders.

The two were pretty bored as all the guest were out and there wasn't much for them to do at the moment.

"Oh good morning Miss and Mr Song!" Mia greeted the old pair, as they passed by the front desk with unreadable expression on their wrinkled faces.

"Good morning dear---" The old lady bowed her head respectfully and the three workers did the same.

"How are you enjoying your stay?" the boy asked with a smile on his lips that showed a small dimple on his chin.

The two married grandparents shared a weird look, before looking at the three young people in fancy velvet uniforms.

"We--- we actually heard some weird noises coming from the sport wing, while we were having our morning sauna. We couldn't understand what it was---"

"Oh, well, we'll immediately go and check. Don't worry, maybe it was a TV or something. We'll lat you know and sorry for the inconvenient." the older girl bowed and her blonde fringe bopped downwards cutely.

"Aigooo what a good staff we have here! You're so respectful--- I wish my grandson was like you!" The old woman suddenly lifted up the girl's face and pinched tightly her left cheek.

The girl endured the pain and laughed along with the old lady.

But underneath the desk, she was gripping on Jihoon's forearm with all her might and he was looking at his noona with his mouth agape, groans and tears threathening to escape his lips and eyes.

As soon as the pair left the front desk, the girl groaned while massaging her poor chubby cheeks.

Her hands landed with a smak on the poor boy's back, scaring the said male.

"Get your lazy ass downstairs Jihoon." the girl demanded, repeatedly pushing the boy out of his chair until he was standing and then she kicked lightly his bottom, even if she had a right skirt and she couldn't move her legs freely.

The poor boy pouted and messed his hair out of frustration but proceeded to go in the sport hall of the hotel.

He fixed his glasses on the bridge of his nose, as he crossed the glass door walked further in.

There everything was silent indeed. He leaned close to the door that led to the tennis field, the basketball court, the baseball hall and couldn't hear a thing.

He then leaned closer to the Bowling hall and a loud scream was heard, causing the boy to fall backwards.

Jihoon gained his courage and peered in the room, to catch a glimpse of verious boys dressed in black, jumping and goofing around.

"OH BIG BROTHER!!!!"

There was one boy, sitting in an arrigant position, with a lopsided smile on his face, and some other boys that were bowing at him, calling his big brother and ranting weird stuff.

It would've been an understatement to say that the boy looked pleased by the sight.

Geez if they were being loud.

Jihoon sighed, annoyed and regretting his life choices.

Why did I have to accept this job?

Being a cashier at McDonald's wouldn't have been worse than this--- with that damned evil Noona, the mocking, the running, the dealing with customers---

Jihoon hated it all.

But oh well---

He sighed  one last time and pushed the door open, a dimpled boy that was sitting in the back row of small sofas noticing his presence first.

The other boys slowly aknowledged the boy, that politely smiled even if he felt terribly nervous.

Where did I see these oddly good looking guys before?

"Good morning sir--- uhm--- I'm glad to see you're enjoying your time in our sport hall but I maybe have to ask the favour of you gentlemans--- to keep it down a little--- other customers may get started by such lively exchanges of thoughts---" Jihoon struggled to express the concept of "shut your loud mouths" as politely as possible but it turned out pretty fancy in the end.

Noona would be proud of me-

The dimpled guy smiled and bowed his head. "Sure, sorry if we were being too loud-- we sometimes don't realize it and we get carried away."

The reseptionist fixed his tie and bowed one last time, before exiting the room again. But for some strange reason, he just peered in right after to see what would happen next.

The arrogant boy with the basketball-cap stood up and prepared to throw the ball.
As he gracefully made the ball roll down the wooden floor and crash against the ninepins assuming the professional position of a bowling player.

The boys were in awe and cooed at the great score.

"I know how to discourage him though! Don't worry!" He said looking at the boys sitting next to him and then he turned to the muscular and tall boy that was going to throw the heavy ball again. "YAHH IS THAT YOUR BEST SCORE?? THAT'S TERRIBLE!"

The said boy looked back and started to laugh "HYUNG WE'RE ON THE SAME TEAM!" he softly reminded at the boy that face-palmed himself.

The boys all threw the ball one time, scoring different points as they cheered for each other.

Jihoon questioned his own actions, but didn't move from his spot.

It's not my fault if they are so entertaining to watch!

One boy, called Taehyung, threw the ball and scored nine points and the pale grumpy guy complimented him.

He was always looking at the brunette and occasionally smiled as well.

Suddenly, the room turned loud as ever, when the boy with the horse feautures threw the ball and scored a strike.

"YAHHH THAT'S THE POWER OF THE WATERMELON FARMER!" one shouted.

"Don't call it like that--- it's weird!!" one other responded, laughing loudly, showing his perfectly straight teeth.

"Jin you go next!"

A boy stood up, a headband around his waist-

"Aren't you gonna say your slogan?" the grumpy boy asked the members of the mother team, that seemed a little discouraged.

They lazily spoke out a "YAHH" before the tall boy stood in position.
The boy with the head band around his waist held up the pink-ish bowling ball over his head, the others that sat on the couch snorted.

"What are you playing Jin hyung?  Basketball?"

The shot didn't go well--- not even for the boy from the other team.

"YAH JIMIN STOP THROWING THE BALL IN THE GUTTER--- WE'LL LOSE BECAUSE OF YOU!" a pale guy shouted, still in a joking way, to the small boy that sent back to his team mates a sheepish smile.

The three-member team dis their slogan, finding their confidence back thanks to the small chubby angelic boy.

With that, the brunette trew the ball, lifting his leg backwards cutely, but the ball ended up in the gutter and he had to try again.

He turned around laughing out loud, ranting about how his thumb got stuck in the ball's hole--- but he scored anyways a nine afterwards.

"V is really good! He's better than jungkook!" the pale boy remarked, making the boy with the basketball cap clutch a hand on his chest as he had been shot with an arrow, a bunny smile on his lips.

The said boy threw the ball again, scoring only a 7, and he tilted his head sideways, slightly dissappointed.

Then, the pale boy cockily stood up and rolled his sleeves up his forearms, to then make the ball roll with a very simple but efficent tequnique. He looked really childish in a way.

He scoffed "Same as jungkook? With no practice?" as he also scored a 7.

"But he picks up spares nicely every time!" the pink haired boy reminded.

The three member group was way ahead of the other team, but that didn't last long, since the dimpled guy scored a strike, followed by loud cheering sounds, fan chants and so on.

Only ten points

"We're on a tie." the boy with the waist-head band noticed.

Jihoon gulped.

The boys played rock paper scissors to decide who was going to throw the deciding score.

The dimpled guy, had to.

He stroke down all the ninepins except for one.

And Hobie had to pick the spare.

The tension rose in the room, as the green ball rolled in a painfully slow motion.

Jihoon held his breath as he gripped the handle of the door.

The room roared with shouting and happy winning cheers, even Jihoon himself was fanboying over the win.

The boys on the other team seemed dissappointed, but nonethless smiled at their dork friends, all except for the brunette boy that had a boxy smile plastered on his face.

"NOW IT'S TIME TO BE PUNISHED---"

In that moment, a hand clasped around Jihoon's ear, tugging on it violently and he realized with horror who that hand belonged to.

"NOONA---"

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING YOU LAZY BEAN-SPROUT??"

"I-I-I WAS JUST---"

"NO BUTS YOU COME BACK TO WORK RIGHT NOW!"

But the girl stopped when she catched a glimpse of the inside of the room.

"OMG BTS WERE IN THAT ROOM AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME???" She let go of the boy's ear and peered in the room.

He massaged his aching ear and let the words sink in...

BTS...

BTS...

BTS...

Bts????

Jinja????

The door opened again, taking by surprise the two hotel's staff members that didn't really know what to do.

"Oh--- sorry--- we were being too loud again weren't we?" the dimpled boy asked as soon as he faced the reseption boy and his collegue, sighing and bowing respectfully.

"YOU CAN BE JUST AS LOUD AS YOU WANT. GET THE WORLD TO HEAR YOU--- BLESS EVERYBODY WITH YOUR VOICES--- NOBODY IS GONNA EVER COMPLAIN---" The girl suddenly voiced her thoughts, sounding as nervous as ever.

"But---"

"NO BUT. AND PLEASE ENJOY YOUR STAY. JUST KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH." she said again, blushing visibly and grabbing by the wrist her co worker.

As they started to leave, the seven boys chuckled silently at the sudden outburst, while Jihoon couldn't believe what had just happened.

"You noona really love bts-"

"Shush. I don't wanna hear your voice at least until tomorrow. I wanna remember how Namjoon's voice sounded so heavenly as I can so  don't you dare ruin my plan with your ungraceful voice you twat."

He smiled nonethless.

Because he had just met BTS and had just come to know, maybe the only weakness of his frightening Noona.

Many things were about to change.

A/N: man this was a weird chapter. Idk what the hell did I just write but I HOPE u like it~

Also, prepare yourselves because the next chapter is dropping tomorrow as soon as my fingers can type.

If u find any typos sorry, but im too lazy to edit this right away lol

Love you!!!

Lol this pic is so accurate it hurts

.... Boi then what is this smile--

--- and I won't continue coz I would need a whole day but you get me.

Also---

OK bye sorry---

Q & A

commenting the said question next to the name of the character in this book that you wanna ask something to:

KIM SEOKJIN

MIN YOONGI

KIM NAMJOON

JUNG HOSEOK

PARK JIMIN 

KIM TAEHYUNG

JEON JUNGKOOK

AND THE AUTHOR 

Don't be shy and ask what you want, without being mean or disrespectful ofc. ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 760 5
▏ taehyung knows he's not the smartest 21-year-old to exist. and yeah, maybe he just trapped himself inside his own dance studio, but there's no reas...
255K 13.4K 54
"How did you get that, Mr Kim?" Yoongi exclaims as he feels his face and body heat up in embarrassment. "I have my ways, Min Yoongi." He remarks with...
20.5K 767 30
Jimin gets tickets for Idol Jungkook's Korea concert and forces his best friend to tag along... - "Gotcha." Jungkook surprised him with two arms wrap...
177K 7.4K 16
Jimin strokes Yoongi's head as they are cuddled up in blankets on the sofa. "What the hell are you doing?" Yoongi murmurs. "I'm just being affection...