NAP

By aramintalividis

"We promised we wouldn't talk EVER again about this." Yoongi had his arms folded over his own chest, as he gl... More

Prologue
장 One- [Ache]
장 Two [Medicine]
장 Three [Sofa]
장 Four [Awake]
장 Five [ Breakfast]
장 Six [Feel so good]
장 Seven [Pain killers]
장 Eight [Worry]
장 Nine [Holly]
장 Ten [Scowl]
장 Eleven [WTF]
장 Twelve [Suspicious]
장 Thirteen [Cringe]
장 Fourteen [Clingy]
장 Fifteen [Plan]
장 Sixteen [Bitter]
장 Seventeen [Mini-Van]
장 Eighteen [Roomies]
장 Nineteen [Sea]
장 Twenty [Candy]
장 Twenty-one [Twisted]
장 Twenty-two [Do as u want]
장 Twenty-three [Brad Pitt]
장 Twenty-five [Piggy-back]
장 Twenty-six [Smooth]
장 Twenty-seven [Golden Gguk]
장 Twenty-eight [시끄러운 바보]
장 Twenty-nine [Turn up]
장 Thirty [Stupid]
장 Thirty-one [Scared]
장 Thirty- two [Murder]
장 Thirty-three [Left side]
장 Thirty-four [Smile]
장 Thirty-five [Book]
장 Thirty-six [Gratitude]
장 Thirty-seven [Google]
장 Thirty-eight [Truth]
장 Thirty-nine [Thanks]
장 Fourty [Overheard]
장 Fourty-one [Bad memory]
장 Fourty two [Theory]
장 Forty-three [COOL HYUNG]
장 Fourty-three [Panda Express]
장 Fourty-four [Why me?]
장 Fourty-Five [Pull]
Bonus
Special Chapter
End
End (for real this time)

장 Twenty-four [Wild guess]

7.3K 276 106
By aramintalividis

"Oh shit- fuck you bloody  sUckEr SON OF A COW!" Taehyung cursed, standing up from the chair and grabbed a napkin to wipe some of the hot liquid from his pajama's pants.

Jin covered Jungkook's ears swiftly, to then glare at the boy that now had a big stain on the baggy fabric that covered his long legs.

"Taehyung watch your mouth!"

Hoseok snickered but seing the brunette's frustrated face he got serious. "How the hell did you spill that on yourself?"

The said boy rolled his eyes and sat back down in his seat, trying to compose himself.

"Anyway, I don't know exactly what you're gonna do guys..." he stated calmly with his deep voice, gathering easily everyone's attention.

"I just know that me and Jiminnie are going in some really good place today." he explained with a smirk, wiggling his eyebrows after he finished his statement.

Jimin squinted his eyes in wonder, the others shared skeptical glares.

What did he have in mind?

"So... What now?" Jungkook asked, as the seven boys stood in front of the entrace of a Cinema.

"First of all, you weren't invited here." Taehyung stated salty, glaring at the five boys. "But I don't care, because no one is gonna stop me from spending a good time with my Chim." he said, pouting confidently while holding onto the shorter male that was furiously blushing.

He easyly got flustered.

Yoongi cocked one eyebrow, watching the scene from afar.

So Jimin is your next target, huh,  Taehyung?

He was clearly amused by the younger boy, but still didn't like how he had been dragging that way-too-kind-mochi around since that morning.

There were many shows.

A comedy film, a horror movie, a  documentary, and an action Movie.

Of course, Namjoon wanted to see the documentary, while Jin was settled on the comedy.

Neither of them wanted to be alone, so they played rock paper scissors--- what a surprise--- to decide what film to watch.

It was Namjoon's unlucky day, because Jin won without a sweat.

Yoongi wanted to see the horror movie, while Hoseok and Jungkook were already mimicking Hulk and ironman.

Jeonkook being himself, managed to beat his pale hyung and so, also the three of them started the line to buy the tickets.

But Yoongi stood a little bit behind the overly excited boys, and kept his eyes casually on the pair of boys that hadn't decided what movie to watch yet.

Jimin pulled on Tae's sleeve and pointed at the wall where the posters of the movies were exposed.

"Why don't we go for the Avengers movie as well? It seems good!"

Taehyung pursed his lips, staring intently at the posters, from the top, to the bottom one, picturing the scenario that would come out of it.

Yoongi was now staring at the brunette, not even caring if he got caught.

What is going on in that smol head?

Yoongi was sure that the tall boy with tanned skin already had it all planned out.

Let's see...

First of all: how will Tae act with Jimin?

He probably isn't afraid to ask him right away to sleep with him... After all, it would be highly unprobable for that fluffball to say no.

Also because it's Taehyung.

But, let's think out of the box.

After all, it's Taehyung.

If the said boy did feel embarassed to ask his friend, he would need an excuse to snuggle into him.

That was how he acted with Hobie and Seokjin after all.

He made them so tired that it was practically like being asked by them  to sleep toghether and answering "well IF YOU INSIST!!!!"

Okay, so there were many outcomes possible.

The funny movie.

Make Jimin laugh. Mhmhm... Well, laughing takes a lot of energy but I don't know if he's gonna go for it...

The boring documentary.

Well that would be the easiest option. I can actually picture the 95 line falling asleep on each other's shoulders.

Cute.

But is Taehyung intelligent?

No comment.

Is he the kind of guy that goes for the obvious choice?

Don't make me laugh.

Then there is the horror movie.

Well it would be a perfect option if Taehyung was gay and he had a crush on his pink haired friend and wanted to have some skin ship.

But as far as Yoongi knew, that wasn't the case.

Knowing the subject, Jimin would try to be brave.

"HEY I'M NOT AFRAID!" with wide eyes.

Yeah, you proved it to the whole world Jimin, whatever floats your boat.

With the scary movie Jimin would literally be glued to Taehyung through out the  whole movie--- if not the following two days and would ask Taehyung to check if there were serial-killers in the closet.

That would be an interesting turn of events, oddly good for the deep voiced boy.

And finally, the Avengers shit.

Okay.

I don't think Taehyung is gonna choose this. Surely that's the movie that is closer to his interess and taste but has nothing to do with Jimin.

Or maybe he's gonna screw it all and turn around to face Jimin and say "you know what, I just don't feel so good about the movie thing. LET'S GO PARTY TURN UP!"

That way he would get to drain Jimin's energy completely- because we all know Jimin puts his soul in everything he does.

What the hell is gonna happen? What do you fucking have on your mind Kim Taehyung??

He surely's gonna go for either the scary movie or the documentary.

Yoongi smirked, as all these theories rushed in his mind, now understanding how they made Army feel whenever they dropped a mv.

*author pauses the scene*

*no yoongs mah boi, you have no idea*

Yoongi bit unconsciously his lower lip as he waited for the tall boy to say something.

Taehyung's pink lips parted, slowly speaking few words with his low voice, a smile blossoming on his face, a smile--- one of his stupidly cute boxy grins, all for Jimin.

Yoongi smirked in satisfaction.

Just as I thought--- WAIT BITCH WAHT??

A/N:  *whippedy whoppedy dj sounds* DUN DUN DARARRARA DUN DUN  DARARARA DUN DUN DARARARA

*whispers*    mIC DroP-

AN OTHER CLIFFHANGERRRRR

OMG SORRY!

what movie is Tae gonna watch?

How did u like this little journey--- more like a pick a boo in Tae's cute brain? Well, more like what Yoongi imagines it.

Thanks u for being so sweet!

Next update very soon~

Q & A

commenting the said question next to the name of the character in this book that you wanna ask something to:

KIM SEOKJIN

MIN YOONGI

KIM NAMJOON

JUNG HOSEOK

PARK JIMIN 

KIM TAEHYUNG

JEON JUNGKOOK

AND THE AUTHOR 

Don't be shy and ask what you want, without being mean or disrespectful ofc. ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 6.7K 37
gamer boy guk: why are you awake.. it's like 5 am k.taehyung: you ever heard of something called uh insomnia ;; a twitter au in which taehyung texts...
197K 8.7K 63
YOONMIN In which, Jimin's brother's best friend falls in love with him and this pulls Jimin into a big problem. What is the problem? Read to find out...
417K 18.4K 53
When Tae's feelings for his hyung reach beyond those of just pure admiration... ××Taehyung's internal monologue was cut short, however, by a harsh pu...
3.1K 182 12
Jimin is writing a book Yoongi his new housemate Jimin is weird Yoongi thinks his cute Jimin wants Yoongi Yoongi wants Jimin! __________ are you...