rogue wolf [teen wolf]

By super_wolf_diaries

She's not exactly your average fifteen-year-old. Alex has been alone for six years now, jumping from place t... More

rogue wolf [teenwolf]
The Cast
Chapter 1 - Meeting the pack
Chapter 2 - The Journey
Chapter 3 - A Cousin
Chapter 4 - Eyes
Chapter 5 - A Sister
Chapter 6 - A Place to Call Home
Chapter 7 - The Celebration
Chapter 8 - The Ruin
Chapter 9 - Search Party
Chapter 10 - Bonding
Chapter 11 - First Full Moon
Chapter 13 - A Face from the Past
Chapter 14 - He's up to Something
Chapter 15 - Werewolves
Chapter 16 - Anger Expression Inventory
Chapter 17 - Mr. Dramatic
Chapter 18 - Night Terror
Chapter 19 - Brett the Dick
Chapter 20 - Be Careful
Chapter 21 - Unconscious
Chapter 22 - Psychological
Chapter 23 - Monster
Chapter 24 - Initiative
Chapter 25 - Crappy Co-Pilot
Chapter 26 - Valack
Chapter 27 - Book Club
Chapter 28 - Easy Tiger
Chapter 29 - Abandonment Issues
Chapter 30 - You Killed Him
Chapter 31 - Another Chimera
Chapter 32 - Looking out for You
Chapter 33 - Where's Liam?
Chapter 34 - Crazy Lunatic Doctor Scientist People
Chapter 35 - For Better or Worse
Chapter 36 - Not This Time Buddy
Chapter 37 - Someone Like You
Chapter 38 - Definately Your Fault
Chapter 39 - Death and Disaster
Chapter 40 - Bad Timing

Chapter 12 - A Senior Thing

865 35 9
By super_wolf_diaries

This chapter is dedicated to my two most dedicated readers arianna_pendragon and VoidParkerr who never fail to vote when a new chapter come out!!! Thanks you two!!

We should be able to make it by midnight right?" Scott asks Stiles.

"Yeah, we should do, but with that storm coming there's gonna be bad traffic." Stiles says, looking worried and fidgety.

"Where are you two going?" I cut in, leaning forward between the two front seats.

"It doesn't matter." Stiles says quickly.

"Is it a party?" Liam asks, joining me, leaning forward.

"It is not a party." Stiles answers.

"Then what's at midnight?" I ask.

"Your bedtime." Stiles replies shortly.

Liam and I roll our eyes at Stiles's childish reply. "Why aren't the girls going?" Liam points out.

"They're meeting is there,okay?" Stiles replies, "now just stop asking questions, alright? It's a senior thing, you'll know when you're a senior."

"You guys having trouble with you're phones?" Scott asks, completely oblivious to the conversation we just had.

"Oh, what the hell?" Stiles mutters as the car begins to splutter and eventually the lights turn out and the Jeep comes to halt.

"You out of gas?" I ask.

"No, it's electrical." Stiles sighs, "probably the alternator again."

"Again?" I ask, but Scott and Stiles have already gotten out of the car.

Liam nods chuckling, "he almost never takes his car to be repaired, the whole engine is basically made of ductape, the car's ancient."

I start to laugh along with him but am cut off by a loud explosion sound from behind the Jeep.  Liam and I look behind us and see nothing but know somethings up.

"Guys!" I call out to them.

We look back behind the Jeep and suddenly a huge bolt of lightening fires down and hits the road about ten metres away from the Jeep.

"GUYS!" Liam and I both shout in fear.

"Yeah, give us a second, please" Stiles calls back.

"Liam, Alex, stay in the car, okay?" Scott continues.

I let out an exasperated sign and look at Liam with disbelief. Suddenly another bolt fires down a couples metres away from where Scott and Stiles are standing.

"That was close," I hear Scott mutter.

"Very close." Stiles confirms.

Out of no where the engine suddenly and lights turn on.

Liam pokes his head out of the window with a worried expression, "can we go now."

The duo nod slowly and quickly get in the car. We drive in silence to pick Malia up. I see her standing with her Dad, well her adoptive dad, by a fallen down tree.

Stiles honks the horn and we stop next to them. "Sorry we're late!" He shouts as Malia runs over to the car smiling, "hey," Stiles says getting cut off by Malia kissing him and Stiles making a 'mmm' sound.

I scrunch up my nose in disgust and lean between the seats and say, "I'm sorry too."

"You boys do remember I own a gun right?" Mr Tate asks, not referring to me as I wasn't here when whatever he's talking about happened.

"Vividly." Stiles shudders.

Mr Tate nods with a wink and and then walks away.

"Um guys, where's Malia actually gonna sit?" I ask slowly.

"Oh, I didn't even think about that, shit." Stiles realises.

"You're kidding me." I let out a sigh.

Liam unclips my seat belt and his and picks me up by my hips and places me on his lap, "problem solved," he says chuckling.

I blush and laugh along awkwardly, as the boys shrug and gesture for Malia to get in. Once she's gotten in we all turn to look at her.

"What?" She asks.

"Did you find out yet?" Stiles asks as if it's the most obvious thing in the world.

"Find out what?" Liam says from beneath me.

"They're gonna email me," Malia replies, ignoring Liam.

"Is this about Summer school?" I ask, as confused as Liam.

"You told them?" Malia asks.

"Uh," Stiles hesitates.

"Oh, no, all they said was that you had to go to summer school, cause the principal said your test scores weren't good enough." I admit, remembering what Scott and Stiles had told us earlier, on the way to the woods.

"And that you might have to repeat junior year." Liam pipes in.

Malia sighs and Stiles looks at Liam and I with a frustrated and annoyed expression. Oops.

Stiles turns to Scott and says, without any sarcasm, "we should've left them chained to the tree."

The rest of the journey to the hospital is spent with an awkward silence.  When we eventually arrive at the hospital, the five of us all get out of the jeep and go inside. Liam asks at the desk where his dad is and then turns round to Scott and I.

"My dad's helping out in surgery, he's not gonna be done for hours." Liam explains as him and I follow Scott to the lift, "so we're either hanging out here or-"

"Or we could still go with you guys," I buts in, seeing where Liam was going with what he was saying.

Scott presses the button on the lift then turns around looking with an almost annoyed but definitely concerned expression, "Show me your hands." He says seriously.

I gulp, then realise he's talking to Liam and let out a deep breath. Liam looks around, as to check no ones looking and then removes his hands from his jackets pockets, revealing dried blood on his palms and tips of his fingers.

With a guilty look Liam shrugs, "okay, so I'm still having trouble."

"No, you're still learning," Scott corrects, "what do you do to stay focused on not changing?"

Liam picks up the earphones poking out the top of his t-shirt and gestures to them, "but it's not working.

At this point I decide it's not my place to stay and listen, so I go and sit down on some of the seats for waiting.

I zone out until I see Scott step back into the lift and say something to Liam, causing the pair to smile. The lift closes and Liam turns to sit on the chairs next to me.

I nudge him with my elbow getting his attention. Slowly, I remove my hands from my leather jacket pockets, revealing my hands in a similar state to his.

He gasps and looks up to my eyes with confusion, "you don't have control? Aren't you a born werewolf?"

"Yeah I am, and usually I'm okay apart from a few slip ups here and there," I explain, "but ever since I got here, I've been feeling this constant... anxiety.  I think it has something to do with Peter, the not knowing when I'll see him and that he is going to find out about me."

Liam takes my hands in his, comfortingly, and looks solemnly into my eyes.

"My point is, there is nothing wrong with you still having trouble with control, okay?" I encourage.

"Okay." He says smiling, and then pulling me into a hug.

"Are you gonna be okay if I go home now? I feel like I should get ready for my first day," I ask.

"Yeah I think so," he replies.

"Well I'm gonna get going then," I say standing up, Liam mirroring my actions.

We walk over to the lift and I press the button, and the door opens shortly after.  I place my hands on Liam's shoulders and and stand on my toes, giving him an small kiss on cheek.

"Bye Liam," I smile, as I step back into the lift and press the button for the ground floor.

"Uh, see you tomorrow," Liam stammers and the doors close.

Did I just kiss him?

A/N

1294 words! Boo-yah!! Yet like all they did was drive from the forest, to Malia, and then to the hospital. But... that ending though!!
Do not fear the dramatic endings we still here!
Anywho if you liked the chapter give it a vote and you'll be my best friend!
And feel free to comment your thoughts, positive and negative (not to mean though😂), especially spelling corrections!
So until next week, Goodbye!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.8K 1.9K 15
Isabella Kaiser's parents are dead. Killed right before her eyes. - When she moves to Beacon Hills to live with her aunt, she thinks she's okay. Bu...
115K 5.2K 64
โ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ข ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต, ๐˜ข ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๏ฟฝ...
15.2K 651 15
"Okay so... Peter bit Scott and now Scott's a werewolf, but the girl he had been flirting with before Peter even bit him just happens to be an Argent...
117K 2.2K 16
Emma Bradley is back. After ending sophomore year by defeating the kanima, she had to leave Beacon Hills for her secret. Her sickness had forced her...