The Dealers Daughters

By niyah_nychelle_

"I'm not worried about you being able to handle yourself, because I would never leave my little girls out the... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 Kia
Chapter 5 Kia
Chapter 6 Kole
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16~ Maurice
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24 ~Kole
25 ~ Kia
26~ Kia
26 ~Kole
27~ Scotty
28~ Kole
29~ Maurice
30~Kia
31~Kole
32~Kole
33- Kia
35- Kole

34- Elijah

34 3 0
By niyah_nychelle_

"Shit, we take the drugs to Iowa
Home the swiper
When you a gangster don't go off a title
I know some opps that's scared of the bible
Yeah yeah, pick up the Glock and put down the rifle
Seventeen with a seventeen
This ain't back then, we not fighting

Can't come to our cities, they know what's up with 'em
Cool with the killers, they really my niggas
They opps mobs, can't fuck with them niggas
Durk on his way to Detroit, better call me soon as you hit
I'ma put choppers around you, my nigga don't even trip"

I walk into the house, What yo city like by TeeGrizzley and Lil Durk plays lowly while my niggas Dean, Ty, and Key sit on the couch smoking and playing 2K.

"Key you fuckin cheatin nigga, ain't no way you ass beatin Golden state with the Denver." Ty yells.

"Fuck y'all niggas been up to all day?" I ask walking past them and going in the kitchen.

"Shit.." Dean says coming in behind me and grabbing the last Mango Arizona out the fridge. "How shit go with the Outlaw Girls?"

"She had twins D, Twins..... that shits crazy. Aaron was really running round this bitch wild. surprisingly his babymomma ended up being about her money instead of one of the shawtys from the complex out east."

"So what that mean, We partnering with them or what ?"

"That shouldn't even be a question, my brother seeds on the other side. We family now, Them girls don't get touched, they money don't get touched, they team don't get touched. I'm meeting with them later to discuss specifics. They wanna build an empire and take over the 7 cities and we gone be a part of it. You down.... " I say while shoving half of my Rotisserie Chicken sandwich in my mouth and washing it down with Blueberry V-8.

"Damn nigga do you have to eat that sandwich like that? But that shouldn't even be a question, i'm always down when it come to the cash. "

"Ight cool, around 9, 9:30 i need you to get these niggas together so we can have a little chat about business."

"Ight bet"

I grab the rest of my food and head up to my room to make a couple more phone calls, I want to tell my mom about the whole Aaron having kids with the girl she wanted him to marry. But i'll let Kole decide who gets to know. If word spreads too fast niggas gone be out for what she has. So this family alliance is her best option anyways. That helps her and Kia stay in power while having protection from another family that has ties to other places. No matter where they go they'll always be safe.

I postpone my calls and call a number I thought would have changed by now. An old friend that slipped away because of a breakup.

I close my door so that i can talk to Kole, I know she might not want to talk right now, especially with the fact that I'm Aaron's brother but I think I deserve a chance.

The phone stops ringing and she answers. I can hear the slight hint of fear in her voice as she whispers hello. Aaron really fucked her up.. and there's not much i can do to change it but apologize and try to comfort her at this point.

"Hey.... how are you?"

"If your brother put it in his will for you to continue to torture me that's sick."

"No no no.... it's not even like that. I didn't even know you and him were still in contact with each other after y'all broke up. I'm sorry, no i sincerely apologize for anything that Aaron did to you, and.. and I wish you would have told me sooner so i could have intervened at least. And I'm not trying to say that it's your fault because it wasn't... none of it. I'm just saying I miss you talking to me about everything. And i was wondering if it would be possible for me to see my niece and Nephew and talk business with you?"

"I'm about to take them past your moms you wanna meet us there in 30?"

"Sure see you then"

"Ok see you"

She hangs up and I'm a little relieved. I never thought I'd be a uncle and I definitely never thought that NiKole would be the mother.

The drive to my moms is chill except for Dean arguing with some bitch on the phone. We told him a thousand times to stop fuckin with them young broads but he can't get enough of them.

"Yo D shut that shut up man. Tell her you gone call her back or some shit but I ain't tryna hear that shit right now"

He ends the call and smacks his lips like a bitch. After a while we pull up at our moms house and I spot Scotty's white BMW parked outside. Kia's on the porch pacing back on forth on the phone talking business. Ty licks his lips taking in her looks and attire. Can't lie and say she don't look good. She's filled in and spread out in all the right places. Not the same fat girl from when we were younger.

"She not gone fuck with you. Don't even try, if you spit game in pretty sure she'll play you."

He shakes his head. Everybody's heard about the Outlaw girls but when you see them you'd never really believe what was said.

She hugs me before returning to her phone call and us walking in the house. I hear my mother doing baby talk and head towards the spacious living room. My eyes land on Kole, it's sad my brother did things the way he did, Kole's beautiful and has everything you would want in looks from a girl even with the pudge she got from her pregnancy. Her hips were now wider, her boobs a little larger, and her skin had an eventful glow to it. No doubt she looked good. She catches me staring and looks down pushing her curly hair back behind her ear.

"Hey Eli.."

"Wussup?"

My mom continues to coo over the babies and I stand beside the lazy boy and admire the twins. My brother wouldn't be able to deny these kids if he was still alive.

"She's your twin.." I say smiling at Niema Kole nods, I can tell that my staring made her uncomfortable.

"Lemme holla at you right quick..." she nods and gets up to follow me down the hall towards my old room.

She sits on the corner of the bed and fidgets with her fingers while i shut the door and sit in my gaming chair.

"You good ?"

She Nods her head yes.

"Am I making you uncomfortable? Can you speak? Tf wrong with you ?"

She laughs and smiles a little before pushing her hair behind her ear again and crossing her arms to cover her breast.

"I'm cool, you was just staring hard as shit. "

"Nobody told yo ass to grow up and look good."

"You think I looks good?"

I nod my head before licking my lips and taking in her appearance again her sitting down makes her look a lot thicker. I can only imagine how good she looks naked.

"Ok well let's talk business since that's what you called me back here for right ?"

"Yeah ...um we are now one operation. Our organizations are joined by blood now. You won't have any problems out of us. I wanna build a empire if you down? "

"Let's do it. I'll call a meeting tonight"

"Bet."

She gets up and walks towards the door I watch her ass the whole time letting my imagination run wild. I'd never let anything like her slip away.

I walk her back to the living room with my mom and the twins and give her a hug before kissing my moms cheek and heading towards the front door. Ty's outside tryna spit game to Kia, Deans pacing the yard on the phone and Key's sitting in the backseat with the door propped open.

"Y'all niggas ready?"

Key closes the door and Dean nods his head. I laugh as Ty stares at Kia as she says her goodbyes before giving her a hug and getting in the truck with us.

"Ight pimp"

"Bye Edaddy"

I pull out and we head back to my crib.

"You bag Kia?"

"Hell nah that nigga ain't bag her, she dismissed his ass and tried to be friendly with Key but that nigga won't having it." Dean laughs

"Shut the fuck up pussy"

"Key you bagged shawty."

He smiles and waves me off.

"You dirty bitch, my nigga."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 500 39
Depression and heart break isn't a good combination. Imani found herself dealing with her momma issues and finding herself. Imani was in loved at a p...
743K 26.6K 69
𝑠𝑘𝑦𝑙𝑎𝑟 𝑖𝑠 𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑜𝑜𝑑 . 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑖𝑡 𝑚𝑓 😙 .
212K 8.1K 40
Very broken but bougie girl & Very mean and attractive hood nigga book one: Been Away book two: Adore You PSA: VERY MATURE LANGUAGE, MENTAL HEALTH IS...
127K 4.7K 35
"𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴" ••••••• Danielle Johnson other known as Dani Johnson lived a quiet life. She went to school...