Adventure -Colby Brock

By foreveryoung637363

FIND OUT !!!!! about Kailee Paige's and Colby Brock's adventure More

Characters
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E EN
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y - T W O
TWENTY - THREE
TWENTY - FOUR
TWENTY - FIVE
TWENTY - SIX
TWENTY - SEVEN
TWENTY - EIGHT
TWENTY - NINE
read please
THIRTY-ONE
authors note
THIRTY - TWO
Need help
250,000 likes
Emo nite

THIRTY

29 0 0
By foreveryoung637363

" If anyone is there I need you to leave now" I said as I heard the front door open. I looked at the door witch was open. We run over to the door and close it. I looked at Kailee and we ran back up stairs. We didn't leave our room until Sam finally called. ( Colby's phone)

C: hey where are you no one is home and the power is out me and Kailee are scared

S: I' m at Marshel with Elton, Amada, and Katrina

C: where is Corey and Devyn

S: I don't know they maybe out for dinner I heard Devyn talking about it

S: so it's just you guys their alone no one else

C: yes why

S: because when I looked at they camera outside off my phone I saw a figure run out of the house

C: me and Kailee have been upstairs

C: we went down stairs a little bight ago to see if anyone was down stairs but we didn't see anything but the door open

S: well we are on our way but I think you or Kailee should Calle Devyn or Corey just to Ames sure it's not a prank or something

C: okay good idea

I hung up the phone " call Devyn to see where her and Corye are" I asked Kailee as she grabbed her phone and called them.

Kai: hey where are you guys

D: we went out to dinner we are almost home why

Kai: the power is out and we heard someone go out the front door and Sam said he saw a figure run out the front door

D: nope we are not prancing you ( Corey says into the phone)

D: yeah we are half way home

Kai: okay we'll see ya then

Kailee hung the phone up and we waited for them to come home. I went on Instagram

@Imkaileepaige

Los Angeles

@Imkaileepaige I love you @colbybrock

I smiled and liked the picture then looked at Kailee who was asleep. I kissed her forehead and waited for about 20 minutes until everyone was home.

I walked down stairs to see the power was back on. I looked around and saw everyone was caring grocery bags filled with food " what are you guys making that involves this much food" I asked while looking through all the bags " we are having a party so we need food" Elton said " what kinda party is it going to be this time" I asked " POOl PARTY" Corey screamed. I covered his mouth and pointed up stairs " Kailee is asleep " I said while I looked at Corey and everyone else. " Ohhhh sorry" Corey whispered as everyone laughed, I helped unload the food.

Then I went back upstairs to get changed into my bathing suit. I walked in and saw that Kailee was not in bed. I heard the shower on, I walked over to the bathroom door and knocked on the door " Hey babe the guys are having a pool party if you want to come down make sure you put your bathing suit on love you" I said " okay" she said while she turned off the water and got out of the shower. She walked out with a towel wrapped around her and her hair up in a bun. I watched her get her bathing suit on " what" she asked as she looked in the mirror and saw me looking at he. I smiled " nothing" I said as I looked into her eyes as she turned around and looked at me with a smile " what is it Colby" she said while laughing a little " I love you Kailee" I said as she walked over to the bed where I was sitting and sat on my lap and looked at our reflection in the mirror " I love you to " she whispered as she turned around and kissed me. I lead down and she ran her fingers through my hair and we kept on kissing. She kissed me one last time and got up from the bed and walked down stairs while closing the door behind her.

I lead there on the bed looking at the ceiling for a couple minutes " God I don't know what I did to deserve such an amazing person in my life but thank you I will never forget her" I said to my self and got up and walked down stairs. I saw that everyone was making some type of food so I decided to help Kailee.

Me and Kailee

Devyn and Corey and Aaron

Elton and Amanda

Sam and Katrina

We then decorated the pool area.

We the started the music and people started to arrive.

Kailee's POV

I ran upstairs and lead down on the bed. I looked at my stomach then Colby walked in " hey baby" I said as I looked up at him while putting my hand on my stomach " hey watch you up to" he said as he lead own next to me and kissed my stomach " just tired" I said as I closed my eyes and tilted my head back. " You ready for your doctors appointment tomorrow" he said while kissing my cheek "yeah" I said while going on my phone looking at Instagram. I saw that shea had posted something but I didn't want to look at it so I turned my phone off and tried to go to sleep. "What's wrong baby"Colby said while wrapping his arms around my waist, I turned and faced the wall " Kai..." he said while trying to turn me around but I didn't move from my position.

I woke up feeling really sick. I ran to the bathroom and started to throw up. I wanted to close the door but I couldn't, Colby came running on the bathroom with just his underwear. I looked up at him with my hands trying to keep my hair out of my face. I mean back against the wall and look up at him. He run and gets me water then sits down next to me. I mean me head on his shoulder and feel myself fall asleep.
A few minutes later I felt hands pick me up and move me to the bed and I new it's was Colby so I wrapped my arms around his neck and lead my head on his chest. He set me down on the bed and pulled the covers over me then got in bed with me nd wrapped his arms around mg waist.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 4.2K 65
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
114K 1.5K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
42.9K 911 91
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...