Fairy Tail x Reader Oneshots

By merry_bee

If you're like me, then fantasising about your favourite Fairy Tail character(s) is one of, if not the best... More

*REQUESTS [CLOSED]*
*Natsu x reader*
*Gajeel x reader*
*Gray x reader*
*Loke x shy!reader*
*Laxus x reader*
*Laxus x powerful!reader*
*Sting x reader*
*Jellal x depressed!reader*
*Rogue x shy!reader*
*Gajeel x reader*
*Natsu x reader*
*A/N: Thanks!!*
*Mira x reader*
*Gray x Blind!Reader*
*Laxus x powerful!reader part 2*
*Rogue x reader*
*Aries x male!child!reader*
*Laxus x shy!mute!reader*
*Juvia x Gray's fraternal sister!reader*
*Erza x shy!wolf!reader*
*Wendy x badass!celestrial spirit!reader*
*Gajeel x infant!reader*
*Flare x blonde!male!child!reader*
A/N: 10K?!
*Romeo x reader*
*Sting x shy!reader*
*Wendy x mute!reader*
*Cobra x dragon slayer!reader*
*Lucy x male!child!reader*
*Gray x Injured!Reader*
*Sting x Rival!Reader*
*Laxus x Shy!Reader*
*Cheater!Loke x Heartbroken!Reader*
*Gray x Flirty!Reader*
*Drunk!Sting x Shy!Reader*
*Natsu x male!child!reader*
*Aries x Male!Reader*
*Sting x Rival!Reader part 2*
*Gajeel x Infant!Reader part 2*
*Cheater!Loke x Heartbroken!Reader part 2*
*Father!Laxus x Daughter!Kitsune!Reader*
*Wendy x Abused!Suicidal!Reader*
*Laxus x Reader*
*Natsu x Shy!Reader*
*Erza x Shy!Wolf!Reader Part 2*
*Cheater!Loke x Heartbroken!Reader Part 3*
*Cheater!Loke x Heartbroken!Reader Alternative Ending*
*Natsu x Reader*
*Natsu x Male!Child!Reader Part 2*
*Gajeel x Infant!Reader Part 3*
*Jealous!Sting x Wild!Reader*
A/N: My Heartu
*Gildarts x Reader*
*Sting x Depressed!Reader*
*Aries x Male!Child!Reader Part 2*
*Erza x Male!Golem!Reader*
*Loke x Reader*
*Gray x Injured!Reader Part 2*
*Wendy x Abused!Suicidal!Reader Part 2*
*Laxus x Sassy!Stubborn!Reader*
*Gajeel x Suicidal!Reader*
*Cobra x Reader*
*Gray x Shy!Reader*
*Laxus x Celestial Mage!Reader*
*Natsu x Reader Part 2*
*Laxus x Flirty!Reader*
*Yuri x Reader*
*Natsu x Reader*
*Natsu x Reader*
*Gajeel x Reader*
*Dragon Slayers x Reader*
*Midnight x Shy!Non-Magic User!Reader*
A/N: Requests Are Closed
*Sting x Natsu's Sister!Reader*
*Cobra x Dying!Reader*
*Gildarts x Reader*
*DDLG Gajeel x Reader*
*Teen!Laxus x Teen!Shy!Reader*
*Laxus x Reader x Gray*
*Gildarts x Reader Part 2*
*Cheater!Laxus x Reader*
*Lyon x Juvia's Sister!Reader*
*Laxus x Reader x Gray Part 2*
*Natsu x Depressed!Self Harming!Reader*
*Natsu x Paralysed!Reader*
*Sting x Drunk!Reader*
*Loke x Bullied!Reader*
*Sting x Reader*
*Gray x Ice Dragon Slayer!Reader*
*Cobra x Reader*
*Aries x Male!Child!Reader Part 3*
*Sting x Reader*
*Sting x Pregnant!Reader*
*Lucy x Male!Child!Reader Christmas Special*
*Laxus x Reader*
*Sting x Male!Reader*
*Midnight x Cana's Sister!Reader*
*Laxus x Reader Part 2*
*Rogue x Reader*
*Laxus x Depressed!Self Harming!Reader*

*Jackal x Reader*

4.9K 104 9
By merry_bee

A/N, this was requested by @darkzorua so please enjoy~

•Two Halves Of A Whole•

Y/N's POV:

Being the only fully human member of Tartaros was... interesting. By no means were you less of a fighter or a personality than any of the gates, but some other members viewed you as inferior simply because you weren't born of an oversized test tube. Regardless, you did have one talent that none of the demons possessed, being the original reason why they took you on: the power of interrogation. No magic involved, as the magic you possessed was entirely unrelated, just an uncanny knack to scare, trick, and occasionally seduce information out of people. You were in charge of the majority of information gathering for the guild, most often being accompanied by your boyfriend, Jackal, as he'd be the brawn to your brains. You'd work as a team to collectively produce the ultimate fighter, resulting in an extremely high success rate even as the assignments turned to wiping out an entire league of guilds, while finding out their secrets along the way; guilds such as The Cave Demons: a dark guild that you and Jackal had been told to target, so were in the process of destroying.

Your hard-soled shoes clicked an echoing and rhythmic melody as you walked down a wide hall of the guild you were storming, the noise bouncing off of the rough stone walls to mark your arrival. Your partner, Jackal, has gone ahead of you, leaving destruction and a loud laugh in his wake; his natural habitat was a battle ground which made him right at home wherever he could use his curse. The effects were devastating for whoever was unlucky enough to encounter the bomb curse user, making you almost relived to be one of the very few people that were on his good side.

Turning a corner you arrives at your destination, which was the main area of this underground guild: a large cave-like room with all the necessities for everyday dark guild life. You, as well as the other gates, had been tasked with the disposal of all guilds that associates themselves with Tartaros, as they were no more than blind and ignorant followers who would inevitably get in the way of your plans guild's plan. You immediately spotted Jackal triumphantly holding someone up by the back of their collar, the victim red faced and gasping to breathe.

"Put him down, I need him alive." You said to Jackal sternly, swiftly approaching as the demon reluctantly dropped the man and watched him scurry away. He didn't get very far as Jackal's foot soon found it's way to the guild master's back, halting the hostage instantly in his fruitless escape attempt. You just rolled your eyes as the demon gate's sadistic side flourished, a broad grin present on Jackal's face to show off his canine-like pointed teeth. "I'll take it from here." You said again, cracking your knuckles as a sign that you were serious, crouching down to the level of the man who now lay on the floor, playing dead.

"I'll see if there's anything good here." Jackal replied, having lost interest in the guild master to instead raid the establishment for any treasure he may find. No matter how many times you reminded him that Tartaros was far from a treasure hunting guild, the demon wouldn't listen and just make a point of collecting more items.

• • •

It didn't take you long to determine that this guild was just another group of people with an interest in havoc, so chose to associate with Tartaros for reputations sake, meaning that all was left to do was for Jackal to blow the place up, which is exactly what he did.

The wreckage of the once-guild smouldered behind you and Jackal as the pair of you wandered off back towards where The Cube had landed, hand in hand upon your request.

It was uncharacteristically peaceful, looking forwards at least as embers and rubble laid behind you, but Jackal was quiet and flicked his tail subconsciously, always a sign that he was happy, and his warm hand squeezed yours tightly. You'd always liked the markings he had on his arms, in your opinion the diamond pattern that faded into block colour suited him. With a sudden rush of affection you leaned up and quickly kissed his cheek, pulling away and bursting into laughter as Jackal got flustered, and then angry from being flustered. His face grew warmer as he looked away from you to hide that fact, but the silence he maintained told you that he liked the move, but just refused to admit it.

What with demons and Zeref and destroying things, the two of you didn't usually get to spend time together on non-guild terms; you may fight together as the perfect team, but that didn't count as taking the time to be a couple. Granted, he wasn't the most romantic person, and even though that didn't hugely matter to you it would be prudent to take every opportunity you got alone to do just that.

With that thought in mind, and his hand in your own, you strayed from the path, heading for no where in particular that simply was anywhere but The Cube. You aimed for about half an hour alone together to just relax away from everything at the guild, as you knew more than anybody that living with blood thirsty demons was hellishly tiring. "C'mon we're taking a detour." You announced as Jackal fought against your lead in confusion, tugging on your hand to try and stop your purposeful movements.

After a moment the demon seemed to give in pretty easily, accepting that you had somewhere you wanted to go whilst he wasn't bothered either way, as he just caught up to your speed and allowed you to dictate the route. "Why and where?" Jackal asked quickly, looking around at the mountains that loomed on all sides as you marched him along a valley. You didn't know so didn't reply, and instead shrugged before deciding that a nearby grove looked like a nice spot; it was quiet and secluded while providing some shade from the hot summer sun, not to mention that there was always something magical about a grove, being a popular location for fictional stories.

Finally coming to a halt on your detour under the canopy of light-green leaves, you fully realised that had absolutely no plan on what to do, but instead just acted upon impulse to be free of all duties and tasks momentarily. Turning to face your boyfriend to explain the situation, you found him to have wandered a couple of paces away with a glint in his eyes that never meant anything good, his hand resting on one of the trees as he held your gaze.

"Hey Y/N, look at this." The demon gate smirked broadly, before detonating a crater in the surrounding area with a deafening blast and a shockwave of flames, leaving a smouldering ditch that could easily fit a small house in where trees and ground once were. You started wide eyed at him as he laughed in amusement, before rolling up your sleeves and using your own magic to control the ground water that flowed beneath your feet, forcing it up through the rocks and soil with such force that a huge geyser shot up behind your body with alarming, yet impressive velocity, spraying mud and pebbles around in all directions and leaving another crater to wipe out most of the surrounding greenery.

"How's that?" You commented smugly, feeling pleased in a self-indulgent way at your challenging display of power. There was no way you'd let him upstage you even in the most ridiculous of competition as he was the one in the spotlight for the rest of the time; you worked in his shadow.

Jackal hunched over slightly and grinned, bringing his hands to chest height and clenching his fists tightly. "C'mon, you can do better than that." He smirked, creating a circle of little explosions around your frame to leave you ringed within a wall of smoke and pitfalls. You prepared to do the same to him, just using your magic instead of his curse, but his first explosion had clearly attracted some unwanted attention as a group of four travellers turned up, all gasping and coming to a halt as soon as they saw you and Jackal.

Oh shi- people aren't meant to see us.

From within the group, a male with cherry blossom pink hair stepped forwards, looking both confused and angry in the two rawest forms of the emotion; his hands were on fire while from behind him his comrades also seemed to be on their guard and ready to attack. On your side you could see Jackal's eyes darken while an even darker smile broke out on to his face; he wanted to fight, even if he knew full well that Mard Geer had forbidden it.

Quickly stepping over to the demon you tugged on the back of his shirt, trying to make him move as as of yet, you weren't allowed to engage in combat with anyone relating to the plans of Tartaros, and in a twist of misfortune, these people were top of the list. "Let's go." You hissed as the silent standoff continued; demon verses mages with just a cold and frigid air between them. Jackal wouldn't budge, and instead fired off a couple taunts at the mages, laughing as his opponents grew angrier. There wasn't time for this, they'd seen enough already, so you just skipped straight to a last resort method. "We can make out if we leave now." You mumbled in his ear, observing how his tail stopped flicking aggressively for a second, before Jackal took hold of your bicep and started sprinting in the opposite direction to the mages, dragging you with him. Shouts could be heard behind you, sounding like at least one wanted to follow but the rest argued to leave it, and no matter how much you wanted them punished, the ease at which you got away was relieving... even if you did now have a promise that you might later regret to upkeep.

• • •

Extended Ending

Once you and Jackal arrived back at The Cube, the terrifying sight of an angry Mard Geer greeted you, as he glared at the pair of you with irritation and exasperation. "You two can't be left alone for one minute. You blow too much up and engage with the subjects!"

Both you and Jackal didn't quite know how to react, so simultaneously let out a nervous chuckle to break the silence, while both refusing to apologise. Silver happened to be passing by at that moment so witnessed the whole fiasco, commenting, "They're like two sides of the same coin." before leaving with a loud laugh and a thumbs up. You just smiled softly to yourself, especially as Jackal got annoyed at Mard Geer and began to shout, which was all the more funny when he got a sharp punch to the  forehead and stumbled backwards, whining like a puppy.

Your boyfriend turned to you for a moment as if to ask for your justifications, so using the best of your ability you talked Mard Geer out of being harsh on the pair of you, Jackal taking your hand as the guild master walked away as the both of you burst out into hysterics over the whole ordeal, deciding that you should definitely do it all again.

• • •

A/N, Okay I hate to make excuses, but for these past two chapters I've just been all over the place. My exams all finish soon so hopefully I'll be back to normal for the next update!
Regardless, I hope you enjoyed!

~Merry <3

Next up: *Laxus x Flirty!Reader*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 18.5K 147
Highest Rank: #53 in Fanfiction Highest Rank: #1 in Gajeel tag Highest Rank: #1 in Mira tag Highest Rank: #1 in Zeref tag Oneshots with Fairy Tail Ch...
20.7K 127 46
Just some one shots bout our fave characters from fairy tail. If you wish for a fairy tail one shot please request on my anime one shots book
80.8K 1.2K 23
One-shots (or short stories, because they're kinda long!) of all our favorites in Fairy Tail! Requests closed! These are all going to use female pro...
22.7K 263 15
Y/N = Your name L/N = Last Name H/C = Hair Color E/C = Eye Color ⚠️Contains The Following⚠️ •Sexual Themes & Depiction •Strong & Vulgar language •Us...