Never Say Never

Von -SimplyyBri

Once in you lifetime you will do something you'd never think you'd do before! Never say never Mehr

Never Say Never
My Nigga
Girlfriend
Love the way you lie
Love the Way you lie Part 2
READ READ READ
Nova :)
Was it ment to be?
Not what it seems
Show love
What is life?
Bad luck!
Warning!
Knew It
Wish granted?
See What's up
Steady running
Isn't Safety Important to you
Moving on
Seeing Double
How long will it last
We doing this now.?
It is what it is
Stay ALERT!
I got you
Stress
Communication
Heartless Nigga
The Return Of The Exes
Important
Prank Master.
Falling Apart
Blue Or Pink
REQUIREMENTS
Teach Me
Don't Get It
Disastrous
Please
Through Sickness and health
Guess Who
Tired
Back So Soon
Come ON YALL
Welcome back
Discharged
Surprise, Surprise
She's Ready
Make Up
TinkTink
Content
Motherhood.
A Sign
I need Understanding.
You Chose
One love
Changed Man
Good things comes to an End
Party Foul
Complete me please.?
Unconditionally Yours
Conflict
Epilogue
Sequel

Life Ain't Easy

2.9K 131 13
Von -SimplyyBri

I'm asking through my confessions that

We all take a little more time

Soak up in the sun, Take a little more shine

Put you hands to work, develop an ill grind

And don't be scared to think, develop an ill mind

I'm tryna getmy momma out the hood

But I'm also tryna get this stuipd drama out the hood

I guess,I'm seeing life just how I should

I always knew I could, I just wondered if I would, but I'm good

Yonas X Life Ain't Easy

Asia POV

When I got home I went straight to the bathroom and started searching for the peroxide. Shai stupid ass scratched my arm up with her I don't know how to fight ass. I grabbed a towel and began dabbing the peroxide on my scratches.

"Asia" Desiree yelled scarring me and causing me to drop the peroxide ll on my arm.

"Nigga" I yelled as I felt it began to sting. I looked down and looked at my arm like it was crazy. peroxide don't normally burn me unless it's a deep cut or some shit. I got heated all over again just thinking that this bitch can have a burning sensation on my arm.

"Asia do you even here me talking to you" she asked

"My bad, what you was saying?"

"Why you home so early?" She asked

"Cause , I left early" I said telling half the truth. I didn't need her to know what happened between me and Shai and I damn shore didn't need her to know about what happen between me and Devin. My sister may be short but she'll fuck his ass up. I think that's how I learned how to fight so well . Me and my sister use to scrap it out all the time fussing and fighting just cause we good. we wouldn't fight like no girls either, We was like hard down nigga fighting

"What happened to yo arm too? Asia you been fighting?" She asked grabbing my hand. I snatched it back.

"Yeah, I did and I whopped her ass"

"Okay long as you beat her ass i'm good but chill with all that fighting before you not have a diploma"she lectured.

"Yeah, I know D" I said applying neosporn to the scratches on my arm.

"Aight, You know after you graduate we leaving right! I can't strip forever! I mean the money long but who gonna want a stripper for they girlfriend" She asked. i eyed her.

" Do you not see Tyga and Chyna together"

" That's for show" She said rolling her eyes. " Beside, I'm talking about real life. It's a 20% chance I'll fall inlove with somebody famous. Plus I want something real. Like a suit and tie type of nigga. Something I can brag about"

" Dont we all" I mummbled before walked out the bathroom and into my room to text Nova.

MyShooterAsia🌹🔫- I'm home bew , so dnt look 4 me afta school. i8

MyDay1Nova🌹🔫- y u left?

MyShooterAsia🌹🔫- Call me wen u get hme && ill tell u

MyShooterNova🌹🔫- its bad??

MyShooterAsia🌹🔫-Yeah but im ok dnt wrry

MyShooterNova🌹🔫- Was it Devin?

I locked my phone not really wanting to tel her it was him. She would probally leave class , find him and beat his ass her self knowing she might loose. That's just who she was. Nova Crawford.  I simply laid back onto my bed and starred up into the ceiling. My neck was a little sore and I could still see Devins face repeatedly playing the scenerio from earlier. If it wasn't for Khali i honestly think I would be dead. The look in Devins eyes was filled with so much hatred. I never thought that his pride would get the best of him  but I guess I was wrong.

Khali POV

After I dropped Asia off I swung by my mama house to grab my son. Yeah, I got a son. He two years old and he is my everything. I love him to death real shit. If it wasn't for lil man , I don't think that I would still be in school. I think I'll be hustling full time making money all day everyday. But I'm tryna lead by example for my son thoe.

I pulled up to my mama's small brick house and killed my engine. I got out and twisted the knob on the door.

" Boy don't be walking into my house like you dont lost yo mind. Do you pay the bills" she asked with her hands on her hip.

"Yes mama , I do"

"So, Don't be walking in my house like that, You ain't too old for me to cut yo ass remeber that" She said sitting down in her chair. She looked at her watch and back at me.

" Why you not in school? You suppose to get out at 3:20 its 1:38. "  she said squinting her eyes at me." You been fucking around with them hoes ain't it. "  she yelled. Awh Here we go. " I'm telling you son, You not gone stop untill you have Khalid a lil brother or sister round here , watch it,  Listen to what I tell you. What you need to be doing is leaving them drugs alone and find a way up out this damn hell hole. Shit , I dont want you raising that boy here. "  she lectured. " Ain't nothing but guns , loose pussy and drugs round here and All of that will get you killed if you ain't careful" 

"Ma , I know you done told me this about a millon times now"

" Don't sas me boy, I'm speaking knowledge into yo thick skull, You so damn hardheaded. " she said getting up and heading into the kitchen. Khalid was laying on the couch knocked out. I got up and followed my mama into the kitchen.

" Ma, I promise I'ma leave all of this shi..STUFF alone after I graduate. I'ma move me, you and Khalid out of hood and we gone be straight. I just wanna graduate wid my nigga and then leave."

She eyed me." I'm not playing with you Khali."

" I'm serious mama, Where you wanna live" I asked leaning against the counter. " You choose any place you wanna live."

A smiled formed against her place as she began thinking. "Charlotte ,North Carolina" she said cheesing from ear to ear.

I turned my nose up" Why Charlotte?"

"CAuse boy , we got family down there and I wanna be close to them. I'm not gonna be young forever" she said braiding her long hair. I shook my head.

"Let me think about that" I said turning to leave out the kitchen.I went back into the living room and Khalid was up.

" Wassup lil man" I said dapping his hand.

" DaDa wea mama?" He asked. I took a deep breath and sat beside him.

" She's gone lil man , You'll see her again one day Okay" I said looking at him.

" Ohtay" he said starring off into the TV. I know he wasn't watching it because the news was on so he had to be thinking. I wonder what little kids be thinking? I bet he wondering why his mama abandoned him? Why did she leave him? I know when he get older he gonna ask what happened to her. How am i suppose to tell him that his mama left him? Am i suppose to be blunt and be like  'Son your mama wasn't a ready to grow the fuck up and own up to her responsiblities so she left you at the hospital hoping that somebody will come back and get you'. or just not answer the question. Thinking about that shit alone pisses me the fuck off. You'd think that it be the nigga that left the fucking girl in a situation like this.  I guess life switched the game up on me.

I grabbed Khalid stuff and loaded it into the car. I grabbed his carseat from by my mama door and strapped it in.

"You ready" I asked grabbing his head.

" Yea, Daddy can we eat  Em' Donalds" He asked rocking on his feet.

" Yeah i'll stop you by before we get home" I said

" Yall Drive safelly okay" My mama said hugging me.

" Aight ma, Lock these doors too" I said walking out. " I love you"

" I love yall too son" she smiled. I watched as she walked back into the house safely and i got in the car. I crunck it up and drove in the direction of McDonalds. Since that's what he wanted.

___________________

Boring Right?

I had to explain some of that stuff so you wouldn't be confused next chapter. Yall are over due for an update .Sorry for the wait ( Lil Wayne voice) .I 've been stuck with writers block but I'm good now. Please Comment

I love COMMENTS. IT MAKES ME UPDATE FASTER!! I PROMISE FOR EVERY 3 COMMENTS I GET I'LL POST A CHAPTER OF THIS BOOK! Comment Comment Comment.

Also Vote and Follow

Dont forget.

Thanks babes.

-SimplyyBri

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.2K 29 28
"The first time you fall in love, it changes you forever and no matter how hard you try, that feeling just never goes away."
1.5M 75.2K 52
"𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚟𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚟'𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐"☆ 𝚂𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚕 𝚝𝚘 𝙼𝚢 𝚋�...
1.6K 35 18
" you're not at all what i'd thought you be like after you moved" " didn't your folks teach you to never judge a book by its cover" " boy gtfo " ....