Broken (Nalu Fan-Fic)

By Tartoros_Demon_13

Lissanna comes back from the 'dead'. Everyone is so excited they throw a huge party.... That lasts 6 months... More

Chapter 1 Mission
Chapter 2 Gone Forever
Chapter 3 Natsu's Grief
Chapter 4 Four years
Chapter 5 Veronica
Chapter 6 Training?
Chapter 7 A Talk
Chapter 8 Visitors
Chapter 9 Ambush!
Chapter 10 Lucy?
Chapter 11 Letters and Tears
Chapter 12 Guilt
Chapter 14 The Guild
Chapter 15 Don't be sorry
A/N
Chapter 16 Lilly
Chapter 17 Forgiving
Chapter 18 Decisions
Chapter 19 Explanations and Scents
Chapter 20 Home Again
Chapter 21 Fairy Tail
Chapter 22 Power?
Chapter 23 A Battle
Chapter 24 A Party!
Chapter 25 His Nightmare
Chapter 26 A Meeting
Chapter 27 The Asteria
Chapter 28 You are weak
Chapter 29 A Heartfelt Moment
Chapter 30 A Dinner Together
Chapter 31 Raven's Eye
Chapter 32 Questions
Chapter 33 Thorn!
Chapter 34 Fights
Chapter 35 The Rescue
Chapter 36 Screams
Chapter 37 Guilt
Chapter 38 Yami and Hikari
Chapter 39 Shiko and Cupid

Chapter 13 Talking out feelings

1.3K 33 3
By Tartoros_Demon_13

Lucy's POV~
I sit on the roof, staring at the moon.
Maybe if I let him in again it will
be different... No. What if- what if he hurts me.. He wouldn't do that... Then again he did last time.. I can't ponder much before I hear the door open.
"Ver- Lucy?" I hear a familiar voice call. "Up here.." I mumble but I know he heard me when I see him stand there. "Hey Thorn..." I say before looking into the forest. "Are you ok?" Thorn asks. Am I? "Y- Yeah... Better than I used to be... When it all started.." I say, carefully choosing my words. Thorn and I are very close, he's like a little brother to me. "What happened?" Thorn hesitantly asks.
I stayed quiet, deciding if it was a good idea to talk about it. I haven't uttered a word of the story to a single person.
Yes, Ember knows a summed up version, but she doesn't know how I felt. "I- I had always dreamed of joining Fairy Tail. They treasured their members like family, something I never had...." I stop looking back at Thorn before looking to the ground. "After my mother's death, my father threw himself into his work. I was also the only child on the estate... But one day I sick of it and I ran. I ran far from him!" I say with determination, I stand and walk towards the edge.
"When I was traveling through Hargeon I met Natsu... He brought me to Fairy Tail. I had great adventures with them. They protected me and stood by me even after they found out who my father is." I say, remembering all the happiness I had felt. "But then..." My happiness stops as I replay the 6 months of torcher. "We found out that someone very important
to the guild, who people thought were dead was alive." I sit on the edge of the roof. "After we got home... They ignored me... Only a few stayed by me..
For 6 months I was ignored by people who I called family!" A flash of anger zips into me. "They betrayed me! Hurt me, just like my Father did!" Them my anger stops and gives way to numbness. "But... Even after all that.. I cared about Fairy Tail, and I knew I would till my final breath... Natsu.. He- He kicked me off the team! He- I-" I can't hold it anymore and let the tears pour out. It had been too long since I let out these feelings. Then I feel the warmth of an embrace. "We will never hurt you.." Thorn says. I smile at his statement. "How can you not hate them..." Thorn asks. "I- I- I just can't.
Even though they hurt me, made me wish not to live... I was thankful... Thankful that they put up with a weakling like me... Thanks to them I met you and everyone. Thanks to them I got my spirits.." I say trying to look on the bright side. "Can- Can I meet one?" Thorn asks. I smile at this, it has been to long since someone wanted to see her magic, her real magic. "Sure!" I slowly get up and grabbed all my keys. "Which one do you want to meet?" I ask Thorn. "Can I meet that one with the light..." Thorn suggests.
"Sure!" I unhook Loke's key.
"Open, Gate of the Lion! Loke!"

A familiar light appears and out of it emerges Loke. He kneels down, grabs my hand and kisses it. "Well hello beautiful!" Loke says flirtatiously, giving a wink. But all I do is roll my eyes. "Stop playing Loke! Meet Thorn!" I grab Thorn and introduce them.
My saddness is gone, and is filled with happiness and Thorn excitedly talks to Loke.

~✴~
Happy Valentine's day! I hope you all have a special someone!
I tried put this out quickly so sorry if it sucks... Anyway! Have a nice day/night wherever you are in the world! Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow!
Bye my little Demon's!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

263K 6.2K 37
Lucy Heartfillia, a proud wizard of the Fairytail Guild, overhears her best friend and crush, Natsu Dragneel saying, "Lucy? I don't like her, she's p...
192K 5.1K 24
When Lucy goes to confront Natsu about the night they shared together after Cana's birthday party, she's completely shattered to find that he doesn't...
211K 5.6K 33
~ undergoing editing ~ The guild is about to have a war against Zeref. Something strange is going on with Natsu, he hides it from everyone till the d...
3.3K 92 19
Lucy has been on a quest for half a year right now. What happens when Lucy ends up in Natsu's house? And has serious injuries covering her whole body...