Quinn Fabray: My Story

By haleyandthejets

This is Quinn Fabray's Story from Seasons 1-6 of Glee. For the most part I will follow Glee's storylines but... More

Chapter 1 - The Night Quinn Felt Fat
Chapter 2 - Glee Club
Chapter 3 - Everything Changes
Chapter 4 - The Glee Club Finds Out
Chapter 5 - Keep Holding On
Chapter 6 - Popularity Falls
Chapter 7 - The Bill
Chapter 8 - You're Having My Baby
Chapter 9 - I'm Keeping My Baby?
Chapter 10 - Thanksgiving with the Hudsons
Chapter 11 - 2009-2010 Thunderclap
Chapter 12 - Change of Plans
Chapter 13 - Hannukah
Chapter 14 - Quinn's Christmas Miracle
Chapter 15 - New Year's Kiss
Chapter 16 - Hello Trouble
Chapter 17 - Something Lost, Something Gained
Chapter 18 - Unexpected Friendship
Chapter 19 - Reputation
Chapter 20 - Another Move
Chapter 21 - Beth
Chapter 22 - The Turnaround
Chapter 23 - Don't Stop Believin'
Chapter 24 - Summer Break
Chapter 25 - Back to Normal?
Chapter 26 - Faith
Chapter 27 - A New Direction
Chapter 28 - Leading Lady Fabray?
Chapter 29 - Double Trouble
Chapter 30 - A Glee Wedding
Chapter 31 - Plot Twist
Chapter 32 - A Win and A Loss
Chapter 33 - Christmas Gift
Chapter 34 - New Year, New Quinn
Chapter 35 - Cheaters Never Prosper
Chapter 36 - Quinn's Comeback
Chapter 37 - Faberry: An Unexpected Friendship
Chapter 38 - Celibacy Club
Chapter 39 - Regionals
Chapter 40 - Don't Underestimate Quinn Fabray
Chapter 41 - Insecurities
Chapter 42 - Rumor Mill
Chapter 43 - Junior Prom
Chapter 44 - Nationals
Chapter 45 - Redefined
Chapter 46 - Return of Sorts
Chapter 47 - It's All Over
Chapter 48 - The Search For New Directions
Chapter 49 - Mash-Off
Chapter 51 - Homefield Advantage
Chapter 52 - Giving Back
Chapter 53 - The Proposals
Chapter 54 - Valentine's Date-less
Chapter 55 - The Accident
Chapter 56 - Recovery Road
Chapter 57 - I'm Still Standing
Chapter 58 - Lost
Chapter 59 - Growing Up
Chapter 60 - Prom Queen
Chapter 61 - Quinn takes Nationals
Chapter 62 - We are the Champions
Chapter 63 - Goodbyes
Chapter 64 - You've Got Yale
Chapter 65 - All That Jazz
Chapter 66 - Back Home
Chapter 67 - Christmases When You Were Mine
Chapter 68 - New York Trip
Chapter 69 - We've Got Tonight
Chapter 70 - ....Pregnant?
Chapter 71 - Spring Heartbreak
Chapter 72 - What Becomes of the Broken Hearted
Chapter 73 - Where I Belong
Chapter 74 - Marry Me
Chapter 75 - Just Give Me a Reason
Chapter 76 - Wedding Bells
Chapter 77 - Honeymoon Avenue
Chapter 78 - The Next Nine Months
Chapter 79 - Begin Again
Chapter 80 - So Far Away
Chapter 81 - Our Day Will Come
Chapter 82 - The End?

Chapter 50 - We Are Who We Are

217 6 0
By haleyandthejets

Author's Note: Hey everyone. I hope you enjoy this chapter. I reimagined the 'I Kissed a Girl' episode. I added some new songs as well as got rid of what I found as unnecessary storyline regarding the whole Puck/Shelby relationship. It was gross and most of all illegal. Puck only has eyes for Quinn as far as this story goes. 

The next week within Glee Club rehearsals Finn came with the idea of us singing songs by Ladies for Ladies. "Oh hell no," Santana said annoyed. "Look, I know we combined Glee Clubs and sections is next week but Santana, we're worried about you," Finn frowned a bit. "Worry about yourself, fetus face," Santana said defensively. "Glee's about learning how to accept yourself for who you are, no matter what other people think and that's what this music is all about," Finn grinned. "So, wait, I don't even get a say in this? Not cool," Santana said annoyed. "Everybody in this room knows about you and Brittany and we don't judge you for it. We celebrate it because it's who you are," Finn said as Santana seemed to take what he said to heart. "Look, I know not everybody outside of this room is as accepting and cool, but we're doing this assignment this week so that you know in this rotten, stinking mean world that you at least have a group of people who will support your choice to be whoever you want to be. That's it. That's what we're doing here."

Blaine and Kurt got up first since they had already decided on a song. "Santana, Kurt and I have a song we like to sing to each other in the car and we want to sing that for you right now," Blaine said. "Great. Glad you've found the perfect song for the occasion," Santana said sarcastically. "I know it's hard. It was hard for me, too. But you can get through this," Kurt said. "If you could just stop being so defensive," Blaine said."I'm trying, but your hideous bow ties are provoking me," Santana snarked. "Wait, are we talking lady on lady or girl on girl? 'Cause there's a big difference," Puck said trying to figure out what the assignment was. "Puck, focus, okay?" Mr. Schue said to Puck as he then turned to Kurt and Blaine "Kurt, Blaine, why don't you kick us off with what you got?" Mr. Schue asked as Kurt and Blaine began to perform the P!nk hit 'Perfect'.

The lyrics to the song I felt really suited the situation that Santana shouldn't feel bad about who she is. That she should be proud and not care what anyone else thinks of her. She was perfect to all of us. Even Santana seemed to be into the performance as Kurt and Blaine continued to sing the song. The song ended as we all clapped for Kurt and Blaine. Santana nodded "Thank you," she said letting her defenses come down. "You see this assignment is awesome," Brittany grinned as she lay her head on Santana's shoulder. "I guess it is," Santana said as the bell then rang as we left the choir room.

"Hey," Puck grinned as he stopped me. "Hi," I said. "Look. I know I was kind of a jerk after the play," Puck sighed. "Kind of?" I asked narrowing my eyes at him. "Okay I was a total jerk. But I couldn't stand to see Sam moving in on you," Puck said. "There is nothing going on between Sam and I," I told him seriously. It was true, sure Sam and I had been spending time together but nothing had happened. "You sure about that?" Puck asked me. "Yes," I said shaking my head. "Just so you know the song I'm picking this week I'm singing it to you and only you," Puck said as he walked off.

I had no idea what song he had chosen or why it was dedicated to me. It wasn't until Glee Club that I found out exactly why the song was to me. It was 'I'm the Only One' by Melissa Etheridge. "Please baby can't you see my mind's a burnin' hell. I got razors a rippin' and tearin' and strippin' my heart apart as well. Tonight you told me that you ache for something new and some other woman is lookin' like something that might be good for you," Puck sang looking me directly in the eyes. "Go on and hold her till the screaming is gone. Go on believe her when she tells you nothing's wrong," Puck sang as he approached Finn and Rachel. He then came back to me singing "But I'm the only one who'll walk across the fire for you. I'm the only one, who'll drown in my desire for you. It's only fear that makes you run, the demons that you're hiding from. When all your promises are gone. I'm the only one," Puck sang looking at me again. Rory smiled at me seeming happy that I was being serenaded. I looked back at him awkwardly as I could see the anger building on Sam's face as Puck was singing. "Please baby can't you see I'm trying to explain. I've been here before and I'm locking the door and I'm not going back again. Her eyes and arms and skin won't make it go away. You'll wake up tomorrow and wrestle the sorrow that holds you down today," Puck smirked singing the song in the direction of Sam and I. "Go on and hold her till the screaming is gone. Go on believe her when she tells you nothing's wrong. But I'm the only one who'll walk across the fire for you. I'm the only one who'll drown in my desire for you. It's only fear that makes you run, the demons that you're hiding from. When all your promises are gone I'm the only one. Yeah," Puck sang to me as he finished strumming on his guitar.

Everyone the club cheered for him, everyone but me who sat there feeling completely awkward and Sam who looked furious. "That was for you...Santana," Puck said as he turned to Santana. "Oh I don't think so," Santana laughed a bit shaking her head "I saw exactly who you had eyes for in that song and it wasn't me." "I still kicked ass on the song," Puck shrugged. "You can tell yourself that," Santana said as she filed her nails unimpressed. "Okay let's move on," Mr. Schue said as he got up. "Does anyone else have a song they would like to perform?" Mr. Schue asked as Brittany raised her hand excitedly. "Brittany, come on up," Mr. Schue smiled as Brittany got out of her chair. "Okay so I was looking through songs by my idol Ke$ha and I found the perfect anthem for us, Santana. This song says perfectly exactly what everyone in this school needs to learn. We are who we are," Brittany grinned as she got up to perform 'We R Who We R' by Ke$ha.

"Hot and dangerous if you're one of us, then roll with us 'cause we make the hipsters fall in love. When we've got our hot pants on and up and yes of course we does. We running this town just like a club and no, you don't wanna mess with us. Got Jesus on my necklace-ace-ace. I've got that glitter on my eyes. Stockings ripped all up the side. Looking sick and sexified so let's go-o-o," Brittany sang. "Let's go," the New Directions girls sang as we got up with Brittany. "Tonight we're going har har-har ha-ha-hard just like the world is our our-our our-our-ours. We're tearin' it apart part-part pa-pa-part you know we're superstars, we are who we are. We're dancing like we're dum dum-dum dum-dum-dumb. Our bodies goin' num num-num num-num-numb. We'll be forever young youn-youn-youn-youn

-young. You know we're superstars, we are who we are," Brittany sang on lead as we backed her up. "D.J. turn it up it's about damn time to live it up. I'm so sick of being so serious it's making my brain delirious. I'm just talkin' truth I'm telling you 'bout the shit we do we're sellin' our clothes, sleepin' in cars dressin' it down, hittin' on dudes," Brittany sang. "Hard," the New Directions girls cheered as we backed Brittany up yet again on the pre-chorus and chorus. Brittany then grabbed Santana and dragged her down with us as we sang the rest of the song. "Tonight we're going har har-har ha-ha-hard. Just like the world is our our-our our-our-ours. We're tearin' it apart part-part pa-pa-part. You know we're superstars, we are who we are. We're dancing like we're dum dum-dum dum-dum-dumb. Our bodies go num num-num num-num-numb. We'll be forever young youn-youn youn-youn-young You know we're superstars, we are who we are, ow!" Brittany sang on lead as we backed her up smiling and laughing.

Santana grinned a bit. "Britts, you always know exactly what to say to make me feel proud to be with you," Santana said. "And I'm proud to be with you," Brittany grinned as she and Santana kissed. "Thank you to all of you really for this week. It's nice to know I'm accepted somewhere. I'm going to tell my parents. I'll let you all know how it goes," Santana said. "We'll be here to support you no matter what," Rachel said as we all nodded. "Thanks you guys," Santana smiled a bit as the bell rang and we exited the choir room.

I was at my locker when Puck approached me. "So, what did you think of my song huh?" Puck asked me as I continued to get my books. I then turned to him. "Look I get what you were trying to do but I told you I'm not with Sam. I'm just trying to figure out what I want," I said seriously. "What do I have to do to get with you?" Puck asked me as I looked back at him. "Look I know we don't have the best track record as a couple with me knocking you up when you were with Finn and all the drama we went through last year but the truth is I love you Quinn Fabray. I always have and I always will," Puck said seriously to me. I smiled a bit. "Puck, you know I'll always have feelings for you. You were my first and that will always mean something to me. After senior year I'm getting out of this town. I've applied to a few schools out of state. I don't know what your plans are but we might me miles apart. I don't want to start a relationship I don't think I can keep," I said seriously as Puck sighed. "I get where you're coming from but that doesn't make it hurt any less," Puck said solemnly as he began to walk off "Goodbye Quinn." I watched him walk away wondering if I had made a mistake.

The next day was the official election for McKinley High's Senior Class President. I was torn on who I would vote for to be completely honest. I loved what Kurt stood for but Brittany and I had been friends for such a long time. I decided to vote for Brittany because we needed some girl power. I was sick of guys running things, not that Kurt running things would be a bad thing but I wanted to show Brittany that I had faith in her being our president.

"Saw the commercial. Whew. Smokin'," some guy remarked as he walked up to Santana. "Who the hell are you?" Santana asked. "Josh Comen. Sophomore rugby captain. Girls like you are a challenge. You just need the right guy to straighten you out, and I'm just the man to do it," Josh smirked. Oh no we had to put a stop to this. The Glee Girls and I walked over to Santana. "Move your busted creeper ass," Mercedes said getting in his face. "Now," Tina said folding her arms. "Easy, girls. I'm just trying to make her normal," Josh smirked. "She is normal," Brittany nodded. "It's not a choice, idiot. But even if it were, you'd be our last choice," I shot back at him. "Oh, I get it. You're all a bunch of lesbos," Josh smirked. "So what if we are? You don't stand a chance either way," Rachel said "Bye-bye. Walk away." Josh then walked off annoyed.

"That was so awesome," Santana said shaking her head smiling. "Like we said girl, we've got your back," Mercedes said. "Totally," Brittany smiled agreeing with Mercedes. I smiled supportively as we all headed to the choir room to perform the group number we had prepared for the week, a mashup of 'I Kissed a Girl' by Katy Perry and 'In Love with a Girl' by Gavin DeGraw.

"This was never the way I planned," Santana sang. "Not my intention," Brittany sang. "I got so brave, drink in hand," Santana sang. "Lost my discretion," Brittany sang. "It's not what," Santana sang. "I'm used to," Brittany sang. "Just wanna try you on," Santana sang. "I'm curious for you," Brittany sang. "Caught my attention," Brittany and Santana harmonized. "I kissed a girl and I liked it," Brittany sang on lead as us Girls backed her up. "I'm in love with a girl who knows me better," Santana sang. "I kissed a girl just to try it," Brittany sang on lead as us Girls backed her up. "Fell for the women just when I met her, took my sweet time when I was bitter, someone understands me and she knows how to treat a fella right, give me that feeling every night, wants to make love when I wanna fight, now someone understands me," Santana sang as she walked around to Brittany. "I'm in love with a girl," Brittany and Santana harmonized. "I'm in love with," I sang with Rachel, Tina, Mercedes, and Sugar. "I'm in love with a girl," Brittany and Santana sang. "I'm in love with," I sang with Rachel, Tina, Mercedes, and Sugar. "Us girls we are so magical, soft skin, red lips, so kissable. Hard to resist, so touchable. Too good to deny it, ain't no big deal," us girls all sang. "It's innocent," Santana sang. "I kissed a girl and I liked it," Brittany sang on lead as us Girls backed her up. "I'm in love with a girl who knows me better," Santana sang. "I kissed a girl just to try it," Brittany sang on lead as us Girls backed her up. "Fell for the women just when I met her, took my sweet time when I was bitter, someone understands me and she knows how to treat a fella right, give me that feeling every night, wants to make love when I wanna fight, now someone understands me," Santana sang as she walked around to Brittany. "I'm in love with a girl," Brittany and Santana harmonized. "I'm in love with," I sang with Rachel, Tina, Mercedes, and Sugar. "I'm in love with a girl," Brittany and Santana sang. "I'm in love with," I sang with Rachel, Tina, Mercedes, and Sugar. "Who knows me better," Santana sang. "Wants to make love when I wanna fight," Brittany sang. "Now someone understands me," Brittany and Santana harmonized as the rest of us got out of the way as the New Directions cheered for all of us coming together for this week.

"Come here," I grinned hugging Santana and Brittany. "Okay, okay. Update, y'all." Santana grinned as I let go and Brittany and I made our way back to our seats. "Um, I told my parents last night, and they were actually okay with it," Santana grinned. "No way!" Brittany grinned "I just have to tell my Abuela before she sees that stupid commercial but luckily she only watches Univision," Santana shrugged. Our moment was interrupted by Principal Figgins. "Excuse me, New Directions singing group. Mr. Kurt Hummel, I need to see you in my office immediately," Figgins said as Kurt looked shocked as he left the choir room wondering why he was being called out of class.

It was soon revealed that someone had rigged the election for Kurt to win. I was shocked when I had found that out. It was a stupid election for senior class president. It didn't mean much of anything at all. I didn't think Kurt did it. Kurt was never the type to cheat to get ahead. This to me sounded like it reeked of Rachel Berry. It made sense. She had dropped out of the presidential race in favor of Kurt winning. Rachel was incredibly ambitious almost to a fault. The thought of losing her before sectionals weighed heavy on my mind as I sat in the choir room that day. "Quinn are you okay?" Tina asked. "Fine," I said trying to fake a smile. "Santana, will you bring us home?" Mr. Schue asked as Santana got in front of us in the choir room. "Thanks, Mr. Schue. So I picked a song that gives me strength and gets me through. Same way all of you do. The struggle continues, but at least I know I'm not alone," Santana grinned as she began to sing the k.d. Lang song 'Constant Craving'.

We all cheered for Santana after she finished her song. Brittany rushed up to hug her but we were interrupted by a tearful Rachel walking into the choir room. "Rachel?" Mr. Schue said confused. "I just, um, told Principal Figgins that I rigged the election so that Kurt would win," Rachel told us as Kurt looked stunned "Kurt, please, don't hate me. You're totally in the clear." "What did he say?" Finn asked. "He said that he had no choice but to put it on my permanent record, and that I'm suspended for a week," Rachel said emotionally before adding "Also he said that I was banned from competing at Sectionals."

Our jaws hung open. Rachel, the star of our Glee Club would not be able to compete at Sectionals with us. "Rachel," I whispered as tears filled her eyes. "I'm so sorry you guys," Rachel said emotionally as I rushed over to hug her as did the rest of the Glee Club. We knew somehow we'd get through sectionals without Rachel. It just felt wrong to compete without her. As much as I would've hated to admit it if it wasn't for Rachel I'd doubt Glee Club would've done as well as it did. It was her original song idea that got us our regional win last year after all.

I walked up to Rachel after Glee Club practice as she was packing up her locker. "Hi," I said as Rachel looked at me almost wondering why I was there "Why did you do it Rachel?" "I just felt so bad for Kurt. I mean NYADA was looking for someone with a lot of extracurriculars on their application, I just thought if he won class president it would make a difference," Rachel said emotionally. I smiled a bit "You've grown so much. The Rachel I used to know was all about herself." "I saw where that got me. Everyone hated me. You hated me," Rachel said. "I did. Only because I was jealous," I admitted. "Jealous?" Rachel said surprised as I nodded "Quinn, you were everything I aspired to be." "Thanks," I smiled a bit "But I like the person I became after everything was taken away from me." "I like her too," Rachel smiled. "Who would've guess we'd end up as friends huh?" I smiled a bit. "Yeah," Rachel chuckled a bit as she closed her locker. "I better get going. My suspension starts at the end of the day," Rachel sighed. "You will be missed," I smiled as I hugged Rachel tightly. "Thanks Quinn. I'll be sure to come to the Sectionals competition. I want to see how amazing you all do," Rachel smiled. "I'll save you a seat," I smiled as I watched Rachel walk away for what would be the last time before Sectionals.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.8K 1.2K 32
Santana Lopez has it all. At 19, she's the daughter of a drug Lord, has too much money and has a different girl every night. Brittany S. Pierce is da...
47.1K 1.5K 23
Quinn stopped dead in her tracks when she found Piper. There she was, her wife, looking beautiful as ever in her dress and with her hair half up. Qui...
15K 202 14
This is a collection of one-shots that could all exist in the world of glee. So nothing from the original show has changed; these are just how I imag...
8.1K 592 200
Continuing on from my first three glee oneshot books because they're full. Each chapter will be a different oneshot. The previous and next chapters a...