Sasha Jones

By ShaeTheAuthor

WARNING‼️ This was my first story ever on Wattpad, so there will be errors in the story. However, the plot is... More

'' Sasha Jones ''
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 17.2
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 : End of the Road .
Chapter 24 : Sexual Healing
Chapter 25 : London's Gift .
Author's Note

Chapter 21

223 12 0
By ShaeTheAuthor

Sha'la Pov

Watching Naomi , my throat tightens up. Her hair pulls back in a silky ponytail, with her white blouse tucked in her teal jeans, she seem to be in a very calm state. I soon feel a nudge on my shoulder. I looked beside me to see Nakai motioning me to go over and talk to Naomi. Feeling helpless, I decided to do so.

Placing my bag on the counter, I glide my finger across the marble furniture. 

''Need any help?'' Naomi turned faced me, and made a facial expression, which quickly changed. 

''Um, Actually no. Everything is quite finished here'',she said chuckling slightly. 

I smiled in return of her laughter. Tucking a hair strand behind my ear, I coughed slightly. Being in the kitchen with Naomi , after not talking to her in a whole day, makes me very nervous, and quite uncomforatble.

The faucet soon started, and I looked up to see her now washing her hands. I turned around to see were Nakai was still around,but she left. CRAP. Now I really have to apologize.

''Naomi'', i said.

 She stops the faucet, and tears a napkin of the napkin roll. 

''Huh?''

Sighing before I spoke , I apologized. ''Naomi I-I owe you an apology'',I stuttered. ''I'm just tired of people questioning me about what I dont want to do. Y'know?''

Naomi stood on the other side of the counter,and propped both of her hands up.

''Sha'la I wasnt trying to tell you what to do. I was basically asking you a question,like why dont you want to have a baby now. You just took it the wrong way''

I shook my head. I Didnt took anything wrong. My buisness is my buisness. Why does it matter to her. Just because she has a set of twins,and Nakai have a daughter doesnt mean I need to have an child.

''Okay but you said  '' we never thought of you being the selfish one'',I mocked her. ''Who is we?''

''Terrence and I'',she said. ''We had an talk an he pratically said that you were being selfish,and he said he told you that. How come you dont know?''

I furrowed my brows. Hold up. Something aint right in the milk. Somebody lieing.

''B-But Terrence said he didnt say anthing like that''

Naomi eyes widen. She's stunned. She then began to laugh. Not an hysterical laugh, but a laugh like, no this nigga didnt. I'm finna beat his ass laugh. A Im finna beat yo ass laugh.

''Terrence lied to you. We had this talk right after the fashion show, before we met up with the rest of his workers,when we had drinks.'', she indeed said.

I propped my face up with my hand,and nod my head,taking in all the information my cousin gave me. This doesnt make any sense. Why would he tell me one thing, and Naomi telling me a different thing.

''When you say workers, you mean the models, hair dressers, and so forth?''

Naomi nod her head. ''Yeah. Including that girl Sasha. Me and your friend Re'Nae were receiving daggers from her all night. Im like bitch I'm the Victoria Secret model,you should be praising me right about now.''

Naomi went on and on about how rude and off Sasha seem when she comes around. That girl really must dont like me, or my family? 

''So Terrence and I left the table,'',she continued,  ''and we went on to our rooms to get ready for the flight,but for some reason he didnt come downstairs and met me in the lobby. I was going to head back upstairs to check on him,but you know the timing wasnt right at the time. The cab was out there,and I wasnt finna go up the elevator to find him already walking down the hallway. So I decided to text him,but he never replied to my messages. So I just left his ass.''

Now at this point, I began to question Terrence and how he really feels about me. I glide my toungue across my teeth.

''Okay. Well Forget that. Do you forgive me?'', I asked.

Terrence and I problems are not important right now. What's important is being on good terms with my cousin. I'l handle Terrence later.

She smiles,''Girl get over here'' 

I walked up to her and hugged her as tight as I can. A weight has finally been lifted off me.

''You all look so nice tonight'',my mom compliments us at the table.

Sat at the table were Nakai, Naomi, Naomi's husband Laith, Myself, and Terrence. Kailee were in the front room eating dinner, while Naomi babies were fast asleep. For dinner we had Salmon, butter rice, rolls, and crab salad, with Naomi's brownies.

Debra Johnson is my mom, an also an widow. Her and my father Danny Johnson were married for 15 years. After his death 2 years ago, my mom maitained to wear her wedding ring. No matter what, she'd loved my father,then and still do now. Hopefully me and Terrence would be like that once we get married.

The whole table soon erupt in thank you's.

''So, Sha'la'',my mom started.

I looked up from my plate, and glanced at her. ''Ma'm?''

She stirred up the crab salad, and puts a spoonful on her plate. My mom has a few wrinkles on her face, but she looks young and good to be 56 years old.

''When is the wedding?'',she asked.

Everyone attention were now on me, as they ate. I looked over to Terrence to see him looking at me. Raising my brows, I was hoping that he can help me. But to my suprise he shrugged his arms, and continued to eat his dinner. This Bastard.

''Well'',I started. ''We're planning on getting married in May. We just dont have an specific date for it now''

Debra smiled, showing off her gap, which were'nt passed down to me or Nakai.

''That's great baby. I'm so happy for you. It's good to see my babies in love''

She looks at me, Nakai, and Naomi in admiration. Mom were always big on love. Her being an christian and all, she dont beileves in divorce. She thinks once you get married, that's your soulmate for life. I guess that's why she stayed with dad when he stepped out on her.

''Well Moma Dee'', Laith said. He looks down to Naomi, as they eyed eachother. ''I'm deeply in love with your neice''

I smiled.

''Aw, baby.'', Naomi cooed.She holds his hand, and rubs it softly with her thumb.''I love you so much more''

Everyone at the table smiled, seeing how Naomi and Laith interact with one another. Smiling, I looked down in my lap and began to fiddle with my fingers. Why do I feel so empty? Terrence is keeping secrets from me , and I dont want nothing more than to ask why? Like why do he think I'm selfish?  I stared down at my ring, and began to question myself. Do I really want to do this? I shook my head in disbelief. I'm having coldfeet, and we're not even in the month of May. Its Febuary !

Feeling a nudge on my arm, I looked up to see Terrence looking down at me. I smiled slightly, to reassure him that everything is ok. I pull my chair closer to the dinning table, and began to pick at my food.

The rest of the dinner went by smoothly. We talked about Dad, the fashion show, and our jobs. Mom looked down at her watch, and raised her brows.

''Wow'' She began to chuckle.

Nakai smiled,''What moma?''

Debra shooked her head, making her short curls dance around her face. ''Its past eleven, and I have to go to bed and take my medicine. I'm so caught up in having fun, that I have't realize that It's past my time''

We all laughed. ''Well'',Nakai started. She stood up, and clapped her hands together.

''I've gotten a call from the hospital, and they told me that Dominic has woken up from his coma''

Everyone at the table gasped, except me and Terrence.

''Yeah, he woke up when I was with him'',Terrence added

Nakai furrowed her brows,''You visit him today? Cause I was there until 7 in the morning''

Terrence nod his head,''Yeah. Dominic heard me crying and everything''

Laith laughed,''You was crying brother?''

Naomi nudged his arm,''Oh shutup. Cause you was damn near tears too when I told you the news''

Everyone at the table now burst out into laughter. Laith blushed in emmbarssment, while Naomi pinched his now red cheeks.

''Okay, Okay'',Nakai said through the chatter. The room soon gotten quiet as she spoke. ''The doctor's said that he'll be released in a week. Soo...''

She raised her half empty glass. ''I would like to thank you guys.'',she said looking at each and one of us at the table.''For being there for me,and giving me the strength to stay strong. You guys a-are truly amazing'',her voice cracked.

My mom smiled, while her eyes twinkled under the dim light. Oh boy.

''I love you guys so so so much.''Nakai voiced. I touched my heart, and smiled.

''We love you too Kai'',Naomi yells out. Nakai giggled,as she wiped her fallen tears. ''Cheers'',she finally said. ''Cheers'',we sung.

We all took a sip out of our drink, while our mom gathered her things. She gotten up from the table and pulled Nakai in a hug. Nakai then broke out into tears. You know when you sad,and your mom holds you, and that just makes you cry even more. Well thats Naomi right now,except that she's crying tears of joy.

Naomi and I hurried out of our seats, and join the hugged.

''Don't thank us'', Mom mumbled. ''We were just here to support you. GOD. He's the one you should you thank. Praise God. Love God. Thank him.''

We rocked side to side, and soon broke up the hug. I pulled back to see Naomi eyes puffy. She's been crying too?

''Well Ima get going'',Mom called out. She hugged Naomi and Nakai one last time,then came up to me.

''Visit your father'',she whispered for only me to hear her. She hugs me, and kisses me on my cheek,leaving me dumbfounded. She pulls back and smiled,''I love you''

And with that, she walks away hugging the others.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

978 19 24
Sasha was a straight A student with a boyfriend ( the captain of the football team ) and she had a great life until she went to a party . She was dr...
9.1K 457 40
"The things I could make you feel" He whispered as he delicately tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear that must have come out of the loose bun wh...
1.2K 180 35
A struggling 21-year-old young woman who got in a car accident while coming from college back to her apartment got her leg injured and is unable to w...
51.1K 2.3K 102
[COMPLETELY EDITED AND FINISHED] What happens when you fall in love with your enemy? Well you do know what happens, your family abandons you and all...