Chapter 4

Sha'La Pov

''Goodmorning Ms.Johnson'', I said while taking a seat in her office. She turned away from her computer and looked up to me.

She smiled,''Hey Girl''. I let out an chuckle and smiled.

Trish Is a good friend of  mines. Sometimes people may find that as an advantage because I'm her assistant, yet her bestfriend. So they may think I get paid more then them, which is true. But not because I'm her friend.

''Girl I'm coming here saying goodmorning, and you greet me saying Hey Girl?''

Lenecia and I laughed. "Shae girl, I'm telling you Chris is everything''

I nodd my head and smirked,
"I see. He got you cheesing like a motherfuc--'' .

Trish gasped, "Girl watch your mouth''.

I then stopped laughing, and stared at her. Her smile soon vanished, and she stared back at me. Before we knew it, we were having an never ending stare down.

She smiled slowly, and we both burst out into laughter.

"Girl shh..We're going to draw attention to the office'',she said while looking at the door.

The laughter soon died down, and we went straight to buisness. It's pretty cool how me and Trish switch to friends then to buisness partners. Friends usually end up apart when it comes to things like this, but me and Trish has an understanding. It's different.

She pulled back from her rolling chair, and walked over to the file cabinet. Lenecia is the whole package. She's a sister with a mind of her own. She's an CEO, makes her own money, BASICALLY. And most of all, she has a happy home. She knows how to balance work, home, relationships, and her personal problems. I guess that's why Chris loves her dearly.

"Okay'',she said while walking back to her desk.'' I'm going to need you to send out these photos to John Louis, ASAP. The magazine is going to be published in 1 week, and the column on Jess isn't finished.''

She gave me the folder, and turned back to the computer.
"Umm,Ms.Johnson where's the Info slip??''

She turned around from the computer with an puzzled expression,''It's not in there??''

I shook my head no, going back through the file. She sighed, and went back over to the cabinet.

"Where could it be?'',she asked while fiddling through the files.

"Trish chill, I'll just make another copy. I keep the info slips on my flash drive.I'm pretty sure Jessica Galloway is on there''

Lenecia looked up from the file cabinet, and grinned "You're the best!''

After an successful day of work, I headed home to relax wth Terrence. I slipped off my heels, and throwed them in the back, and replaced them with my filp flops. I sighed in satisfaction, and started the car. When I came to the first red light, I checked my phone to see that I have an voicemail from Terrence.

"Hey Baby..umm.. I'm guessing you're still working. But just to let you know ahead of time, I'm going to be working late. Call me back when you have the chance''

I rolled my eyes , and continued to drive.I guess I'll call Kai.