Chapter 7

As embarassed I was , I made sure I didn't show emotion. Terrence told me that he was going to be working late. Obviously he's not, if he had the time to take Sasha out.

"I thought you said he was working late.", Kai said interupting my thoughts.

"He claimed he was", I said in defense.

Naomi smacked her teeth,"So what you gonna do?"

I watched Terrence and Sasha as if they were a movie. Sasha and Terrence were laughing, and they seem to be having a good time.

Am I'm upset? Yes,because he could have told me that he was going to stop by the block with Sasha.

I put on a smile, and sighed. " I'll be back. I'm going to speak?"

I lift Naomi head off my shoulder causing her to stumble a little.

"Are you seriously going to say hey to them?", Nakai ask while frowing up her face.

I took a quick glimpse back over to Terrence and Sasha, and bit down on my bottom.

" Y-Yeah...I'll be back"

As Sha'la made her way over to the table, she was thinking like crazy."What am I'm going to say?", "How will he react?". But before she knew it ,Terrence spot her , before she made it near  the table.

"Sha'la?" I looked up to see Terrence looking at me , as I made my way over.

I smiled, and waved, but he didn't do the same in return. Instead, he had an puzzled expression.

"Hey Babe!", I said ignoring Sasha presence.

He smiled. "Hey, umm what you doing here?",he asked.

No what are you doing here?, is what I wanted to say but instead I said, "Oh,I was just hanging with Kai and Naomi".

As Terrence and I talked, I could feel Sasha's burning stare, and I'm guessing Terrence see's it. I switched my weight onto my other leg, and crossed my arms. Terrence looks so tense. Is he uncomfortable now that I'm over here?

" Oh babe, this is Sasha Jones.",he said breaking the awkward silence.

"She's one of my new workers ". I looked over to Sasha, to see her smiling.

"Nice to meet you again Terrence girlfriend".

I furrowed my eyebrows. "His finacé ",I said correcting her again.

She rolled her eyes, "Oh yeah",she sneered.

I sighed, and turned my attention back to Terrence, who were looking down at the table.

"I'll see you when you get home",I said softly.

I made my way back to the girls, and headed out the door. Now that Sasha is his worker, I know for a fact that I will be seeing more of her.