Chapter 11

Working on his papers , Terrence soon gets a knock on the door. "Who is it?" , he called out . Without answering,Sasha opens the door , and flash him a wide smile.

Terrence furrowed his eyebrows,"Is anything wrong Ms. Jones?" She chuckled at how confused he was. She sat on the chair , that stood before his desk. "I just came to invite you and Sha'la to my celebration party" She gave him the red envelope which held the invitation.

"Celebration party eh?" Sasha smiles , "Yeah you have to be there since you the one that made my dream possible",she indeed said. It was no secret that Sasha likes Terrence. It just so happens that Terrence didn't realize it.

He smirks,"Well don't thank me. Its all Thanks to you. I mean you're the one that put your all into the

auditions." Sasha nods , as Terrence continues to talk. Her crush for Mr. Howard gets stronger day by day. She admires every little thing he do. The way his eyebrows scrunch up when he's confused,the way he write,and how he laughs uncontrollably.

She knew he wasn't like the other men that she use to talk to, thats what attracts her the most. "We'll see you at the party",he finally said. Sasha smiled,and stood up."Thanks". She walked behind his desk to give him a hug.

Standing up , Terrence grabs Sasha into a quick hug. Closing her eyes , she inhaled his strong Cologne. He soon pulled away,making Sasha wish it was longer. "See you then" She nods,"Ofcourse"

" Baby I'm home", Terrence yelled. Shala drops a few more chicken wings in the hot grease , and jogged up to her fiancee. "Hey babe" She gets on the tip of her toes,and pecks Terrence lips. "How was work?"she asked heading back to the kitchen.

Terrence throws his brief case to the side,and untied his tie. "It was okay,how was your day sexy?" Shala looks back to her fiancée and gave him an flirtacious smile."Are you calling me that because I have on skimpy shorts , or is it because I'm near a pot of grease" He chuckles,"Both". She smacks  her teeth,and washed her hands.

"Well",she started. "I ran a few errands today,and I end up seeing Sasha" Terrence furrowed his eyebrows,"Oh really? I seen her today too". Once Shala herd that,she turned around and showed an puzzled expression. "Where?",she asked. "Work",he simply said.

"Oh well that's odd , because she asked me where you was" Terrence maintained an blank expression,"Well , she found me",he said sarcastically . Shala perkiness soon went down the drain. Clearly Terrence dont see what she's trying to tell him. She sighs in frustration,and took the freshly cooked chicken out the grease.

"Well what happened?",she asked not looking at him. Terrence dug into his pocket,and took out a red envelope. "She invited us to a party" Shala turned around to see a unopen envelope on the table. "She gave you that today?",she asked raising her voice. Terrence nods,not being aware of the change in his fiancee voice.

At this moment , the level of Shala aggravation was high. She never knew that she can get so heated,at such a thing like this. To make things worse , Terrence is acting like a dumb ass. "Why she just didn't give me the invitation when she saw me?",she questioned him. Terrence sat there in silence. Thinking of an answer when clearly,he doesn't have one. Shala rolled her eyes,"Do you know she gave you the little nickname Boss Man?" . Terrence smiles,"Oh really?" He then laughs hysterically.

Shala shifts her weight on her right leg , and props her hand on her hip"Do you honestly find that funny?",Shala asked with annoyance in her voice. Terrence nods,"I mean I dont see why you trippen" "FINE , How about I make things easy for you",she yelled. Terrence laughter soon stops. He crossed his arms,and held a grim smile on his face. "Go ahead". Shala rolled her eyes,"The bitch likes you Terrence"