Chapter 13

Working was what Shala whole week consisted of. She has alot coming up for her. Tonight is Sasha's party,and next week is Fashion week in London. Shala locked her office door , and stopped by her boss office. "Lenecia?"

"Come in" She opens the door to see her boss changing into sandals. "Where you going?",she asked. Lenecia laughs,"I got to go pick up my dress for the party tonight" Shala nods,"Oh yeah I forgot you're going to Ms.Jones party "

"Yeah,Miss Sasha seems like she can bring the heat for our company",Lenecia admits. Shala smiles and nods in agreement,but really she just wants to roll her eyes and gag. Everyone seems to talk about Sasha likes she's a goddess. She's beautiful , She gets it. They can stop praising her.

"Well I'll see you there TrishyBoo" Lenecia laughs,"Bye Shea Butter"

Once Shala reached home,she decides to wash the little dishes in the sink,and take a nap before 7pm hits. She went upstairs and changed into some Aeropostale sweats and a tank top. She tied her hair up and goes back down stairs to the kitchen.

She placed her phone on her IHome and let her music play loudly. She ran the water,and began rinsing the old food off the dishes. Tonight party was what all she could think about. She cant help but worry if her dress would be pretty enough to out shine Sasha. Shala would be happy if her dress was the best.

Once she finished rinsing the dishes,she runs some more warm water,and squeeze a little bit of detergent in it. The day Shae told Terrence about Sasha liking him,he laughed. "You got to be crazy",she remember him saying. Terrence totally laughed in Shala face,as if she had something plastered on it.

As frustrated Shala gotten,she learned to keep her feelings about Sasha to herself. No one seems to believe her but ReNae. Sasha is one sneaky conniving woman,and Shala is determined to put her in her place.

Shala and Terrence walks in the party hand in hand. She had on a short long sleeve, red lace dress,with red sheer frabic underneath. With her hair crinkled,she compliments her outfit with gold accessories and red lips. "Wow this party is packed",Terrence said in amazement.

Sasha theme was no surprise to Shala nor Terrence. It was called Red Rum . One reason  why Shala chose to wear a red dress. From the red table cloths, Rum liquor , Red roses and candles,Shala can say that the party was well put together.

They found their table,"Terrence Howard&Shala Johnson",the card reads. They took their seat,and scoped out the scene. Shala watched everyone associate with each other. Everyone had on an elegant dress while her dress was....... raunchy. Her anxiety soon gotten the best of her.

She's too busy trying to look better than Sasha,when she's the one looking she's going to a club. "Hey , relax" Shala looked over to Terrence to see him staring at her. Was he was looking at her the whole time? "Babe , look at everyone. I look like a stripper compared to them",she tells him.

He scanned the large room,and see's no one with a lace dress. He turn his attention back to Shala who was now looking down in shame. "That doesn't mean you look like a stripper Shae",he said hoping that will make her feel better. She shook her head no,"T give me the keys" He sighed. He was hoping she wouldn't ask that.

"No Shala you look fine" She glares at the people in the room then back at her fiancee. "Really?"she asked. He smiles and pinched the tip of her chin,"Of course. I wouldn't let you leave the house looking a mess" Shae laughs,"You're right" Her and Terrence talks a little , and decides to get up and chat with everyone.

They walk around and stops once they see Terrence friend Damion. "Hey Terrence ,Hello Shala" "Hi",she spoke softly. Damion looks Shala up and down,"Well you dressed well". She looked down and laughs in embarsament. "Man don't tell her that",Terrence tells him.

The boys began to talk while Shala stood their and watched everyone. Everyone looks so pretty she thought. She soon laid her eyes on this long beautiful burgundy dress. She looks up to see who owns it. Sasha. She suddenly felt heated. Sasha looks amazing and she hated it.

Sasha soon realize Shala's stare from across the room and smirks. Shae rolls her eyes,and whispers into Terrence ear. "Babe give me the keys,I'm going to change dresses"  He shook his head no,"Baby thats a 2 hour drive. Besides you look great"

Shala was no longer buying that"You look great shit"with Terrence any more. She know she look like a tramp,and she can tell that Sasha's talking about her because of it. She took a quick glimpse of Sasha again,to see her dancing with  a man. She cant take it anymore."Fine,If you wont give me the keys,then I'll take the cab",she whispered to Terrence.

Before Terrence could say anything,Shala struts her way out the building,leaving Sasha satisfied.