Chapter 16

Terrence Pov

 Me and Sasha havent talk since the incident that happened at her party. Whch is a good thing. I cant risk me and Sha'la marriage over a simple kiss. What scares me is that Sasha no longer wants to work for me. She's been ignoring my calls, which got me going plain crazy. Today we're taking pictures of the models,and we're sendin them out to the fashoin designer to let him see how the models look. So far we have pictures of everyone except Red , which is Sasha.

Re'Nae sits at the desk calm as can be. Do she not know it's now crunch time. We would be leaving for the fashion show in a few days , and she want to sit? '' Howard , I've been waiting for an hour now'', Cam the camera man said. I sighed, '' I know man. I'm sorry she'll be here soon'' Cameron shook his head,and took a seat looking over the pics he just took. This is unproffesional. I never had this problem with any of my models. Well because you never kissed any of them,I thought to myself. I sighed,and walked outside for a breather. Sha'la has been working as well. She's sending all the models information to the fashion director. Yeah my baby work hard.

Stepping outside , I dig in my back pocket , and took out a pack of ciggarettes. When I'm stressing like this, I always turn to the person that ease my mind. Ms. Nicotine herself. Taking in a huge puff of smoke, I closed my eyes and released it into the air. Sasha has been slipping a whole lot lately. I dont know is it because she's nervous to see me, or she just want to play with my mind. Either way , buisness is buisness. ''Dang , I didnt know you smoke'' My heart nearly drops. I looked to my right to see Sasha holding her Red outfits in hand. 

Instead of greeting her , I flicked out my cigarette and stares at her. She cut her hair. Its now in a nice bob. Pleased by her new look , I pushed the tons of compliments in my head out of the way , and got down to buisness. ''Why have'nt you been returning my calls?'' Her brows raised , and she stepped towards me , causing me to tense up. ''I didnt know that it would be a such a big of a deal'' I scoffed ,''Well it is. Dont you ever make me wait or- ''Or what?'',she asks. I opened my mouth to speak, but nothing came out. FUCK. ''Hmph. While you think about that , Ima go ahead and get dress for this photo shoot.....Boss man'' I looked up to meet her eyes,but she turned away. The nickname,thats what Sha'la was talking about. I sighed,''She got me''

Sasha Pov

''Yes , more more'',Cam the camera man pleads. I tilt my head down , then SNAP,he took the picture. Modeling is basically my life. I live for this. Momma always told me that I'll be something in life, and indeed I am. I'm now a proffesional model.Mommies knows best I guess. ''Give me a sexy look'',Cameron yells. I bit down on my bottom lip, and arched my back,looking up to the ceiling. ''YES!'' He took the picture, and walks over to me. ''Thank you so much Ms.Jones . You were fantastic'' I got up from the prop , and shook his hand. ''Thanks,it was nice working with you'' He smiled,''I can say the same for you.'' He walks back to his camera, and looked at the recent pictures he took. Walking off set, I see Terrence far back watching me. I smirked,and continued to walk to my dressing room. I got Terrence exactly where I want him to be.

Walking out the  building , I noticed it gotten a little darker than before. Glimpsing at my watch I see its half past six. As I walked to my car, I see Terrence standing beside it. Confused , I pressed the unlock button on my car keys,and stood in front of him. ''Terrence?'' He took his hands out of his pockets , then he licked his now non-ashy lips. ''We have to talk?'' Instantly I knew what he was talking about. The kiss . What can he possibly say? Was the kiss bad ? Is he going to fire me? Tons of thoughts went through my head,while I stood there, motionless. ''C-Can we talk about this another time?'',I managed to say. I'm not ready to hear what Terrence has to say about the kiss. I mean he did pull away. ''No Sasha. This cant wait. I've been holding this in for awhile'' My hopes soon dropped to the ground. He's obviously going to tell me how he feels regardless. I cant take it. I cant take the rejection that he's about to serve me. Not from him. Not from the person I love. Sighing, I dropped my head, thinking of what can I say to stall him.

''Look,can we just talk it over, you know at Waffle House?'' I looked up to see him with an facial expression that I cant read. This talk must be serious to him. Since its important to him, I'll talk him. ''Ok..8?'' He nodd his head,''8pm it is''

I walked into the Waffle House to see that its not really busy tonight. Me and Terrence chose a good time , because It would be a shame for me to show out in front of all these folks, with the bull shit that Terrence going to tell me. Tonight I decided to keep it casual , and wear a white tank , mini jean jacket,and an long peach colored skirt. What You thought everthing in my wadrobe was red? Ha. ''Hey'' Terrence jumps, and looks up from his phone. ''Oh,Sasha,Hey'' I sat down in the booth , and smiled. ''Hello'' The waitress soon came back with  two plates stacked with waffles. ''Thanks.'' The lady smiled,''You're welcome. I'll bring your refills in a few'' Terrence nod and turned his attention back to me.

His green cold eyes watched my body closely, giving me cold chills all over my body. Oh why must he do me like this? Do he not know how much I want him? Moma told me that I'll find my love one day, and I think that , that day was the day I stepped into auditions to be Terrence model. I shift positions in the uncomfortable booth. Can he please stop staring at me? ''Are you okay?'' he asked breakin the silence. I nod my head,''Y-yeah I'm fine. Just a little iffy..thats all'' He nod his head,''Okay'' The blonde haired lady brought back two glasses of Apple juice. Im guessing Terrence drunk my glass. ''Thank you'' The lady smiles,and walks away. She better be doing her job and stop smiling at my man. Or I'll be cutting up on her.

Without talking, Terrence poured syrup allover his waffles. Though I wasnt hungry,I did the same. I thought it was best for me to eat now,because later on I wouldnt be hungry due to the shit Terrence going to tell me. He stabbed his fork into his waffles,and take an huge bite out of it. My draws instantly began to get wet. The syrup dripping down from his light mustache, just made naughty thoughts roam through my mind. I would like for Terrence to take a bite out of me. ''So should we start?'',he asked. I swallowed down my food and nod. ''Yeah''. He took a gulp out of his juice,and began to talk.

''We both cant pretend that what happened that night didnt take place?'' I furrowed my brows,''What do you mean?'' He sighs,''Sasha what I'm saying is that what happened that night was an mistake''  And this is why I ate my food. I done lost my appetite. ''What you mean it was mistake? Y-You came back and kissed me back. It's not like you tripped and kissed me''I exclaimed. He dropped his head ,and thought for a second. This is the bullshit I've been waiting on. Terrence cant tell me he didnt like the kiss.because he came back for more. I'm a fucking fool thinking I can take this man from his fiancee.

''The only thing that I know I'm capable of saying is that I'm sorry. I- ''So it wasnt good?'',I interrupted him. His eyes widen. ''Wh-No. That's not what I'm talking about. I'm sa- ''Answer my question!'',I now semi-yelled. I crossed my arms,and waited for his answer. ''Yes Sasha.. It was'',he admits. I chuckled. This man is a total asshole. I grabbed my purse,and slide out the booth. ''Where you going?'' I turned around and looked at Terrence confused face. His oh so sexy face, which I want to punch ever so badly. ''Home'' He sighed,''Can we atleast be friends?'',he asked. I shook my head no. ''No. I have too many of those.'' I turned from him and walked away,only to be chased by him.

''Please Sasha. I'm sorry ok'' Quickly,I turned around and cupped his face,kissing him with full force. The taste of syrup swaps beween our mouths,as he add his tongue in. I pushed his face back,and wipped my mouth. ''Oh, you're sorry alright''. I strut my way to my car,and started it up. Terrence dont want to be my friend. He wants to be more than friends. Friends dont add their tongues into their friends mouth. He wants me.