Chapter 14

Re'Nae sruts her way through the building , to see all her friends dancing and having a good time. She smiles , at the scene of the party. Sasha done a good job setting everything together she thought. Re'Nae walks through the crowd,to find her freind Lenecia. ''Trish baby'' Lenecia looks up,and smiles. ''Nae girl , wassup' The girls hugged,and began to have small talk. ''So how you been?'',Nae asked her. Lenecia looks up to see Chris talking to his friends. ''Actually I'm doing great. Me and Chris is working on another child. Hopefully we'll have a little girl '' Re'Nae smiles. She's always been supportive of Lenecia and Chris relationship. 

Sasha walks over and sits with Terrence. ''Well damn .If I wouldve known that you would be a major party pooper,I wouldve never invited you'' Terrence looks and smiles slightly,''Nah never that Ms.Jones'' She purses up her lips,''I dont know T. It kinda smells shitty over here'' Terrence and her both laughed. Sasha was lighten up his mood. ''But foreal Terrence'' He looks up at her with an puzzled expression. ''What?''  ''Why you not enjoying the party?'' He shrugged his arms,''I dont know. Maybe cause Shala's not here'' .

Sasha rolled her eyes,''That figures'',she mumbles. She was hoping to get alone time with Terrence while Shala is gone,but clearly no matter what, Shala always comes up. ''Terrence you dont have to stress about that.She's coming back'' He shook his head , ''I know I know. I just shouldve went with her'' Feeling guilty,Terrence drops his head. He's a horrible fiance. He never shouldve let Shala travel across Baltimore on her own. Sasha sighs,and tilts Terrence head up with her finger. Staring in his eyes,Sasha keeps a stern facial expression.''She'll be fine. Shala is a strong women.okay?'' Terrence sighs,''Do you want to dance?'' Sasha smiles showing off her one dimple,''Well ofcourse''

''So Ms.Jones are you ready for fashion week? Its coming up in one week'' Sasha rocks her hips to the rythem of the beat as they danced. ''Yeah actually I am. But Again,I just want to say thank you. For helping me making my dreams come true'' Terrence chuckles.''Naw , Sasha . That was all you. You had the skills,I was just the one to notice them'' She nods her head , '' I guess you're right. But you play a major part of my accomplishments'' Terrence pulls apart from Sasha , leaving her confused. ''Stop saying that Sasha. You're a beautiful girl , with a mind on her shoulders. Even If you didnt came to my studio that day,you still wouldve made it in life'' Hearing those words , made Sasha fall for Terrence even more. He cares about me,she thought. He really cares about me.

''Thank you'' Is what all she could managed to say. ''No problem'' Terrence checks his phone to see that its gettng late. He has to get in touch with Shala. ''Hey Sasha do the building has a phone?'' She shakes her head no,''No. Its out'' Defeated,Terrence excused his self and walks outside. He need to get atleast one bar in order to call Shala. Stepping outside,the cool mist hits his face,giving him the slight chills. He forgot how cold it gets at night in Baltimore. He walks down the sidewalk , trying to get service. As he walks , he hear high heels behind him. He turns around to see Sasha staring at him with furious eyes. ''Whats wrong?''

The street light shone down onto Sasha's body ,to see that she's breathing heaving. ''You're leaving the party?'',she asked. Terrence thought for a second,''Yeah I am. I have to get home to Shala.'' Sasha shakes her head no , at what she was hearing. She couldnt beileve that Terrence wold say all those good things about her,then get up and leave her. It was unacceptable.

With no luck of reaching service,Terrence soon stops a cab. He opens the door,and looks back at Sasha. ''Thanks for inviting me. It was fun'' Sasha was nearly close to tears,but she wouldnt show it. She didnt want Terrence to leave. ''C-Can I atleast get a goodbye hug?'',she stuttered. The crack in her voice,signals Terrence that Sasha was not happy.

He steps away from the cab,and gives Sasha a big bear hug. She clutched onto the back his tux tightly,while inhaling his strong colonge. She wished this moment could last forever. Trying to pull apart,Sasha grabs Terrence face and plants a peck on his lips. Suprised,he jumps back and stares at Sasha with confused eyes. ''What was that about?'' Sasha immediatley felt stupid. Why did she had to kiss him. She soon went to paniking. What if Terrence cut off her contract because of this. He wouldnt want to work with her. Tears soon began fall down her face. She no longer cared If Terence saw them.

She wants him. She needs him. She loves him. All these emotions that was going through her head  soon stopped once Terrence kised her back. Butterflies fluttered inside Sasha stomach,making her legs weak. He Slipped his tongue into her mouth and  holds onto her waist,keeping her balanced. Kissing Sasha was so wrong but it felt so right. He bites gently down onto her lip, then snatches away once he hear a door shut. What just happened?