Nothing can be the same(David...

By IM5Utah

This is my first David Scarzone fanfiction. Hope you like it :) More

Nothing Can Be The Same(David Scarzone Fanfiction)
The beginning
Telling about me
The news
The room across from mine
The application
The drive
Chapter 7
Marco Polo
Telling my friends about him
I wasnt expecting this
Weird way to wake up
The meeting
Travis Gordon
They are here
Running from fans
Jealous?
White knuckles
Photo bomb
Q&A with David and Sammy
Embarrasing
To the mall we go
Tour in 2 weeks
Oh David
Embarrassing Stories
Beach then the view
Busy day
Kavid time and DJ
The sass is real
She fainted
The story
Disguises
Kavid hanging out
KAVID IS REAL!!
Problem (Cover by IM5)
Como la flor
Another cover music
Dana Vaughns gets pulled over
Crazy events in one room
Airport
Kiss
Travis again
Sleeping outside the hotel door
Movie night
Kidnapped Cole
Seeing Cole again
Elizabeth Skimiks
7 months and a missing Sam
Front Row Seats
She's not Elizabeth Skimiks
House on fire
Anger issues
Forgot to take the pills
Where's my dad?
Shawn
Doesn't sound like the hobbit
This is awkward
Navy Peir
I smell cupcakes
This is a prank, isnt it?
Pinky promise
Seems like the Grudge movie
I smell sassy
Bang
Frozen
Balloons in the sky
Just leave me alone
Prank?
Everything about you
Last minute haunted house
Haunted House
He smoked
I am not scared of death
Dr.Trims
Kinda Looks Like Christian Grey
Monica Miller
Another bottle of pills to take
Good Night Princess
One simple job to do
Unwanted girl in the room
Broken
New Book

Flash Back

2.5K 38 2
By IM5Utah

-Sam's P.O.V-

I was on my way to my friends house. I knocked on her door, she answered. "SAMMY!" She said attacking me with a hug "KELS!" I said hugging her "Oh my gosh long time no talk. W-what have you been up to? Oh my gosh just look at you!" She said very as in very exited. I laughed. "Good seeing you too Kels, I've been here and there and look at you. You've grown. Last time I was taller than you. Now I'm just a little bit taller than you," I said. "Actually I'm taller than you," she said. "Noo," I said "You guys are the same height," I heard that familiar voice. "Well. Good seeing you too Alec," I said. "Last time I saw you, you were very quiet and never spoke up. What happened to you?" I joked "Ha. Ha. Very funny," he said. We hugged "Are you busy right now?" I said asked Kelsey. "Not really. I just got home. I saw this cute boy though," she said.

I smiled widely. "OMG REALLY WHO IS IT OMG!" I said. "Girls. Take it outside!" Alec said. We left the house and walked I guess we were going to my house. "I saw him at subway he was with my other friend and holy mother of perfection. He had a for body," she said. "What's his name?" I said. "His name is David Scarzone," my breathe hitched "What?" I said. "His name is David Scarzone gosh he is cute!" She said smiling. My heart was and is broken. "I-I know a David Scarzone," I said "really?" She said. "Yeah. How about tomorrow we go to the beach in the afternoon and I'll bring them along!" I said smiling. We didn't go to my house. We went to the park "Guess who I saw!" She said. "WHO!" I said "HINTER HAYES!" She basically yelled. "Well guess who I saw!" I said. "Who?" She questioned "JAKE MILLER!" I yelled as well. "WHAT!" She said "YES I SAW HIM LIKE A FEW DAYS AGO. WE EVEN TOOK A PICTURE TOGETHER!" I said.

I knew she was jealous. "Well I got a picture with Hunter Hayes," oh. She's good. "Well guess who I'm gonna go see next week?" I said "Justin? Austin? Cody Simpson?" She said "Austin Mahone!" I said excitedly "W-what!" She said. "Yep and guess who's coming with me?" I said "Who? ME!" She said "Nope. I'm taking my friend Dana," I said. "If I knew you were here I would've told you!" I said. "It's okay," her voice sounded upset. I laughed "You really think I'm gonna take Dana. I knew you were coming. Your mom told my mom and she bought the tickets and oh my gosh you should've seen your face," I said laughing "You are so mean!" She said "Like if your not," I said.

We joke until it was late already. I walked with her to her house and from there I went home. I felt someone behind me, I turned around and no one was there I kept walking more until I turned around and hit them in the chest "Dana! W-what the hell! You could've just said my name so I wouldn't do that to you!" I said "A damn, you can hit hard," he said running his chest, I sigh "Come here," I said. When he came closer I rubbed his chest "There. It won't hurt anymore," I said "How?" He said. "My dad taught me a couple of years ago," I said. "So. Where were you?" He said crossing his arms in front of his chest. "Well mother I went to go hang out with my friend, and tomorrow I'm going to the beach. I was gonna ask my friends if they want to come, happy mom," I smirked "First of all young lady. In not your "mother" and second if all. What time are we going to the beach?" He asked. "Like 4 or probably 5 or 6 or maybe 7 in the after noon. I'll text you later for more details," I said.

I went Dana left and I went my own way. "MOM! I'm home," I yelled. "No need to tell. I'm right here," she said. I laughed and went running upstairs to my room. "Where were you young lady," David said. "My second mother who told me that, I went to hang out with my friend. And what are you doing in my room young man?" I said crossing my arms in front of my chest. "I saw you get in your house," he said but then regretting saying it. "Wow. Stalker much?" I asked. I lied on my bed. "Yeah pretty much I am. You wake up at 9. Go to the bathroom. Change. Go downstairs and yeah," he said leaving me in shock. "Dude that's creepy!" I said. "Well. I have this bar on top of my bathroom door where I do my pull ups and your room is across my bathroom," he said. "Remind me to close my curtains," I said he laughed.

After David left. I went to the bathroom to shower. Memories came flooding

*Flash back (day of the movies)*

David was driving is back home, "That was a nice movie but the ending sucks," I said "I know. I guess these people don't know how to end a movie good," David said. "Did you have fun?" He questioned looking at me now and then. "I actually did and you?" I asked. "Yeah. I did," he said smiling. He parked in front of his house, he got out and then I did "Really? I was about to open the door for you," David said. "You don't have to, but you can walk me to my house," I said. We walked side by side to my house. This is gonna be like one if those romantic nights, "Thanks David I had fun tonight," I hugged him and he hugged back. He pulled away and this part is the movie part, I got lost in his eyes they are just waw

*End of dream flash back*

As the water hit me, I realise I was still in the shower. I got out and changed into my pjs I brushed my teeth. I charges my phone and lied on bed. Staring at the ceiling until I went back to my memory.

*Continuing from the night*

I was lost in his amazing eyes, I kissed him! He kissed back. It was like waw. I don't know how to explain just say waw. I pulled away and smiled he smiled too, "That was such a movie romance," I said. "I'm a cheesy person come on," his said making me laugh. "Night," I said "Night" and I went inside smiling.

*end of flash back*

I fell asleep without anything else on my mind besides that ni- Wait, am I starting to like David? I decided not to think about that and just sleep.

------------

Ooh. Is Sammy falling for David? Will David fall in love with Kelsey or Sammy? Like, comment and share. -IM5_Utah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 26 22
David Scarzone is the new guy of IM5 and while his new life is glamorous, the fans don't really accept him and worst of all he's lonely. All his prev...
191K 5.6K 26
I, Skylar was accidentally sent to a Hot Boys Camp I mean ALL BOYS CAMP . At first I hated it but then I met the boys in my Cabin. They were the sex...
25.6K 1.2K 72
"All I want is you. You and no one else, and I'll keep you to myself. There's no time to take it slow. Laine, please, let me get to know you." A typi...
24.1K 320 82
The title tells it all. This is my first story so sorry for any mistakes in it. Hope you like it. The parts will eventually get better, hopefully.