Adventure -Colby Brock

By foreveryoung637363

FIND OUT !!!!! about Kailee Paige's and Colby Brock's adventure More

Characters
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E EN
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y - T W O
TWENTY - THREE
TWENTY - FOUR
TWENTY - FIVE
TWENTY - SEVEN
TWENTY - EIGHT
TWENTY - NINE
THIRTY
read please
THIRTY-ONE
authors note
THIRTY - TWO
Need help
250,000 likes
Emo nite

TWENTY - SIX

28 0 0
By foreveryoung637363

 Sam and Katrina walked back to the living room and Devyn and Corey went back upstairs to their room. Elton went into the garage to edit his videos. We went back up stairs with buddy and ate in our room. Aaron was down stairs editing his videos in the game room. 

Colby's POV   

This is insane, I can't believe this is actually happening. I watched as Kailee played with Buddy. I smiled and she looked at me and smiled back. Then she leaned in and kissed me. I smiled and she went back to playing with buddy. I then remembered the surprise that Brennen is supposed to tell us about today " Kailee Brennen's surprise" I said as she instantly ran over to her phone and we texted him.    

                                                                                                                                   K: We are back from the hospital 

                                                                         2 minutes later

B: K meet me at my house I am out with my mom making a video

                                                                                                                              K: K we will be there in 10 minutes  

B: K see ya

I drove us to Brennen. We had to wait a little bit because we got there before Brennen did. We finally saw his car. He got out of his car and walked over to our car. I rolled down Kailee's window and Brennen looked inside " You guys ready" he said as we got out of the car and we followed him into the house. " sit on the couch" he said as we sat on the couch him and his mom went into his room and got two envelopes. Then Ms. Taylor gave Kailee an envelop and Brennen gave me an envelop. " 1....2....3....GO" Brennen screamed as we both open them at the same time. We looked at it "OMG OMG OMFG" Kailee started screaming " what what is it" I said "There ttickets" she said  to what I said as I read Kauai Hawaii " OMG BRENNEN" She screamed and gave him and his mom a big hug. I got up and gave Brennen a hug " Thank you man" I said as I sat down again and looked ta the ticket. I turned it around and looked ta it very closely to make sure it wasn't fake.

"Colby" Kailee says " Yeah" I said as she sat down and we both looked at the tickets " We're going to Kauai Hawaii" she said while looking up at me then looking back at the ticket. I looked up at Brennen " thank you so much Brennen" I said while hugging him and his mom.            

Outbound flight Mon, Jan 8      8:25 AM – 12:44 PM Los Angeles (LAX)Kauai (LIH)United 1295 · Economy Class · Boeing 737Average legroom (30")6h 19mStream to your deviceNo Wi-Fi  No in-seat power $854 

Return flight Sun, Jan 28      2:00 PM – 9:32 PM Kauai (LIH) – Los Angeles (LAX)United 466 · Economy Class · Boeing 737Average legroom (30")5h 32mStream to your deviceNo Wi-Fi No in-seat power $854  

I looked at my calendar it was the 31 of December. So we had a week to pack and get ready for a 3 week vacation to Kauai Hawaii. I looked at Kailee and she look at me. we said bye and thank you and gave them hugs then we went back to the car and drove home to started packing Kailee's clothes

Kailee's POV    

I was so excited me and Colby have been wanting to go to Kauai forever. Colby parked in the drive way and I ran inside the house " DEVYN KARIN" I screamed. They both walked out of their rooms. I ran upstairs and showed them the tickets. 

" Where did you get them" Devyn asked " Well you know how Brennen had that surprise for me and Colby well this is the surprise" I said we all started screaming " we are helping you pack" Katrina said as we all ran inside me and Colby's room.

2 hours later  

1 hour later 

10 minutes later 

2 minutes ago 

20 minutes later 

We finally finished. We put all of the clothes in the suit case and went back down stairs. I looked at my phone it was 6 "Hey Colby can I talk to you alone" I asked. He looked at me and we walked upstairs " I am having a baby" I said " yeah I know baby" Colby said while he grabbed me waist "No I'm having a baby we're having a baby" I said " What are you trying to say Kailee" Colby said while looking at me " You realized we may not be able to live here anymore" I said while I looked back at him. He looked at me then he grabbed my hand and missed my forehead " No matter what happens I will always be by your side" Colby said while we lead up against the wall. We both fell asleep. We got women up by Devyn and Katrina waking us up. " Common we are all going to some abandon place" Katrina said " Soto is talking us " Devyn said as they walked out of the room. Colby got up first and walked into the bathroom. I went on my phone and saw that someone posted something about Colby. 

@TAKECHANCES

@TAKECHANCES so cute

10 minutes ago

Comments ......

I looked at the post and saw a girl with Colby. I didn't think anything of it. I started to scrawl through the comments and people where saying we broke up and that this girl is way better then me. I walked up to the bathroom and knocked on the door " Um Colby I um don't think I am going to go to the abandon place anymore " I said. He opened the bathroom door and walked over to the bed " What why what's wrong " he said " I just don't want to go but if think you should go" I said " are you sure Kailee" Colby said while he looked ya me and held my hands. I pulled my hands away and walked over to my dresser and grabbed some sweat pants out of the dresser " yeah I'm sure" I said as I put on my sweat pants on and a t shirt. Colby just looked at me " Kailee what's wrong" he said worriedly " it's nothing just just go have fun" I said as I lead down on the bed and go throw my phone " baby what's wrong tell me please " Colby bagged " I said it was nothing just go with Elton okay" I said as I went back on my phone. Colby just missed me on the forehead and went down stairs.

Colby's POV

I didn't know what happen to Kailee but I was worried about her. I walked down stairs " what's wrong Colby " Corey asked as I was half way down the stairs " Kailee is acting wired and I'm kinda scared she says she doesn't want to go with us tonight" I said " are you going to come with us " Sam asked " I mean yeah that's what she wants me to do " I said " okay well I guess we should get going " Elton said as we all walked out the door. I was the last one out so I had to close the door. " I LOVE YOU KAILEE" I screamed but she didn't sta anything back. I closed the door and walked to the car and we drove to the abandon insane asylum. 

We were half way there and I decided to text Jailed and see if she is okay.

C: Hey babe you okay

She didn't respond right away with isn't like her. 

20 minutes later

K: Yeah I'm fine

C: if you won't me to come home at any time I will

K: okay 

C: I love you Kailee

She didn't respond back.

We parked in a parking lot a couple blocks away so no one would get suspicious. We all got out of the car. We walked up to the insane asylum " I don't know about this guys" Corey said as I started to lead the way. " Corey calm down okay nothing is going to happen" Elton says as we enter the building. We turn on our flash lights and started walking. " Guys please can we go know" Corey said as he flung onto Devyn. I look at Corey " Common nothing bad has happened yet" I said as I walked foreword and ever followed behind me. 

We were walking g down stairs and all of a sudden you heard kids running " omg omg" I say as I run back up the stairs and keep on running " What what what what did you see Colby" Elton asked as they all ran up the stairs "It's not what I saw it's what I heard" I said as I looked at Elton " What did you hear" he asked " kids running down the hallway" I said as we heard crash. I started sprinting out of the asylum . 

One we all got out the asylum. We all got in the car and drive away. " Wait what happened out there" Elton asked looking at me " I don't know we were walking down the stairs and I hear a couple of kids running" I said as everyone looked at and " Wait you guys didn't hear it" I asked and everyone looked at each other then at me a d shook their heads " No I didn't hear anything" Devin said as she looked talking Corey " mean eitcher" Sam said " I did hear anything besides the loud bang" Katrina said as she looked at me. " Are you guys serous right know I'm the only one who heard little kid's running down that hallway" I say as I point to the asylum " we didn't hear anything Colby" Elton said as he drove home as fast as he could. 

We were almost home I could see the gate from where we were " Elton stop the car" Elton stopped there car "why is the gate opened" i said as I got out of the car and everyone followed me. " I thought I closed it" Aaron said as he walked hard and looked around the gate. All of a sudden I see Kailee run out the door. " He is in there" she said as she held on to me tightly " Who is he" I said as I walked closer to the door " the midnight man he is in there" she said as she looked behind me where everyone else was. I walked closer again but Kailee pulled me back " No please Colby don't go in there please" she said as she looked at me " Kailee common stop messing with us" Corey said as everyone took a step back. We all then looked at the front door and saw it opening. I walked towards the door and everyone once again followed me. I opened the door all the way and saw no one. I slowly walked in and turned on the lights " well at least the lights work" Corey said as we all walked into the house " yeah I guess" Kailee said as she wrapped her arms around me. I walked into the kitchen and didn't see anything or anyone. I then walk into the living room " No one" I said while 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
214K 10.8K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
11.5M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
172K 3.9K 63
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad