【Awake】// Love Live x Reader...

By yokazex

"it felt like a dream" "but i was awake" A book in which a poor trash can shall do her very best to bring ya'... More

Requests ♪ (Closed for now)
If only fate could be twisted// Nozomi x 'Fate changer'! Cold! Fem! Reader
Go Away// Nozomi x Cold! Male! Reader
Magic really is real// Umi x Wizard! Shy! Fem! Reader
Jealousy// Jealous! Maki x Fem! Reader
What would you offer for their freedom?// µ's x Fem! Reader [1]
It's just a friendly competition!// Kanan x Short! Trap! Fem! Reader x Sarah
Let's be friends!// Yoshiko x Tall! Mature! Fem! Reader
Why?// Chika x Tall! Depressed! Fem! Reader
Is it love?// Dia x Kitsune! Fem! Reader [1]
Is it love?// Dia x Kitsune! Fem! Reader [2]
Happy Birthday, Kanan!
Is it love?// Dia x Kitsune! Fem! Reader [3]
War and Love// Riko x Soldier! Trap! Fem! Reader
Happy Birthday, Hanamaru!
Can't Be Bothered// Riko x Lazy! Fem! Reader
Breakfast// Mari x Futa! Fem! Reader (L)
My sorry ass got tagged for the second tiem-
Tsu-Chan// Tsubasa x Fem! Reader
Lies// Nozomi x Shy! Childhood Friend! Fem! Reader (PT1)
Elegy// Chika x Quiet! Fem! Reader
Lies// Nozomi x Shy! Childhood Friend! Reader (PT2;L)
yey my happy ass got tagged the third tiem
Lies// Nozomi x Shy! Childhood Friend! Fem! Reader [PT2/L]
Nobody// You x Depressed! Fem! Reader
Lel guys
Show Me// Kotori x Fem! Futa! Reader
Happy Birthday, You!
An accident that was made to happen// Honoka x Short! Klutz! Reader
Hey//Perverted! Maki x Shy! Fem! Reader
Say no to this// Futa! Eli x Shy! Reader [L]
So i got tagged two times at the same time and its the same tag-
Still corny, huh?// Maki x 'Master of Flirt'! Trap! Fem! Reader
Tagged, again
Unnoticed// Dia x Annoying! Abused! Fem! Reader [1]
Happy Birthday, Nozomi and Mari!
A legend// Mermaid! Kanan x Sailor! Reader
Hey guess what
Hello and sorry

Sink// 'Ship girl'! Eli x Admiral! Fem! Reader

3.2K 61 6
By yokazex

(Be prepared a bit of kancolle, oh and I also recommended searching up the words and things that you don't know/ don't understand-)

___

A battleship's gun's boomed, spilling fire and smoke into the darkness.

Elichika-or Eli for short- of the Elichika-class aircraft carriers; swerved to the left to evade the many shells that rained down upon her.

It was a pretty normal day at the start. The waters were quiet with no abyssal within sight. The sky above them; a perfect blue canopy, smothered by thin wisps of clouds that looked like brushstrokes; the unrelenting sun burning brightly overhead them. The sea was tranquil, waves; clean and gentle, it's ebbing tides harmonious like a song. The cool water splashed against Eli's heated face, as she skated along the water surface along with the rest of the 2nd and 3rd Fleet.

It really was a pleasant day.

Then the gunfire started.

And a battle had been ushered forth.

Chaos; as far as the eye could see, torn this once-dormant ocean, as the ship girls continued to push back the growing abyssal forces that were advancing for the base. Aircraft belonging to both sides streaked across the smoke-riddled sky, unleashing storms of ammunition, bombs, and torpedoes. Projectiles flew high above, erupting into towering pillars of water as they hit the water, or in some cases if they hadn't missed, erupting into a burning explosion when they landed in their targets.

Now Eli stood amidst the bodies of her fallen ship girl comrades as they begun to sink into the deep, Moderately damaged herself. The battle had raged for many hours, and Eli could feel her moral lower in an abdominal rate; but despite that and her injuries, she was determined to persist till the very end just to see another day-

And that very cute smile her lover- her admiral- adorned everyday.

"Elichika, of the Elichika-class carriers, reporting!" Eli cut down her saluting hand in a smooth, practiced motion, to the stoic-looking, (E/C) eyed woman sitting on the opposite of the huge desk in front of her.

"At ease, sailor" The woman replied as she looked over the paper containing the reasons of Eli's transfer to this base. "It says here you came from the Kure Naval Base, am I correct?"

"Yes, ma'am" The woman looked slightly irked from Eli's response.

"And also according to here, Admiral Yokaze of the Kure Naval Base has consumed a 'bit' too much resources in the development and construction warehouse..." The woman looked at the paper again. "Bismarck? Who the hell is that?"

"Bismarck, first of the Bismarck-class battleships and was constructed for the Kriegsmarine, ma'am" Eli informed.

"...Ah! Her!" The woman exclaimed. "Infamous for taking down Britain's pride; HMS Hood, was it?" Eli nodded.

"So continuing on, because of the lack of ammo and fuel, he's been trading ship girls with other admirals?"

"Yes, ma'am" And again the woman shot another irked expression.

The woman sighed. "This sounds like a violation of ship girl rights, highly illegal I tell you," The woman stood up from her chair and spun around to stare outside from the massive window pane behind the desk. Eli felt crestfallen for a moment, but that feeling left as the woman spoke once more. "But however, due to our small roster of ship girls, we are quite desperate for ship girls- mainly carriers, so I shall overlook this, this time"

Eli's baby blue eyes lit up. She gave a bow to the woman- her new admiral- in front of her. "Thank you very much, Admiral" and as Eli swept around to leave, the woman stopped her.

"(Y/N)"

"Pardon me, Admiral?" Eli asked.

"Don't call me 'Admiral', we're going to be comrades right?" The woman turned her head around and gave a smile. And not gonna lie, her new Admiral looked utterly beautiful when she smiled like that. The woman offered Eli her hand. "So I want you to just call me (Y/N)"

A pale shade of red dusted Eli's cheeks. "W-Well then, nice to meet you, ...(Y-Y/N)-san" She said and accepted the gesture.

"Hehehe, your face is as red as Maki-chan's hair" The woman teased.

"W-what?"

"Anyways, welcome to the Otonokizaka Naval Base, it's a pleasure to have you here," The woman said as they shook hands.

"Y-yeah, likewise"

One hand clutching onto her bow, the other pulling back the arrow slowly, Eli prepares to fire another time, she refused to back down now.

Eli released her grip, sending the arrow flying. Then as the arrow begins to slow down, it suddenly burst into a squadron of six, fairy-piloted, 46M Zeroes. The miniature fighter planes quickly advanced towards two abyssals- A Ne-class heavy cruiser and a Wo-class aircraft carrier; who were busy fighting with the first of the Nozomi-class battleships, Nozomi. The fighters quickly adorned their targets with a hell-load of ammunition; as soon as they ceased, there appeared a great ball of belching flames the rose to the air- one of many that lit up the battlefield.

Eli swiveled about, dodging shrapnel that fell from the sky as she raced towards Nozomi.

"Ah, Elicchi" Nozomi croaked out Before coughing out blood. "Thanks for helpin' me, But can ya' move outta the way for a sec?"

Eli moved slightly to the left. The four, triple-barrelled guns that extended from the sides of the Byzantium-haired girl rotated around with a loud groan of its metal.

"All main guns, prepare to fire..." She commanded, out-stretching her arm and getting herself into a more confident pose. The tiny fairies operating her equipment moved about with pitter-pattering feet, loading Type 91 shells into the massive armanents. Nozomi looked down at the fairies, and once she was given a thumbs up from the 'captain', she smirked. "...Fire!!"

A blast of fire, smoke, gunpowder and pure awesomeness thundered out from the barrels, projecting shells that rippled through the air. The force of the blast caused by the power of those artilleries, pushed Nozomi back a couple of meters; it also created large torrents of water, which struck Eli and almost swept her off her feet.

"There's more coming! Port side!" A voice cried on the radio, a voice Eli recognized as Honoka's, first of the Honoka-class light cruisers, and current flagship of the 2nd Fleet.

S-shit! Eli cursed as she reached for her quiver to grab an arrow, only to realize that she had run out.

"Admiral, what are your orders" Nozomi hoped to hear their admiral say to retreat, as there were only a handful of them left; all damaged and bleeding from cuts and holes inflicted upon them from the shells and shrapnel combined. That hope went out with a flicker as she heard these words-

"...We must continue" The admiral's; (Y/N), a distorted voice came. "We have to take back the Solomon islands..."

The shock had left everyone frozen in their spot, letting the abyssals advance towards them. "W-what...?" Honoka's voice came.

"You heard me" (Y/N) spoke calmly, doing her best to disguise the sadness that overwhelmed her. She took a moment to compose herself before speaking again. "The Solomon Islands is a fundamental part of the survival of our base, we have recently gotten hold of information that a whole lot of resources have been dumped there by the abyssals"

Everyone knew just how important resources were; ammo, fuel, steel, and bauxite were vital for ship girls. However, because of the ongoing war, all four have been quite hard to obtain. That wasn't the only problem as well, the bigger ships- mainly the carriers and battleships- have incredibly high resource consumption, which would devour the resources in a quick rate.

Eli looked at her comrades, though inflicted with injuries, they had determined expressions that settled onto their features. Honoka grimaced at what she was going to say.

"Spotlights on everybody, we're commencing night battle" She declared, her voice thundered loudly that no body could hear the whistle of a bomb falling through the air. "All able-bodied DDs, CLs, CLTs And CAs stay here and fight, those who are over moderate damage, head back to base, Mutsuki and Kisaragi will provide cover for you all-"

"ELI, ABOVE-" however, it was too late. An abyssal bomber had dropped its load earlier when Honoka was giving orders, the bomb had struck Eli, who was unable dodge in time.

Afterwards, there came and explosion, significantly bigger than the ones before; it pushed back everyone and almost all of them were threw off their feet.

A kaleidoscope of of blue and white seared across Eli's vision, salt water filling her lungs in an instance. She tried not wince as pain courses through her battered body. Eli found herself staring up at the silver moon as it hung lazily in the sky, gleaming like the ring on her finger.

"(Y/N)-san, you called for me?" The four destroyers of DesDiv 6 had approached her earlier, informing her that Admiral (Y/N) had called for her. Now she was in (Y/N)'s spacious office, trying her best to maintain eye contact with (Y/N) intense stare.

"Yes, yes I did" (Y/N) said. "Now, this may seem sudden but I just wanted to say..."

"Yes...?"

(Y/N) opened her mouth to say something but no words came out. She sighed. "Y'know what?" She grabbed Eli's hands without saying another word, took her outside the office and began dragging her down the hall.

Eli didn't complain, (Y/N)'s hands felt strong, firm, but yet soft like marshmallows. A pale shade of red immediately took over her face.

They arrived in front of the willow tree that was planted near the carrier dorms. A sweeping canopy of light purple leaves hung down from far above the two, swaying softly against the wind. (Y/N) took an exhale of the fresh air as she turned to look at Eli again.

"Eli, look I am...in love with you..." It took Eli a moment to process those words into her mind. "And well..."

(Y/N) brought out a box from her white, dirtied jeans. Eli's heart began to beat in a fast rate. (Y/N) went to her knee and held the little box in front of the blushing carrier in front of her. She opened the box, revealing a simple silver ring sitting inside that sparkled and gleamed.

"Eli, will you marry me?"

(Y/N) was soon tackled by Eli, who had tears rolling down her cheeks as she laughed. "Yes...Yes!"

"It had been a pleasure to be with you (Y/N)-chan, I wished we could have had more time"

Eli smiled as she closed her eyes, letting the void of unconsciousness sweep her to a new world. This was her fate-

And she accepted it.

___

News of Elichika's sinking was brought to the Admiral. A battered Honoka had delivered the message, and was now inside the Admiral's office, taking each opportunity to look away from her Admiral.

(Y/N) had her back facing towards Honoka, she did not want anyone to see her in a pitiful state, even if it was someone she trusted.

"I see." She spoke. "And the Solomon Islands?"

Honoka coughed. "Y-Yes, we managed to capture the islands, but I'm afraid this information you had gotten deemed to be false-"

"Then, Eli's sinking was all for naught?" (Y/N) interrupted.

"I'm...afraid so, Admiral" Honoka replied.

(Y/N) sighed. "You may leave, sailor" Honoka nodded and took her leave.

As soon as Honoka exited, (Y/N) collapsed to her knees, sobbing and heaving uncontrollably. She could not contain the feeling of melancholy and had decided to let it all out.

"Why...why...WHY?!"

____

A year later

(Y/N) was running for the construction warehouse, where the Naval base's scientists, engineers and builders would spend resources to construct ship girls or develop new equipment for them. (Y/N) had gotten hold information that they had managed to construct one of the Elichika-class aircraft carriers, and had decided to ditch her paperwork to see if this new ship girl was her beloved.

She burst into the warehouse, making the figures that were testing the new ship girl jump in shock. "A-Admiral!? The hell ya' scared as for!?" Head scientist, (F/N) (F/L N), exclaimed as she whacked (Y/N) with a rolled stack of papers. But (Y/N) didn't care enough to feel the pain, all her attention was brought to the new ship girl in front of her.

Blonde hair. Blue eyes. A smile that was like the stars themselves. It was Eli.

(Y/N) could no longer keep her excitement and ran over to Eli, but soon stopped in her tracks as she heard the carrier speak. "Are you my new Admiral?"

(Y/N) realised that Eli could not remember her, even after all those times they spent with each other.

(F/N) approached (Y/N) and patted her shoulder. "We couldn't get back her memories, Sorry 'bout that mate"

But (Y/N) wasn't discouraged, she walked towards Eli slowly, much to the other's surprise. She held out a gloved hand and said; "Welcome to the Otonokizaka Naval Base, it's a pleasure to have you here"

Eli looked down at the hand, then looked up the mesmerising gaze of (Y/N)'s (E/C) eyes. She smiled in return as she returned the gesture. "Likewise"

___

(Quick A/N: I need more requests, I would highly appreciate it if there is at least one new request cos I'm literally running out of 'imaginative' ideas, thank you 😊)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.1K 926 32
(Y/N) just moved to Japan. The plan is to stay there for a year, away from his home, so he's not too enthusiastic about it. But he meets a certain fe...
1.3K 41 8
'·..୨୧˖ 🪄꒰ 🎩 ꒱ ‌♡ 𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐋𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐔𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐖𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 ✦ IN WHICH... i get bored and write oneshots! they can ra...
1.3K 233 35
Years after µ's had disbanded, everyone went about their own lives, doing what they always wanted to do...or so they thought... With the unwavering...
3.5K 49 9
Mha oneshots, pretty sure these are all gonna be gay oneshots, no straight ones really unless it's for the plot but there will be straight ships in s...