Life Turned Rightside Up

By NiiaNiia_

Akierrea , a 17 year old who will have to support herself after her parents die in a plane crash in the middl... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Author's Note
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Author's Note
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Author's Note
Chapter 28
Authors Note
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 32

47 0 0
By NiiaNiia_

Akierrea's POV

     In front of us stood the same caribbean hoe from earlier and since Keon didnt have on a shirt just a towel she could have seen his abs and a little of his v-line. I told him to put on a shirt but he don't listen. So since he had his shirt off this bitch had the audacity to come from behind the desk by the entrance and come touch Keon's abs like I'm not standing right next to him but I couldn't hit her because Keon had held my hands in a tight grip around his torso.

"BITCH GET THE FUCK OFF ME!!!WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!! DON'T YOU SEE MY WIFE RIGHT NEXT TO ME!I SHOULD LET HER GO TO BEAT YOUR ASS RIGHT?! JUST KNOW IF YOU DO THAT SHIT AGAIN....I'M NOT HOLDING HER! SHE CAN ROCK YOUR SHITS!" He yells at her and pulled me with him to the door.

   When we got out it was hotter Keon breath when he wake up....don't tell him I said that, he gonna beat my ass... yea right I wanna see him try.

   "Akierrea you know you just said that out loud right? Just know when we get back to the hotel room that ass is mine. I'll show you I won't do shit. Just you wait😈." He said smirking evilly. I'm in for it oh lord what have I got myself into.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
       After they came back       
           from the beach
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Keon's POV

Akierrea though that I forgot what she said before we left the hotel to got the beach. I'm gonna get off guard and right now would be a good time because she is sleeping so I'm going to tease a little😈. I started off with rubbing her thighs and she shifted a little bit didn't turn over. Then I pulled down her shorts she had on. She brave for going to sleep on me knowing that I was going to get her back for what she said. She think she slick. Let's see how slick that mouth after I'm done with her.
She started to flip when I finally got the shorts off.

"Babyyy what are you doing." She said still half asleep.

"Just lay on your back and enjoy."After I said that I dived in as started eating.

"Babyyy stoppp..... mhmmm wait keep going mhmmm." She fully awake now.

Ten seconds into diving in she was ready to cum but I didn't let her so before she could I got up and walked to the bathroom and went to take a shower.

"KEONN MASONN I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!! WHY YOU LEAVE ME LIKE THIS!!!" She yelled from the bedroom

" YOU LOVE ME TOO MUCH TO KILL ME AKIERREA MASON!! THAT IS PAY BACK FOR WHAT YOU SAID EARLIER EVEN IF YOU DIDN'T WANT ME TO HEAR!" I yelled back and hoped in the shower.

    What I didn't except was for her to get up out the bed and appear in the shower with me.

   "I thought you hate me? Why you bathing with me if you hate me after what I-" She kissed me before I can finish my sentence and grabbed my dick making me hard. She know how to shut me up easily and I don't mind one bit🤫😝.

    When we got out the shower we were still going at it. What I didn't notice was the cuffs she had in her hands till I heard the click and looked up at my now cuffed hands in the cuffs that are attached to the bed head.

   "Akier-"

   "Shhh let me take care of you." And with that said, she held my dick and went to work.

   The crazy part about all of this is that I never and I mean NEVER got head from Akierrea so this is a different side....I like this side of Akierrea, she's more of a freak and like things her way but wait till I get out of these cuffs, I'm going to tear that ass up!

   "Babe move I'm bout to cum." I huffed but she kept sucking and slurping till a nigga shot warm cum down her throat. And what made her even freakier is that she swallowed it. She didn't run off like other girls and spit it out she swallowed and went back to give a nigga head till I busted again and that's when I had enough.

   "Babygirl please let me out. I wanna touch you please. You know I don't beg but this is an exception. Please uncuff my hands so I can touch you."I whined and begged till she let me go and instantly flipped us over and cuffed her hands AND feet. She thought she was the only freaky one in this relationship she better think again.

I widened her legs because she wanted to act all grown like she wear the pants in this relationship. I got down face to face with her jewel and just lightly blow on it and her juices already start to flow, she was so wet.
It's like Niagara Falls down here. I did the unexpected and slipped not one not two but THREE fingers into her wetness and started to move my fingers in and out while licking her clit. She hollered out and started to squirm. I had to hold her legs in place while I do this because she keep squirming away from me. Do I eat it that good that she wanna run away from me?
After a few minutes of pumping my fingers in and out she finally cummed. Cleaning her up was the best part, I get to taste her sweet juices. She was looking at me with hooded eyes.

"Give me that zaddy dick daddy." She whined after I just was kissing her necks and behind her ears leaving a good amount of hickes.

So I gave her what she wanted. And that continued for the rest of the night.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•
Meanwhile back in Miami
•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Makayla POV

  Since mommy and daddy are on their honeymoon. I have been bored so I called Marcus every night and tell him to come over since the nanny be downstairs knocked out on the couch with Arrion and Kenneth in bed. I guess Kenzie be bored to because Tylik be coming in with Marcus and all four of us lay in our beds with our boyfriends. Did I mention Tylik and my sister made it official the day we had went to the beach. I swear they are so cute😝. No we haven't been doing anything sexually because I told both Marcus and Tylik that me and my sister ain't with it and they was like how they don't care for that now, all they want is for us to be happy. Like the other day they brought us to the movies and then we had went to a small diner called Sweet Treats. Their milkshakes are the bomb. They may look like bad boys but they are like big teddy bears with us.

Tylik's POV (SURPRISE!!!!!)

  Wassup guys!!!! My name is Tylik, I'm sure you've heard of me🙃. I'm
Makayla's bestie🧡 and Mackenzie's boyfriend💙😫. Yes Marcus knows that me and his girlfriend are best friends. I knew Makayla since we were in first grade but then in the fourth grade my parents had got into a plane crash and passed away😔 and I was flown out here in Miami to my grandmother's house. I don't think Makayla remembers me but I know for sure Mackenzie does because we used to sit at the same table in first grade that's when I found out Mackenzie had a twin, I remember like it was yesterday. That was when I was crushing on both of them but then in the third grade I realized I really liked Mackenzie, no offense to Makayla that's my bestfriend all but I liked her sister in a more romantic way. She's the M I have been missing in 'TEAM' because I know she's on mine, I know that was corny as hell but it's true. Like right now Mackenzie, Makayla, Marcus and I are playing CODWWII and the girls are beating me and Marcus ass......hold up wait have you ever heard of not one but two girls beating their boyfriends ass in a game that they are supposed to beat them in besides 2k18. We beat their ass but if you play a real game of ball with them at the court you gonna get our ass beat because the girls don't play. They'll cross you and dunk the ball so hard.....wait yeooo that sound so damn wrong but y'all know what I mean for all the ballers out🏀💪🏼. Seriously though they will beat your ass because one their father is a good ass player and I be seeing them practice in the court sometimes when I'm on my BMX bike.Their father is no joke when it comes to basketball and I guess that was passed on down to them because they are no joke on the court either.

"Baby.......babbbyyyyyyy.... babe hello" Mackenzie says with a pouty face waving her hand in front of my face, mind you she's straddling me on her bed.

"Huh sorry babe I'm just thinking about something that I want to do for us soon sorry baby. Now get that pout off your face before you get wrinkles and you don't want that at least not now. So please show me that pretty smile of yours." She smiled and kissed me but when I didn't feel her anymore all I heard was giggling.

Oh so she wanna play well babygirl let's play because the game is now on😈. I ran out of her room hearing the TV on downstairs so I know the nanny still here so I got to be quiet but these creaky ass steps won't let me do I ran down them and then dashed of to the basement where I know she will be hiding because that's where Marcus and Makayla are.
When I got down them stairs I didn't have to ask them if they seen Mackenzie because they both pointed to the cleaning closet that was down there. Opening that closet I jumped back because Mackenzie jumped out on me, good thing I got fast reflexes and a good balance because the amount of force she hit me with I would have fallen down and bust my ass on this tiled floor.

Marcus's POV (surprise again😁)

Me and my princess are playing gta5 and she kept killing ya boy so you know I had to distract her so I paused the game and before she could say anything I kissed her and that made her drop the controller good think we had a blanket and pillows on the floor or that controller would have broken up into pieces. Then out of no where we hear fast footsteps coming down the stairs and had to pretend we was playing the game. The louder the footsteps got the harder we tried to look normal because for one her hair was out of that messy bun and two my lips were swelling up.
Finally after like five seconds Mackenzie got to the stairs and ran into the little cleaning closet they had down in the basement. Makayla and I looked at one another and then just shrugged and kept playing the game till we heard a heavier pair of feet coming down the stairs and I knew it had to be Tylik running mad hard. When he got down to the bottom we both pointed to the closet where Makayla was hiding and just went back to the game we didn't even look behind us to see what had happened when he opened the door all we heard was laughter. I swear since they got together they have been even crazier together. I knew my bro had liked Makayla from we were all in the first grade together. He would always beat up a bully that used to bother her and would get put on the time out wall at recess.
(A/N: Was I the only that had a time out wall in their elementary school😂)

I remember one time Tylik had beat up this one boy that used to bother her the most and he sent that lil boy home with a bloody nose. Nfs first grade Tylik was a beast when it came to protecting Mackenzie. That was mad funny to see small Tylik on the wall glaring at the bully that was being walked to the nurse by the teacher. Yes I did have a crush on Makayla then.

(A/A/N: if you were wondering yes they knew each other before middle school, it's just that they all moved away from one another in the fourth grade)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   Keon's POV

It's almost the due date for my lovely wife and I to come home. I miss our kids like crazy and I know Akierrea does too. I know I said I miss them but I'm glad we are on our honeymoon because we can have two weeks for ourselves and we don't have to deal with the twins boy problems, Arrion yelling and screaming and Kenneth's loud cackling. I miss all of that to be very honest with you. I can't wait till these two days are up and then it's bye bye Barbados hello Miami😁!!!

*

*

*

*

Deshawn's POV (Damn three surprise POVs in one chapter!! That's crazy!!)

      Hello people, I know what you wondering where the hell am I well I have been transported to like three different penitentiaries since I had broken into that hoe's house and nearly fucked her little twin treeshes. Those kids don't look nothing like me and i know for a fact she has been cheating. Ask me how I know I don't know because I'm fucking crazy in the head🤪. I know she never cheated on me because I always would have someone watching her wherever she goes because I never used to trust her but it really should be the other way around because she trusted ya boy and what I do, I took her trust and flow with it into some other girl's bed if you know what I mean😜. Yea I did it more than once before and after she had those treesh babies. She was a good fuck but the security at the first jail I was in was a way better fuck by far. She didn't care if I was a prisoner she still fucked a nigga and that one day we got caught slipping. She was on her knees in front of me in a closet and she didn't lock the damn door so someone had came in and low and behold it was the head captain of the jail. On that say night she was suspended and I was sent off to another jail by the next morning. In the second jail when the guards were doing a bunk check they found a hiding spot where I put my alcohol I make and they sent me to another within a month of me being there. That bitch Akierrea family to the captain of the second jail I had went to. I know this because there a baby picture of Akierrea on the captain's desk that was the exact same picture Akierrea once showed me when were together. I didn't ask the captain about it because I already heard the conversation she had with another person I believe was her husband. The captain of this jail is....

Akierrea's sister... older sister to be exact!!! Akierrea don't even know she got a sister...a older at that. The thing that got me tight is that she didn't contact Akierrea yet. But then going guess what?...... I could care less about that hoe and her family.

LOOK WHERE I'M AT BECAUSE OF HER. SHE PUT IN JAIL FOR WHAT??!! SOMETHING STUPID🙄!!! MY LIFE IS BETTER WITHOUT HER AND THEM UGLY ASS TREESHES SHE CALL HER DAUGHTERS. I HAYR THE BITCH, SHE CAN SUCK SOMETHING AND DIE FOR ALL I CARE... WHICH I DON'T!!!

Peace Out People👋🏼
•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•**•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•**•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Akierrea's POV

Today is the day I'm leaving Barbados with my sexy ass husband. To be very honest I'm going to miss Barbados but we'll come back later when the kids are older. The reason I'm doing it later is because I don't want Arrion to be in a airplane yet. I'll wait till he's like a year old which he will be soon. All my babies growing up on me and I don't like it one bit. I remember one time when the twins were young and they first met Kenneth it was so cute because they immediately started playing with him and making him giggle and drooling, it was messy but cute. I miss the times when the twins were little tiny babies, they were so precious but now.....please they got boyfriends yea I know Tylik liked Mackenzie so the day we had went to the beach and the girls and Marcus took the young ones  to go use the restroom before we had left the beach and Tylik had came back from buying mango slices so it was the perfect time to talk to him with Keon.

*Flashback to that day*
Tylik POV

     When I was walking back to where my stuff sat in the said Ms.Akierrea called me over to her and her husband Mr.K (that's what he told me and Marcus to call him. Anyway  when over to them, they immediately told me to sit down so I did and the next thing that came out her...... (pause) was 'do you like Mackenzie?' At first I was confused like hell but then after I processed the words that came out her mouth....(pause again) I told them the truth.

    "Yes I do like Mackenzie and for the right things. Because I know for a fact these boys now a days be playing with girl's hearts and I'm not with that. I hate to see a girl cry. In all honesty I was very scared to like her because I know her was tough with Marcus and so I didn't want to come  and say it so quickly but I guess my expressions showed it though. Well now that you kn-"

  "Just know that if you do my little girl wrong it's over for you!! Do you hear me?!" Mr.Keon cut me off and said  in such a stern tone I nearly peed in my swimming trunks. You can not play around with him and his family. I wonder what it would be like 6 years from now.........

6 Years Later

Mackenzie POV

     Hey guys how's it going? I'm guessing you're wondering if I'm still with Tylik and Makayla is still with Marcus well...... yes we still are together. We even went to the same high school, I'm telling y'all that MMTM (Makayla,Mackenzie,Tylik, Marcus just in case you didn't know what it meant) we are never breaking apart from one another. I just want to let y'all know that us four graduated early, in the middle of our junior year(11th grade) to be exact. I was so glad I was graduating early and getting a scholarship to Harvard, Princeton, and Yale. My baby going to Yale and you know where my ass going.... to Yale too while Makayla and Tylik are going to Princeton. My parents are cool with us going to sleep away college with our boyfriends because as my father said he don't wasn't no others that he don't know of messing around with his little girls. I had looked at him crazy when he said little girls because I don't know where he see little anywhere on my body....lmfaooo nah me and my sister are dead small

       I hope college will be different than high school because them bitches that were on the basketball team with my sister and I were pissing me off the most because the couch liked me and made me couch since I was in freshman year. I pray to the lord above these don't say shit to me or I'm going to pop off on them. I'll pass the perspective over to my sister and she will explain a little about her time on the basketball team in high school and what college she going to even though O told y'all already.

Mackenzie POV

   HEY GUYS LONG TIME NO SEE!!! How are you? I hope my sister didn't tell y'all much about me cuz I have a lot to tell you. I'm not that little girl as you can see in the picture above I'm grown....... but look at me.... go me go me go me go go go me. Lol I need to stop before my mother think I'm crazy and send me to the insane asylum instead of Princeton University with my baby whom I love with all my heart. He stay surprising me with the sweetest things that I don't even ask for. I guess he just knows what I like. Toodles guys I got to get back to my father he come bathing into my room to see Tylik here when he know that he is not supposed to be here but he has to drop off a gift for me like always😊.

Kenneth's POV (WHAT ANOTHER SURPRISE POV!!!!)

Hi there people, as you may know me since I was young but now I'm ten years old. I know I rarely used to talk because of someone I state no name........*cough*this author*cough*

(Author{me}: aye I thought you said you wasn't stating no names you lying ten year old😭)

Well then let's just ignore her and continue with what I was doing. Well right now I'm doing my homework for math and I'm stuck on a problem.

"Mooooommmmmm helllllppppp meeeeeeeeee!!!!!"

"Kenneth Austin Harrison stop yelling in my house. I was in the next room picking up some toys that Arrion had stopped playing with before he took a nap so I advise you to shut your mouth and keep it shut or wake you moody brother, you choose." She sternly replies

   "Sorry mom I didn't know that you were in the next room where Arie(Arrion's nickname Kenneth gave him. It's so cute!!!)was trying to sleep. I'll be quieter next time. Can you help with this math homework? I don't understand it." I say playing with my pencil.

   "Sure hun all you had to do was ask and it's ok you'll learn from your mistakes." 

(BTW IF YOU ARE WONDERING HOW OLD ARRION IS....HE IS FIVE GOING ON SIX SOON AND YES HE STILL TAKES NAPS)

     While mommy was helping me do my homework after an hour or so my stomach started to growl which made both of us laugh.

   "Are you hungry Kenny? I want to go make some shrimp alfredo with a side of corn on the cob, would you like to help mommy cook?" Mommy says getting up and putting my work back into my folder.

    "Yea sure mommy I'll help as long as we can have a movie night with everybody including Auntie Kianna and the others pretty please!!" I begged her till she said says and that was less than five minutes. That's one reason why I love my mommy she don't like for anybody to beg her so to shut them up she just says ok to whatever the person had said.

Keon's POV

     Hey wassup guys how's life? Mine is going great I got four kids, two of which are going to college with their boyfriends in which I approved already. Y'all know me I don't play it comes to my girls. They have got to be safe and they will always be....I hope👀. But anyway I just wanted to say a quick hi because I haven't heard from y'all in a hot minute. I missed you guys but take care👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼. Hopefully I hear from you guys soon.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••THE END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
     Omg I'm about to cry😢. This is the last chapter of my book. I would like to firstly thank all you wonderful people out there reading my first story. Secondly, I would like to apologize for taking so long to update this chapter but it's here right? So you don't need to worry about waiting for it. I been writing this story since February of last year, I know I've come a long way. So I just want to say I love you all and I hope you enjoyed this journey we've ha e thought this story. I wanna also thank you guys for the 4K reads...... their are 4k pair of eyes reading my book and I'm very greatful for that❤️💜💖☺️On this final note......😰

-BabyNia14 Out✌🏼✌🏼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.7K 881 13
𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐑 ━ ❝I-I CAN'T! IT'S IN MY KNEES, 80% OF THE FEAR IS IN MY KNEES! THEY FINNA BEAT OUR ASSES!❞ ❝IF YOU DON'T RELAX AND GET YO ASS UP HOSE...
1.3K 181 84
'You are lost girl' 'Come to Neverland and stay with me' 'I will come back lost girl'
44K 1.4K 39
When Naomi Garne, and her best friend Kiyah Moore, the daughters of the notorious kingpin's from NYC decide to leave from under their father's wings...
290K 20.5K 152
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...