Chapter 24

Keon's POV

   Today is the big day guys. Honestly I'm not scared at all...well maybe a little bit. I don't know how she will react to me proposing to her. Last night, I had dropped off the kids at my mom's house so they are out of our way but we'll see them later tonight.
     Anyway, right now I'm downstairs cooking Akierrea  some breakfast which consist of bacon, 
eggs,hasbrowns, strawberries(cut up), bananas(cut up) and a glass of apple juice. Walking up the stairs with that big ass tray was hell because I couldn't see where I was going and I felt like I was going to trip and ruin my surprise because I knew she is still sleeping. Entering the bedroom was even harder because again I have big ass in my hands and the door knob wouldn't turn plus I was trying to be quiet so I can surprise Akierrea with the breakfast I made her.
     Finally opening the door with my left pinky finger I tippy toed to the bedside to put down the tray and wake up Akierrea. She turned facing me as soon as I was going to wake her up so I took this as an advantage to kiss her forehead, cheek, nose and finally her lips. She scared life out of me with she gripped my face kissing me harder. Yea y'all might think that since we are kissing and she didn't brush her teeth is disgusting but I don't give a flying fudge if y'all did. This is my soon to be wife...hopefully and y'all going to have to deal with the nasty shit we do throughout our life but anyway I had to break away from her before this goes from just kisses you know what I mean😉😉.

"Happy Anniversary Baby. I love you" I say giving Akierrea the tray of food.

   "Awww babe Happy Anniversary to you too and I love you more. This smells so good babe" she said kissing my cheek.

    "Enjoy your food my queen I'm not going to eat, I'm not hungry." I replied sitting on the bed next to her and admiring how cute she is when she eats in front of me.

She dead be taking small bites of her food for no reason it's cute though so I don't complain. By the time she finish the plate was empty, the cup was empty and her mouth had a little crumbs around it that I laughed at but wiped it away.

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.
Later that Day

Akierrea's POV

    Keon disappeared sometime after I had went for an evening nap and left him downstairs. Where did he go? Rolling over I felt a paper under me crumble so I rolled back over and picked it up, it read

'Dear Akierrea,
     Wear that dress I left for you on the end of your bed with the shoes I left you and the accessories. Once dressed go to the park near our house and look by the picnic table you will find another note.

Love Keon'

What the hell is he up to but I did what he said anyways. When I got to the park which was a walking distance from the house I went straight to the picnic table to find five pink roses with a piece of paper taped next to them on the table and it read

'Hey Love,
Glad you found the first set of roses that I know you love and this note. Your next destination is a place with water and sand. Once there, go to our favorite spot and find your next clue.

Love Keon'

What the hell is he planning?

Following his clues from the letter that made it quite obvious where I hopped in my jeep that was parked thank god the door was unlock because the keys were in the engine already.
Driving to the beach didn't took like a fifteen minute drive and thank the lord there was no body there but a person holding another five roses. I didn't recognize the person till I got closer and nearly died, there a few feet away from me stood Ar'mon from Ar'mon and Trey but where is Trey( go check out them on YouTube and soundcloud at ArmonandTrey )but the surprises wasn't over yet someone tapped me and made turn around to see Trey standing there with a note in his hand. I had a crush on Ar'mon for the longest and I always wanted to meet both of them.