Chapter 14

Akierrea's POV

    If you were wondering where the twins are, they are with there grandmother, not Deshawn's mom but Keon's mom. She loves them so much, like they were Keon's babies. I have been seeing them though they come over at my house for 4 months and then go back to their grandma's house for 4 months and then to Deshawn's house for the other 4 months. Like right now it's my four months to have them. I'm about to wake up Keon so we can go get them from his mother's house in Ocean Ridge, Florida. Just a simple drive.

*○*●*○*●*○*●*○*●*○*●*○*
Arriving at Mama Joyce's house

   "Hi mama Joyce, how are you? I hope this little ones didn't give you any trouble now did they?" I say hugging Mama Joyce and going to hug my little angels who were swinging on the swing on the front porch until they saw me and they started running towards me, so I swatted down and hugged them.

  "I miss my babies so so much. Did you have fun with grandma?" I say letting them go.

   "We miss you too and yes we did have fun but I wanna go see daddy. I miss him." Makayla said running off to find him, while Mackenzie stayed by me.

  "Makayla wait, you not going going to see your daddy yet remember he's in another part of Baltimore."

   "Not him, he's not my daddy anymore because he let his new ugly girlfriend hit me and Kenzie, he don't do anything see" She told me lifting up her shirt showing black and blue marks on her stomach.

   I'm going to kill him when I get back to Baltimore, whenever I see him, I'm going to shoot him in between his eyes then and there. I don't care anymore, he is dead to me now and always will be. Point blank period.
    While I was thinking about what I'm going to do with Deshawn when I see him, I didn't even notice Keon came to get the girls in the car. Mama Joyce said her goodbyes to the girls before we pulled off on our way to our house.

   "Daddy can we watch a movie when we get home please" The girls say together with a puppy pouty face, he will not say no to them. He spoils them rotten.

   "Sure princesses, anything for my girls" He replies looking at me and then the girls.

   "We love you daddy" The girls yell.

   "I love you too babygirls. We have to Walmart before we go home to get icecream because we all don't like the same ones." He says while the girls faces form a bigger smile if possible at the sound of icecream.

   ☆○☆○☆○☆○☆○☆
At Walmart

Keon POV

  Man I love these girls the moon and back. Ever since they came into my life everything has changed for the better. I don't even care that Makayla and Mackenzie aren't mine but I got papers that say they are though. So since that son of bitch hoe wanna hit on MY girls when we get to Baltimore him and his bitch dying I don't care. I'll do anything for these girls and Akierrea if I have to, I will die for them. If this nigga wanna put up a fight I will kill him first in between his eyes. 
    Anyway, I know yall don't know what I look like because this stupid won't show yall so a picture of me will be coming soon no worries you'll see my sexy face very soon don't worry. I didn't even notice that we had got to Walmart  already and the girls ran out and into Walmart. I got our and went to Akierrea's side to help her out of the car and into Walmart before we loose the girls in this big ass place.
     Walking to the icecream isle, I seen the girls with four tubs of icecream on the floor while Mackenzie was on her sister's shoulders trying to get an icy box from the top shelf. So I cleared my throat to get their attention.

  "Makayla how did you get on your sister's shoulders? You could have hurt yourself. Please don't do that again just wait till your mother or I take the stuff down, ok?" I asked taking her down from off her sister's shoulders and on to mine with a 'ok' from Makayla.

    "What were yall trying to get anyway?" Akierrea asked them after putting the four tunes of ice cream in the cart.

   "We were trying to get those red icies that were on the top shelf. Can we get them mommy?" Mackenzie replies.

    "Sure baby, you can get them because it's getting hot out and you need to keep cool."

  Looking in the other isles I swore I saw Deshawn and some bitch further down from us and Deshawn had something in his hand the had a lazer on it pointed at Akierrea so I put down Makayla into the cart with her sister.

   "AKIERREA WATCH OUT" I say pushing her down to the ground.

   "Baby what the hell, why you push me down on this dusty ground for?" She asked me while mean mugging me.

  "Deshawn was on the other end of the isle with some thot and he had a gun with a lazer aimed at you so I pushed you go the ground. I'm so so so sorry if I hurt you though."I said helping her up and walking to the cashier.

Akierrea's POV

  Alright so I heard that Deshawn was trying to kill me in Walmart just now, that's the last straw and he knew that the kids were here too so he tried to do it in front of them, oh he is dead meat man DEAD💥🔫. I'm going to succeed in killing him though because when he pulled the trigger he hit a shelf and then I don't know where the bullet went it didn't hit my kids but they were scared as hell. My poor babies witnessed their mother almost being killed, so I know they feel because I witnessed my mother being killed and I cried my eyes out.
   When we got to the cashier this bitch wanna bite her crusty lips and make it bleed, me and Keon were dying yo, good for her ass.

  "Good for your ass now clean your lip before you touch my groceries." I said trying to contain my laughter but failed at doing so.

   "Bitch please he is going to want me because I don't have two kids for him."

Bish what? Oh no she didn't.

  "Listen here hoe and you listen good, you make no sense right now and that's all I'm going to say because nobody gon want you dry kitty so step down hoe before I kick your ass down bitch right here in your job." I said while covering my babies's ears. I heard a lot of 'damn she crazy' 'you better back up China' and 'even though I'm your boss you better step down because she look like she not in the mood'. I laughed at the last one because it was her boss who said that. Shame shame shame.

     ♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡

Hello loves do you like this chapter? Remeber the offer about the characters is still up  so don't forget. Thank you guys for the support and votes, I love you all❤😍💋.

-BabyNia14 Out ✌✌