Chapter 23

Keon POV

AYE YEOOOO what's good it's ya boy Keon and I am super excited right now. Guess why because three days from now is me and Akierrea's anniversary and I think I need to step it up a notch don't you think. So right now the girls and I are at a jewelry store looking at engagement rings and we can't find one that we know she will like.

4 jewelry stores (spongebob voice)

      We finally found a fucking ring after not one not two not even three but FOUR fucking jewelry stores later we found the perfect ring that screams 'Akierrea marry me'. My fucking feet hurt and my arms hurt because Kenzie decided she was tired and she is now sleeping on my shoulder and I am holding a ton of bags in one hand and in the other hand besides holding Kenzie I'm holding Kayla's hand. I got to love them though so I got to deal with this pain till I get to the car and put Kenzie down. Why does the jewelry store have to be so far from where I parked FML.

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.
30 minutes later

I FINALLY ARIVED AT THE CAR PEOPLE. BLESS THE LORD. MY ARMS ARE FREE FROM ALL THIS HEAVY THINGS IN MY HANDS.
While I was praising the lord for getting me here at the car I realized I dropped the car keys in one of the bags....why me why me. I thought that this craziness was going to end but no...Kayla runs off giggling towards the playground near by.

"MAKAYLA SAMANTHA CAMPBELL GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW." I screamed after the hyper kid. In return she was screaming and giggling like a five year old when she is ten. My question is how the hell she so hyper and her sister is so tired and drained like she was working all day.
Running towards Makayla with Kenzie in my hands and the bags in the car, I noticed that she was talking to someone that was behind a tree which made me run harder in her direction.
When I got there and saw who she was talking to I calmed down because it was my stepsister Kianna I recently had met when she came to my mom. I didn't even know I had a sister, this was all new to me. Akierrea LOVES her already. I swear they act like sisters.

  "Kiki I didn't know that you were here, I almost got scared because I saw Makayla run off

  "Kiki I didn't know that you were here, I almost got scared because I saw Makayla run off." I said out of breath from running.

  "Sorry I didn't say anything but Makayla saw me first and started running from you so I thought you saw me too but I guess not." She said looking down.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•**•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•**•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•**••*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•TWO DAYS LATER•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•**•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Keon's POV

Hey guys it's been two days since I have bought the ring and I'm scared shitless for tomorrow but I have it all planned out.

(A/N: I know I write disgusting, hopefully you guys can read it)

   I have a nice outfit I will wear through the whole night too. I am to get a tape up today though and I'm sending Akierrea to get her hair and nails done as well.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys,
How you been?
How do you like the story so far?
What do you think Akierrea's reaction would be when she finds out what Keon is doing tomorrow?
Remember you guys can give me suggestions about this story.
I know this chapter is short I'm planning the next chapter only on the proposal on that note...

BabyNia Out✌🏽✌🏽