Chapter 27

Makayla's POV
(At school)

Sitting in math first period is boring. All I could think about is Marcus. Lord what is this boy doing to me, it's like he has me wrapped around his pinky and don't even know it. I had to look cute for him and I guess Mackenzie had a boo thang too because she was dressing up cute too and at the end our outfits were similar (Right: Mackenzie & Left:Makayla).
When my math period was over, I had to go science which was fun because the teacher let us do whatever we wanted because she had to grade our quizzes we took last week. For the entire I was looking at Marcus's snap story that had a video of him when he was a baby until now. I may or may not have taken a couple screenshots of certain pictures from the video.

*BINGGGGGGGGGG*

My heart started to speed up because it's gym time and it's the time I will see Marcus. Alright Makayla calm down it's just Marcus... your crush oh my god I just calm down like this so I went to the locker room to change and then gone to the bathroom to wash my face to see if it helps me calm down and it kinda did.
Walking out the bathroom and into the gym was a different story because Marcus was eyeing me since I had step foot in the gym. I turned around to go find a seat on the bleachers far from Marcus but all of them were taken up and the only seat was next to Marcus himself, just great, note the sarcasm please.

"Hey babe, why you trying to runaway from me." He said as soon as o sat down.

"I was not running away from you it's just that I'm still a little embarrassed of what happened yesterday at the park." I replied looking at my lap.

"It's ok to be embarrassed princess but you shouldn't be and what I did was wrong so again I just want to apologize to you." He says kissing my cheek and putting an arm around me, pulling me in to his side which I nearly melted at the sudden movement.

  "Alright class today we are going to partner up with the person sitting next to you and we are going to do some warm-ups before the bell rings,ok?" Mr. Jacobs our gym teacher shouts and in return he got a chorus of 'ok's, 'sure's, 'whatever's and one that had been foaming which was 'ewww she's a creep get away from me' and that came from the school's bitchest (oops don't tell mom I said that) person Veronica Jackson. She thinks everybody is supposed to follow her rules because her parents work at a HUGE business company in the city. Everybody knows who her parents are and since she knows this, she believes that she HAS to be the center of attention every freaking second of every hour, like hun you don't have to be so self-centered. The person who she was talking about happens to be my sister so you know I blow up on her.

  "Excuse me miss I'm too perfect to be surrounded by humans, that's my sister you talking about and if you don't want a damn partner then my sister will find someone else." I yelled in her face shocking everybody even Marcus but then he started looking at me with...love?admiration? I don't know what it was but I was angry at Veronica that I really wanted to punch her in her face so bad but before I could I felt someone lift me up and take me out into the hall.

  "Princess what you did for your sister was awesome but you need to calm down babygirl. Calm down for your boyfriend please?" Marcus said calmly but I was really focused on was when he said 'calm down for your boyfriend' and that made me calm a little bit.

  "Who is my boyfriend? I don't remember having one or anybody ask-" I was cut off when I felt a pair of lips on mine. Omg is this really happening to me right now? Is my crush really kissing me right now? I immediately started to kiss back but didn't really know how because that was my first kiss so....yea. I guess he knew because he pulled back while still holding my waist and pushing me gently against the lockers behind us.

"Princess can I ask you a question to make this official. Will you be my princess my girlfriend for life?" He said moving a piece of hair that had fallen from one of my buns.

  "Marcus I uh......yes..yes I will be your girlfriend" I said kissing his cheek and then he lifted me up and spun me around.

   "Babe that is the wrong place." He smiled big at me and then kissed me on my lips which I melted into.

   I'm surprised nobody stopped us yet. Oh well I don't care because I have the boy of my dreams right here with me.

*DINGGGGGGGGG*

  The bell made us jump apart.

  "I'll see you at lunch babe and you and Mackenzie can sit with me and my bro Tylik. I think they would be good together." He says kissing me on the cheek and running to his friend which I'm guessing is Tylik.

......One boring hour later.....
Lunch time

  Thank the lord that class is over because I hate social studies with a passion and I hate my social studies teacher Ms.Judith because her voice is annoying and she always picks on me to answer a question or do something for her. She be acting like I'm the only student that is in the classroom but there is whole thirty other breathing walking souls in in her class.
    Anyway when I was walking towards the cafeteria, I see Veronica freaking Jackson sitting on my boyfriend but the thing is I'm not mad at him because he was really trying to get her off of him. Oh she is going to get it when I get over there I don't even care if I get suspended for it, she deserve it.
      When I got there I pulled the leech off my boyfriend by her straight plain hair on her head looking like Caroline from the movie Caroline. I pulled her so hard she landed on the floor with a hard thud enough to bring the attention to us.

   "FIRST YOU GO AFTER MY SISTER THEM YOU GO AFTER MY BOYFRIEND. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU. CAN YOU NOT LEAVE WHAT IS MINE ALONE. LIKE BACK THE FUCK UP OFF HIM. YOU SEE HE DON'T WANT YO CAROLINE LOOKING ASS SO WHY BOTHER TRYING TO SIT IN HIS LAP." I yelled right in her face shocking the hell out of everybody except my sister cuz she know how I be when I see something that's not right. All Veronica did after I yelled in her face was sit in the floor and cry like a big baby that she is smh. This is pathetic, she's supposed to be the big 'bad' bitchy girl that does not take no from no one and look at the shell I just cracked in front of the whole lunchroom. I think I just created war between us but she will learn what's mine is mine only. She better get that through her thick rock solid skull before I have to beat it into her myself.
      While she's still crying in the floor where I left, I sat on my boyfriend's lap and snuggled into him putting my head in the crock of his neck while he continued to talk to his friends like nothing ever happened but I will get to bottom of how she ended up on his lap.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
End of hell(school)

    I wanted to knock my last two teachers out before the day was over because Veronica had to sit next to me because the teachers claim that we need to 'bond me with one another' and to my luck Veronica was the only one without someone with and the teacher sat her next to me. Then in art which was my last period class that Veronica, Mackenzie, Marcus, and Tylik were all in, I had sit with Veronica because the teacher did not believe that my name was Makayla so for arguing with her cuz she called me the wrong name I had to sit with Veronica and Mackenzie had to sit with Marcus but I was somewhat glad that my sister sat with him because Veronica wouldn't be able to bother her while she's in class. She bother to say anything to me because she now knows that I don't play and she shouldn't mess with me anymore.

********************************************************************************************************

Hello my lovely readers, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Give me a little feed back on the chapter if you liked it. On that note see you in the next chapter

-BabyNia14 Out✌🏽✌🏽