Chapter 25

Akierrea's POV

This pregnancy was worse than the being pregnant with twins. He likes to keep kicking me in my bladder and I have to use the bathroom every five minutes , it's ridiculous but it's my baby and I love him so I have to deal with the hard kicks.
    He seems like an average size baby from what the doctor has told me. The last time I had went to a doctors appointment, she said that he was small for five months but she said he should grow with the help of eating fruits and yogurts. Thank god I love those things or else I would throw up by the scent of it without seeing it, that's how strong my nose is. Anyways, right I'm stuffing my face with pineapples, mangoes, strawberries,green grapes and bananas when I felt like I wet myself. No no no no this can't be happening, Keon isn't even here and my phone is in the kitchen. I know people say don't question God but why lord? Why must my water break this early? He isn't supposed to be here yet.
      Crawling was awkward because I have a huge bump in front of me and I can't really walk so imagine that situation but I made it though.

  "Hello"

  "Hey babe *breathes  hard* um my water broke a few minutes and the contractions just hit me. Please come home *burst out crying*." I say trying to stop crying but the pain is not unbearable. I feel like I'm going to die.

   "Oh god I know I should have stayed home. Alright babe stay on the phone with me I'm on my way home now just keep taking deep breathes for me." He replies

  "Keon I'm going to kill you when you get home because you did this to me. You put me in this terrible pain, I hate you so much. This baby is four months early and I don't know why my poor baby boy." I cried

   " I know you hate me right now babe but calm down and breathe for me I'm pulling up in the driveway right now." He said slamming his car door and rushing inside towards me.

   Thank god we already packed a bag and have car seat in his car because he didn't know what to do with himself when he found I was pregnant with his first child, he went on a shopping spree to every babiesRus in Miami. But that's not the point right now, the point is to get me to the hospital and figure out what the hell is wrong with my baby. 

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••At the hospital

    Finally we get to the hospital and this bitch at the reception desk is dazed by Keon even though he is holding me in his arms.

   "BITCH MY FIANCÉ ASKED YOU IF I CAN GET A FUCKING BED BECAUSE I'M IN EARLY LABOR BUT NO YOUR ELEPHANT LOOKING ASS DON'T CARE BECAUSE YOU TOO BUSY LOOKING AT MY FIANCÉ.  BITCH HE MINE NOW GET ME FUCKING BED IM READY TO PUSH." I yelled at her but she still didn't move so before I could jump on her my doctor came around the corner I guess to see what the commotion was about and when she saw me with a wet pants, she immediately found a bed to put me in and took me to a room to push.

   ..........Time to Push..........

   I'm here finally in a bed ready to push and I'm balling my eyes because of the contractions that are hitting me back to back (Drake song reference anybody?...no ok I'll stop). I'm going to murder him for doing to me. When another contraction hit I started to push.

"AHHHHHHAHHHHHH IM GOING TO KILL YOU KEON FOR DOING THIS TO ME! I HATE YOU SO DO MUCH RIGHT NOW! I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE RIGHT NOW! GET THE FUCK OUT THIS ROOM NOW!!!...NO WHAT STAY I NEED YOU STAY" I cried out while pushing and feeling the most weirdest feeling down there but I just kept pushing till I got the head and shoulders out and after that he just popped right out and start to cry and scream out loud, wow he is going to have a voice on him just like me. I know now that my nights are going to be short because I know when he starts to cry during the night I won't be able to go back to sleep afterwards.

**************************

Keon's POV

When I first seen my baby he instantly grabbed my finger and started to squeeze it which nearly brought me to tears because he knows who I am. I love him so much and I love Akierrea because she is the reason he is here in this world.

"Hey there buddy, I'm your daddy. When you get older I hope you protect your sisters and mom like I do. And when your older we can play basketball together and I'll let you win for the first game or we can play football together, cause you're my little ball player. Did you know that?" I said to Arionn as he started to giggle and spit up.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••...............................................••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Four months later

Akierrea's POV

What did I tell you people that I would have sleepless night because of Arionn but I can't blame him because he just wants attention in which I will give home even if I have to wake out of my sleep to do so. I love him too much not to pay attention to him. The girls on the other hand are afraid that if they hold him they will drop him but they still acknowledge that they have a little brother in house now and that they have to get used to it.

............................................................................................................................................................................................

Hey readers,
I hope you like the chapter. I know I took long to upload but I went school shopping because school starts on Thursday (September 7th) and so I didn't have anytime to really upload but here is the chapter you were waiting for. Even though I feel like deleting this entire book I don't want to get rid of something I like to do beside draw. Anyway there is Arionn in the MM, he is a
spitting image of his mother. He is four months up there btw. I hope you guys enjoy your Labor Day if you celebrate it or not, I hope you enjoy your day in general.

-BabyNia14 Out ✌🏽✌🏽