Chapter 10

5 Møñťhš Łåťëř

Akierrea's POV

I am going to kill Deshawn. Every fucking morning I can't go to the bath without throwing up first, like what the hell. At least today we have an appointment to hear their heart beats since we already know the genders.
      Right now, I am putting on some maternity clothes because I'm so freaking big. I'm a WHALE!!!!!!!!!
I didn't even notice it was crying till Deshawn came in front of me and wiped my tears away.

"Why are you crying? What's wrong? Does your stomach hurt?"

"Because I'm a whale. I'm big like a whale. No I'm fine that I do can push ups and jumping Jacks and pop the babies out right here. MOTHAFUCKER OF COURSE MY FUCKING STOMACH HURT MY NIGGA. YOU PUT THESE BEAUTIFUL CREATURES IN MY STOMACH AND I'M HURTING ALONE IN THIS BIG ASS HOUSE WHILE YOU HAVING FUN WITH YOUR BUDDIES PLAYING POOL AT MOTHAFUCKING GLOWING CHERRY STRIP CLUB. THANKS FOR YOUR FUCKING HELP! MOVE" I said shoving him aside to WODDLE NOT WALK FUCKING WODDLE LIKE A DAMN PENGUIN IN THE ARCTIC down the stairs and through the door toward my black Mustang. My mood swings are bipolar as hell.

Starting the car, I hear a knock at my window. I roll it down and just stare at this bum, waiting for him to say something. Guess what though this nigga just stands there and looks sad and was about to say something to me but since I'm still mad at him for leaving me in the house by myself guess what I do I backed up out the garage and drive to the hospital with this dusty bum running behind me. He really do get me tight, all jokes aside he really do.

♤Arriving at the hospital ♤

Pulling up into the hospital parking lot, I see this nigga standing by the entrance to the hospital parking lot staring at me with an evil smirk. I began to get scared. He starts walking towards the car but before he can reach my door, Deshawn scares the hell out of me and the man by shooting the guy in the head. He then looks at me with a face I never thought I would see on his face.

Deshawn's POV

Alright so yall know how Akierrea is pregnant and all right? Well I haven't been getting anything.... if you know what I mean😏 and I decided that since I have needs I went to the strip club called Glowing Cherry🍒 and I don't know how she found out that I was there but at least she didn't find out what I did there🤕. It going to break her apart. That's why after she yelled at me about her being I quote "putting these beautiful creatures in her stomach" I got a little scared that she found out what I did at the club and I pay to the lord above that when I bring my boys over here to meet her that they don't say nothing.
Anyway after killing that nigga, I opened the car door for Akierrea, she got out with my help and mean mugged me. I tried to lighten the mood by kissing her cheek but my girl swerve my kiss. Damn I guess I really messed up then. I have to make it up to her somehow. Oh yea before I forget Akierrea meet Damian and they are like brother and sister and hope it stays that way.

Flashback
**This was after they made up**

"Akierrea I got someone here to meet you. Come downstairs for a minute." I yelled from downstairs on the couch sitting next to my brother Damian who my parents gave up for adoption because they didn't want him, at least they didn't kill him when he was still in her stomach. She could have had an abortion and say 'fuck it, I don't want this baby' and kill it but she didn't she just gave him up for adoption.

"Yea babe, who is this? You didn't tell me you had a brother." She said sitting on rhetoric single chair handle.

"I didn't either until jeep called me when I was sleeping in the hospital and you thought I was cheating because the number was unknown. I call the number though and it was him from a hotel phone."

She looks at me and then at Damian and burst out crying.

"I'm so sorry Deshawn I didn't know. I just jump to conclusions something because of my past relationships." She said in between sobbing.

"I would like to say that I put you guys through this situation to the point where you guys were talking and I would like to apologize to Akierrea more because this situation affected you more then it affected Deshawn. So again I'm sorry to the both of you. Akierrea would you like a hug because I know this nigga is not that damn affectionate." Damian says opening his arms for her to walk into kinda because of herstomach is hugged him sideways he didn't care either.
While they hugged, I was mugging the hell out of him because her was touching what is mine and mine only. I'm a little jealous ok, don't tell Akierrea I said that though. She is going to make fun of me. After breaking the hug, she went upstairs to redo her makeup.

           End of flashback

  Akierrea  POV

   While Deshawn thinking was talking to yall about the flashback and stuff, I went to go sign my name in because my appointment is at 4 it was now 3:50, I now i got to deal with this thirsty hoe and the front desk. I remember when I first came with Deshawn when I was one month along and see started flirting with him and I got pissed and when I mean pissed I mean PISSED because of my hormones. But anyway he is still here but something seems different about him. I know that he went to that strip club and left me in the house alone when I was SLEEPING, he didn't even say good bye to me.
      Anyway, when my name was called and Shawn and I went into the room that had baby animals on the wall in the forest, it was cute. Doctor Katherine came in and put on some gloves and got the gel to put on my stomach, it be warm because I told them it is too cold to put on my stomach and since I'm pregnant, they just listened to me.

"Alright are you ready to see your babies and hear their heartbeats."

  "Yes" Shawn and I replied together. We looked at the screen smiling when we seen the two shapes that are starting to become bodies.

  "There is baby A and baby B. Baby A seems to want to come out first and she seems to be the biggest too."

  "It seems so. She seems to get more food then her sister. It's cute though." I said wiping my tears.

   "I will be right back with your pictures, in the mean time you can wipe off your stomach and make an appointment for the next ultrasound, ok. Have a wonderful day!" She replied exiting the room with the the clipboard in hand.

   "I love you so much. Thank you for making me the happiest man alive. Without you I don't know what I'll do." Deshawn said wiping stray tears that ran done his face.

   "Awwwe baby I love you too. I just hope your not hiding anything from me."

Deshawn POV

    Oh shit I'm doomed. I think I nearly pissed my pants when she said the last part. I just pray to God when these boys come they don't say nothing to here about it.

  👑💎👑💎👑💎👑💎👑💎👑

Hey guys I just wanted to update real quick because I know I be taking a million years for one chapter. I was trying to make the chapters about 2-3 thousands words each without the author's note at the end so that is why I have been taking so long to update.

-BabyNia14 Out ✌🏽✌🏽