Chapter 18

1 years later

Akierrea's POV

     Life is good but I miss my baby. They still can't find my baby Keon. The police claim that he is dead but they don't have any evidence to prove it though so I know he is alive. Besides that the girls are 8 years now and into their Iphone 6s pluses then ever. I remeber one time I had to take their phones because they were on it 24/7 everywhere. I make sure I take they phone on Sunday so we can have Sunday dinner with their grandma(Keon's mom). She knows that Keon is missing but besides that she has a lil boo Troy with her. Mama Joyce  is still young, she is only 35 years old but looks like she is 25 years old. Deshawn and his tall ass bodyguard is in jail. The girls and I still live in Miami.
    Right now the girls and I are going to the mall because the girls start school soon so they to be stunting on these lil girls at their school so we going on a mommy daughters date. After we come from the mall we going to the movies and watch Boss Baby.

♤●♤●♤●♤●♤●♤●♤●♤

Keon's POV

   I finally got away from them stupid niggas. How? Well I flirted with one of the servants that would bring me food. She is stupid to fall for that trick, dumb bitch. Anyway, I miss my babygirl and princesses. I hope they didn't move on. I'm coming home to my family very soon but I have a big surprise for Akierrea and the girls at the movie theater wait for it. You wont the last of Keon.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Makayla'sPOV

   I spoke to my daddy last night and nearly cried because I thought he was dead but I told him the plans mommy planned for me and  Mackenzie. Mommy will also have a surprise coming anytime now,I can't wait to see her face.

Mackenzie's POV

    I justheard from my sister that daddy is coming home. I miss him so much, I can't wait to see him. Today is going to be fun.

~●●~~●●~~●●~~●●~~●●~~●●~~●●~

3 hours later

Keon's POV

     Alright so I'm walking into the mall into the the sneaker store where the girls are and I'm going to surprise my baby. I can't waot to see her face when  she sees me.
     I have her favorite chocolate and flowers with me and I'm going to text Makayla and  tell her I'm going to meet them in the food court. My mama knows I'm home and that I'm going to meet the girls at the mall today.

KaylaBear💗: Daddy how far are you. Mommy looks drained.

Me: Awww my poor baby😔. Don't worry mommy frown will be turned upside down in a five minutes. I'm at the mall walking to the food court so you can go to tbe food court now babygirl. 

KaylaBear💗:Ok daddy. We are walking to the food court. See you soon.

      ●●●●SHOW TIME●●●●

5 minutes later (At the food court)

Akierrea's POV

    The girls got hungry so I decided to go to the food court for subway because that's what the girls love and so does Keon....Oh I miss my baby. I can almost hear his sexy voice.

    "Baby turn around.  I know my voice is voice sexy but I don't want you to cry and ruin your makeup even though you dont need it. I'm right here." His voice said. So I turned around and nearly spit out my food because I thought it was a dream.

    "Is this a dream or are you real?" I asked looking very shock.

   "This is not a dream babygirl. I'm really here. Stand up so I can get my hug. I miss you." Keon said stretching out his hand for me take which I did and he held me by my waist and hugged. I miss this.

     "I miss you so much babygirl. I don't know what I would have done if I didn't make it out that crazy place alive. I didn't want to leave you or the girls alone. The only reason I'm here is so thst we can be a family again." He said making me burst out crying.

   "I wasn't supposed tl cry today but what you just said bout tears to my eyes and I haven't heard anybody I've been with say thst to me and since youa re the dirst and last you are very special to me. I appreciate you helping me out with the girls. Thank you so so much for not leaving me even if the girls aren't yours. I love you so much baby." I say wiping my tears with a napkin and hugging him tight.

    "I love you too babygirl so so much. I love the girls too like they were my own. In fact let's go to the court tomorrow and sign full custody for the girls. They need me and you in their life just like I need them to make this family complete." He said kissing my forehead and the girls' cheeks.

♡♢♡♢♡♢♡♢♡♢♡

Later that day

Akierrea's POV

        "Girls come down for dinner that your father ma-" I didn't finish what I was saying because the girls dashed around the corner because they when their cook.

     "Y'all like my cooking that much...I feel so much love. Mommy hating." Keon said pointing at my mugging face and started laughing.

" Damn right I'm hating." I say still mugging Keon until he comes and kiss me on the  forehead and I start to smile.

    "I love you baby girl." He whispers in my ear.

    " I love you too baby boy." I whisper back smiling.

     "I am no baby boy have you seen my guns." he whispers flexing.

      "MOMMY AND DADDY STOP MESSING AROUND AND EAT YOUR FOOD." Makayla whisper yells at us.

     "Sorry" We replied together. **********************************************************************************************************************************

Hey guys long time no talk, I have been struggling with writing this chapter for the longest but I made it. Also I'm very sad at the moment because I had fallen yesterday and my phone fell and the screen crack so I'm out of a phone for a while but you will still get updates since I'm using my computer now to upload this chapter for you guys so bare with me if I am slow with my updates, Love you guys❤️

-BabyNia14 Out ✌🏼✌🏼