Chapter 7

Dequan's POV

   I told Akierrea what Deshawn did to me and now me and her are planning what to do to him, well not me because these stupid beeping machines are hooked up to me and I can't get out of bed because I'm still a little weak from the drugs they gave me  a few minutes ago and it is kicking in now.
     I think Deshawn knows we're planning something because he is half sleeping but still glaring at us every time he would jump up. Haha he won't know anything unless he tries to knock it out of Akierrea, which I hope she can keep her mouth shut for three more weeks till I'm out this medicine/blood/ needle/deadbodies/rude nurses/flirty receptionists filled building. Oh I thank the lord that my nurses are nice but yet when they talk to Deshawn, it seems like their going to pee their pants. They treat me like a prince up on this floor no matter where I TRY to go. Notice I said TRY, I tried to walk to the bathroom on my own and nearly bust my bottom on the soft yet hard rug that was in my hospital room like I said they treat me like a prince after what my brother told a couple nurses that were trying to sneaky and rub on him or they were plain rude......[point blank period]. They even would go and get me outside food and not let me eat this nasty hospital guck😷😵. I'm living the life in this four white wall room with a annoying brother and a new bestie.

Akierrea's POV

  Wow it was a long time since yall talked to you guys. Well where to start... oh yeah for the pass few weeks me and Deshawn got closer and I got less scared of him and I think he noticed to because the other night I woke up from my sleep with his muscular arm around my tiny waist and mumbling 'I need her to be with me' over and over again. I did also notice that he had his head in the crook of my neck.

Dequan's POV  (sorry I just love having him more involved in the story. If you don't like it....all you got to do is removed my story from your library)

'I just poured a 8 in a liter

Throw some jolly ranchers in make it sweeter

Versace my clothes, I'm with a white hoe and she snorting three lines like adidas.....'

   I hear Deshawn's  phone go off right by his ear and bro can't hear it.....what.....he sleep real heavy then. I'm surprised he not deaf yet. I  started to walk towards him but I only got  a few steps till he jumped Quan and I  both by pulling  me on his lap and smiling weird (smirking)with his eyes still closed.

   "Babygirl, if you wanted to know if I'm alive just kiss me or sit on my lap. Either is fine with me." He says to me, in which I blushing so hard my cheeks look like I was slapped.

   "You don't hear your phone. It woke me up. Who is it?" She  said sternly.

   He looked at his phone and said

   "Idk (I don't know) baby it's unknown. Ima call back and see who it is."

  "It's better not be a hoe/thot/bm (babymama) or we fighting. Right here and Ima knock you ass out and send right here in the next room hooked up to machines worst then you brother, keep playing."  She said standing up and walking back over to the chair next to Quan's hospital bed.

     ●♢♢2 weeks later♢♢●

Akierrea's POV

    Guess what.... my baby(Dequan) is out of the hospital and at home right now playing on his iPad. Ever since I talked to Deshawn about the unknown caller he received a few weeks ago, he has been at his trap house all day and all night. I don't even see him because he leave to early in the morning and come home too late, I be asleep and when we do see each other he tries to talk to me but I just ignore him because I'm so ignorant and self-centered to recognize that he was trying to talk about the unknown caller.
     Anyway, right now I'm in the living room with Dequan watched him as he yells at the screen and out of nowhere I feel a tear roll down my right eye and move follows. Quan didn't notice because he was to busy with his iPad. I try to wipe away the tears but they just keep flowing down my face onto my shirt and soaking it.(soak it soak it soak it good. Jab jab never use no stove we hit it up with some fire wood..... shout out to all my grenadian people)
    I didn't even notice Dequan stop what he was doing and he came and sat on my lap and wiped my tears and kissed my cheek. He is so sweet. He then laided his head on my chest with his good ear and he had his finger in his mouth with his eyes closing. He whispered something that I could barely hear.

   "Why awre ywou cwying Akiwrrea."

   "Because baby boy I just feel so bad of how I treated your brother after he tried talking numerous times and I would just ignore him or walk away." I vented to him.

  "Then stwop cwying and do somefing for him." He whispered. His voice got quieter as he spoke, he soon fell asleep on my chest.

   I thought about what he said to me and smiled at nothing in particular. Ima get my mans back somehow how right and his birthday coming up in three days  (August 9th). I know what Ima do 😉😉.

Deshawn's POV

  Lately, Akierrea been ignoring me and I'm fed up to the MAX😡😠!!!!!!! But I try to be as calm as I can and go to the trap and stay away from her. Ever when I am calm and try to explain to her that the fucking unknown caller that called me was my long lost brother Damian. I didn't even know I had another brother until that day when I was in the hospital.
    I have been meeting up with him. Ever since I had called him back when Akierrea wasn't around. I know it was wrong and it is sneaky but I want her to meet him when he comes down from Atlanta in four days.
   If it is the last thing I do Ima lock her ass in the bedroom and talk to her. I don't care anymore I miss my lil princess.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Hey guys I know I haven't made a long chapter in a while and here you go. 1,114 words without this little message. I've missed yall. Don't yall think Dequan is a clever little boy?

What do you think Akierrea is going to do for Deshawn on his birthday?

What do you think Damian look like?

See you soon!!!!!!!

-BabyNia14 Out ✌✌