Chapter 15

Akierrea's POV

After leaving Walmart, we got our groceries and went outside to the car. On our journey back home, we played iSpy and the girls only won because we let them win.
Arriving home, I got out and went to unlock the house when a hand stops me, I look up to see Keon.

"Babe go get the girls, I'll bring in their bags and the groceries and don't agrue with me." He said going back to the car with me following him, I went to get the girls while he went to get the groceries. It sometimes initiates me that he does everything but I don't argue, I let him.
Sometimes I feel like I'm being watched, like right now when I was getting the girls out of the car I could feel eyes on me. I turn around to see three sets of eyes looking at me. Two of the eyes ate a icy blue and the other is light forest green color. I think those are wolf but I can't really tell.
Whenever I move their eyes move with me and it creeps me out I just ran into the house and lock the door behind me but to only turn around and see another figure in the shape of a wolf with big light blue eyes staring right back at me. What the hell?

"Hello Akierrea" It says stepping closer to me.

Wtf

"Who are you and how do know my name?"

"You don't recognize my voice. It's me Ashton. Remember me now"

"Oh shit..... oh no no no no...it can't be"

"Oh bit yes babes it real"

"No this is a dream"

"Akierrea...Akierrea baby wake up... Akierrea your dreaming wake up babe." I hear a voice say but it didn't come from the wolf, it came from upstairs.

Alright I have officially gone mad. I'm hearing voices. I'm talking to a wolf.

"AKIERREA"

I gasped for air when I shot up out of bed. I look behind me and see Keon with a worried face. Why though?

"Akierrea you didn't hear me calling you. You had passed out when you came in just now. What's going on? Are you ok?" He ask helping me up from off the couch.

"I don't know what's wrong with me. I had a dream that I was in my old house with you guys and...*crying*....and there was a wolf there and it's voice was my ex's (the one before Deshawn aka my high school sweetheart🤮)and he was going to abuse me even in a wolf, he sounded like was going to hurt me until you woke me up." I sob out as I get up to go to the bathroom to clean my face and nose.

"Baby it's going to be alright but to cheer you up I got a surprise for you. Wait here."

♤■♤■♤■♤■♤■♤■

Hey guys sorry for the short chapter but I just wanted to update something. It will be longer the next time I update.
Anyway, thanks for all the support and all.

-BabyNia14 Out✌🏽✌🏽